Reign discussion

Miscellaneous > Olivia

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
Why is she here?! Can't this show leave Mary alone for one episode of peace...?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments My question exactly, i mean she's not even as pretty as Mary, and she doesn't even seem to have that connection with Francis that Mary does so why can't they just send her on her way and call it a day. I despise her. Also does anyone think she truly still has feelings for Francis or is she just playing the Queen's game??

message 3: by Rachel (new)

She isn't that pretty!! And Catherine the queen isn't of royalty either. I feel as though they should marry for an alliance every once in a while.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments First, i dont know what Francis sees in her, and why is planning to make her his mistress..like he has Mary. Wait...oh right he's to dumb to make the RIGHT decisions. Honestly i was very frustrated with him in this episode. And Olivia she just ASDFJGKLGLDFJ!! Enough said.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Did you know she was supposed to be America Singer in The Selection TV show that CW passed on?

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments YEAHH i notice that the seconed i saw, and i actually thought she would be very nice, but she just killed it. Good thing the tv show didnt happen or we would be like

Reign: I HATE YOU GOOOO DIE

The selection: OMG GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL..I LOVE YOU

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Yeah I guess that they thought it was too much royalty at once so they picked Reign over The Selection. And I read the script for the Selection. It was pretty bad, not like the books at all, and wildly inappropriate!

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) *wiggles eyebrows*
Wildly inappropriate? Huh sounds fun!
Jk.

message 9: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 14 comments Yeah like inappropriate to the point that it wasn't good/bad lol but bad/bad...If you catch my drift he he. But anyways, Olivia is making me want to slap her. I was like WHAT?! when she snapped at Mary. But now that I know where Olivia's alliances lie, I catch what's going on there. She better watch her back with her new "ally" because that one can turn on her so fast so won't know what happened!

message 10: by Rachel (new)

I think that Olivia is going to start to feel guilty eventually and realize that Francis likes Mary more.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She already knows that. She's told the queen already but she doesn't care because she's a selfish, filthy beast XD

message 12: by Rachel (new)

I hate her!! And yet I feel bad for her *a little* at the same time. Her reputation has been ruined....

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel no pity for her at all. She's horrible. And Mary was trying to be all nice to her and Olivia had to throw her and Francis's relationship in her face

message 14: by Rachel (new)

AND she was wearing Mary's dress when she went off with Francis. What a brat.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Miss Amazingness wrote: "I feel no pity for her at all. She's horrible. And Mary was trying to be all nice to her and Olivia had to throw her and Francis's relationship in her face"

i got be with you on this one

message 16: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) *cough* Pros *cough* titute *cough*

Wait a minute... I'm not afraid to offend that little floozy!!!!

PROSTITUTE PROSTITUTE FLOOZY HARLOT PROSTITUTE!!!!

message 17: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Yeah I guess that they thought it was too much royalty at once so they picked Reign over The Selection. And I read the script for the Selection. It was pretty bad, not like the books at all, and wi..."

Where'd you see it?

message 18: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments Olivia annoys me to death, it makes me disappointed in Francis for not being strong enough to do the right thing

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments I guess he cant resist annoying women. And could resist beautiful clever and awesome women *cough* Mary

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Talie wrote: "Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Yeah I guess that they thought it was too much royalty at once so they picked Reign over The Selection. And I read the script for the Selection. It was pretty bad,..."

It was online. Don't read it! It's just that bad... I can't unread it now -_-

message 21: by Rachel (last edited Dec 04, 2013 05:43PM) (new)

Janhavi wrote: "I guess he cant resist annoying women. And could resist beautiful clever and awesome women *cough* Mary"

I know right?! Weak princeling.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote:
I know right?! Weak princeling."

Yeah..like get a grip dude

message 23: by Aline (new)

Aline I hate Olivia

message 24: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) Olivia is so annoying.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Where was she in the latest episode?

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Yeah...i hope she was dead...but we all know the producers of the show are not gonna let that happen...she will probably be a part of the twisted plot...just GREAT!!

message 27: by Rachel (new)

where did she go?! She just disappeared...

message 28: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments Yep just noticed that

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Creepy eh?

message 30: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments I doubt she'll be important later on.

message 31: by SofiaSevero (new)

SofiaSevero | 34 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: It was online. Don't read it! It's just that bad... I can't unread it now -_-

OMG !!! I should have listened to you. I'm shocked. What the hell was that ?!! What happened to Maxon??

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments @Lena, you never know *dramatic music*

message 33: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments And that's why Reign is awesome!