New Adult Book Club discussion

Effectuation
This topic is about Effectuation
Archived RIRI 2014 & below > #120 - Effectuation

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Nov 24, 2013 12:39PM) (new)

Laura | 500 comments There are unlimited copies of this book available in epub, mobi and pdf format. As usual you have three weeks to post a review on goodreads and share a link to it here. Reviews on other sites are appreciated but not required.

Title: Effectuation
Author: Carlyn Greenwald
Genre: NA paranormal
Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F...

Description

On an earth where the spirit world and human world not only co-mingle but know each other’s deepest secrets, Ewan Trace is an ordinary college senior at a prestigious film school: obsessed with old movies, secretly in love with his best friend Sophie, and looking to forge a career as a writer. Oh—and he also can never go out because his über-agent father and mother are always away and he has to stay home and care for his little sister. But it’s all normal to him…until he finally meets his family's spirit protector, Zac, and that Terra, the girl he just spent the night with, might be someone far more sinister than she appears.

Now Ewan and Zac are on the trail of a mystery that takes a left turn along the way, diving deep into a conflict between humans and spirits that just may be worse than what they thought was their worst nightmare. And as hearts are broken and people die, the two find themselves strapped to a rocket-propelled adventure far more unbelievable than anything Hollywood could ever imagine.

To sign up to review please leave a comment with your email address and choice of book format. Copies will be sent to the first 20 to sign up who will have 3 weeks to write a review and link to it here.

1 - Always Reading Books - Chill462000@yahoo.com - mobi
2 - Gale - nos74liw2000@yahoo.com - mobi
3 - KR - k.r.slifer@gmail.com - pdf

Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing (alwaysreadingbooks) | 281 comments Chill462000@yahoo.com
Mobi please

message 3: by Gale (last edited Nov 21, 2013 01:55PM) (new) - added it

Gale (goodreadscomglredw) | 70 comments please send mobiattachment in email nos74liw2000@yahoo.com

message 4: by K.R. (new) - rated it 1 star

K.R. Slifer (krslifer) | 6 comments Can I get a pdf format please to k.r.slifer@gmail.com

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura | 500 comments Copies have been sent to those who have signed up so far.

message 6: by Gale (new) - added it

Gale (goodreadscomglredw) | 70 comments A very different and intriguing BOOK.I LIKED the fact of the humans,and spirits were cohesive.The characters were very good,and I liked the supernatural,and fantasy,but there some parts that were confusing.The Parents weren't around enough.It is very good.I hope the next one is as good as this one.

message 8: by K.R. (new) - rated it 1 star

K.R. Slifer (krslifer) | 6 comments My review. Sorry but this book did nothing for me. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 10: by Jordynn (new)

Jordynn Jordynn_laird@hotmail.co.uk

Kindle format please