Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Madd Aimee~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments For all rps around the world.!

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Sweet thanks! What characters do you have free? Assuming we only use 1 character per rp?

message 3: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments I have a chara that's been approved. Keila Carsen. She's on the same page as Katia.

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Ok! So are we rping our magical beings or do we mix them with the realistic people or what? XD)

message 5: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[which ever you're more comfortable with. You can come up with the setting and I'll jump in.]]

message 6: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Ok shall it be modern day?)

message 7: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Because I'm fine with anything. :))

message 8: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[go for it. you can set up the scene]]

message 9: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Ok! How about the beach? It's always easy. I'll rp Rob, my surfer dude.)

message 10: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[why not? still supernatural?]]

message 11: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (No Katia's my only supernatural. I can make a guy supernatural if you want though. :))

message 12: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[just go with it. I'll follow]]

message 13: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Ok cool. I'll rp Katia.)

Katia walked along a deserted part of the beach, hoping that no one would ask for a wish.

message 14: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Keila looked up from the cliff that shadowed the beach and saw a girl walking. Keila could tell that this girl had magical powers and so could Wan who wanted to get closer. "Fine," Keila stated as she lept down to the beach and yelled, "HEY!"

message 15: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Katia's head snapped up as someone shouted her name, but she continued walking.

message 16: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Keila ran up to the girl who ignored her, "Hey I was calling you. Didn't you hear?" She wondered if this girl was deaf or something.

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "I didn't know if you were talking to me," Katia said honestly.

message 18: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "I was," Keila admitted, "You have magical powers don't you?" She stated trying to hide Wan so he wouldn't scare the other girl.

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Katia nodded, surprised. "How'd you know?"

message 20: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "I can feel it," Keila stated, "I have powers too. It's nice to meet someone else who has powers. There aren't enough of us."

message 21: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Katia nodded, staying silent.

message 22: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "So what are your powers?" Keila continued to prod.

message 23: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "I grant people wishes," she said quietly.

message 24: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "COOL!" Keila stated, "I can create shadows." Keila then allowed Wan to appear. He was a shadowy figure that hovered around Keila. He has a white mask with intricate carvings that were filled by shadows.

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Katia looked at Wan hesitantly, leaning away slightly.

message 26: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "Don't worry he's harmless," Keila laughed.

message 27: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "What is he?" She asked.

message 28: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "An astrel and my best friend," Keila stated as she pet Wan's shadowy figure, "So you grant wishes. Like how does that work?"

message 29: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "If someone says the words 'I wish', I have to make it come true. Even if it's a joke. And I can't reverse the wishes," she explained.

message 30: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "Sounds interesting...so if i wished for something it would come true? So are you like a genie or something?"

message 31: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Katia winced. She hated that word. "Basically..."

message 32: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "Cool," Keila stated. She then used her powers to create a type of surf board. "Wanna go for a swim? It looks like a good tide."

message 33: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "How'd you do that?" Katia asked, shaking her head to the offer.

message 34: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "I can make shadows into solid objects." She stated as Wan turned into a pair of wings. Using them to fly, Keila asked, "Want a lift?"

message 35: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "To where?" Katia asked.

(Sorry for late reply!)

message 36: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "WHERE EVER!" Keila stated hoisting Katia into the air.

message 37: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Katia cried out and looked panicked.

message 38: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "you want to go back down?" Keila asked with a smile

message 39: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments He nodded frantically

message 40: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "Ok," Keila then just let go of Katia allowing the girl to fall nearly two stories before catching her moments before hitting the ground. Keila then placed Katia gently on the sand and joined her on the ground. "Wasn't that fun?"

message 41: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Katia shook her head and trembled, heart racing.

message 42: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "You need to get out more," Keila laughed hitting Katia on her back. "I wish you'd just relax a bit." She stated before rethinking her choice of words.

message 43: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Sorry Internet crashed!)

"Why?" She asked.

message 44: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "Because you'll be more interesting that way." keila smiles, "It's done wonders for me."

message 45: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "Why do you care?" She asked, allowing her temper to rise.

message 46: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "I'm just saying that it might be beneficial for you," Keila said as she put her arms up as if to say, 'i'm innocent'.

message 47: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Katia said nothing.

(I'll be poofy, reading.)

message 48: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[that's ok]]

"Stop being so uptight. Get that stick out of your butt and start enjoying life"

message 49: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Katia glared at the girl.

message 50: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "What's with that look. Someone upset?" Keila teased. She really didn't know what this girl's problem was. "We're on a beach, relaxing is implied!"

« previous 1