Reign discussion

Miscellaneous > Team Francis or Team Bash?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
Who are you rooting for? Who should be with Mary and why?

message 2: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula 4 now im team Francis! it feels right..

message 3: by Rachel (last edited Nov 17, 2013 06:41PM) (new)

I'm Team unsure as of this moment. Francis is annoying me so much right now!!

message 4: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula Rachel wrote: "I'm Team Bash as of the moment. Francis is annoying me so much right now!!"

I love him but i have 2 admit hes a little bit annoying sometimes..

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Bash has always been so sweet and kind to Mary. He's always there for her.

message 6: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula I know and he was so sweet in the last ep but i was team francis from the 1st moment i saw him and no matter how much i try 2 shake him i cant..of course if hes going 2 be an ass in the next ep as well it wont be so hard..

message 7: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula Thank God they r both gorgeous so in the end i wont mind whoever she'll choose...

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Same! I have no idea who she'll choose. Francis just keeps disappointing and hurting her while Sebastian has been nothing but nice to her... She's had a connection with Francis but who knows if there's a spark between her and Bash!

message 9: by Riley (new)

Riley For now I am team Francis just because they obviously have a connection but I feel like once they go deeper into the Mary/Bash romance I will love him too

message 10: by Rachel (new)

I am just REALLY mad at Francis right now...

message 11: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 22 comments I was team Francis when he was so sweet with her in the episodes before last. But now he's back to being a little ____. But I'm not exactly on team Bash either, though I like him more than Francis and he and Mary have great chemistry.

message 12: by Riley (new)

Riley I loved Francis back when he was saving Mary from Tomas but now he's back to being mean to her especially now that Olivia is there

message 13: by Rachel (new)

I know but Olivia?!?!

message 14: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula ur right, Riley..he was great when he saved from thomas but now with olivia here hes being an ass.. i hate her...

message 15: by Rachel (new)

I want Olivia gone!!

message 16: by M. (new)

M. | 5 comments Definitely Team Bash, Francis is annoying, and Bash is so much nicer to Mary. What Francis did at the end of the last episode was awful :(

message 17: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula Rachel wrote: "I want Olivia gone!!"

me too..i want her not only out of the castle, but out of France too..

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Yeah Olivia's gotta go!!

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments I've been team Bash since like the beginning when he got her dog back lol ^-^ plus he's gorgeous, dark hair and light eyes is ma type. Not so sure she'll end up with him either way though so i guess we'll see what happens... guess Francis isn't that bad looking.

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Kliora (sarahgraykay) I'm Team Francis, but I can't help but love Bash. I'm so conflicted. I think it feels too early to decide which guy yet.

message 22: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments I can't decide who I want to be with, Francis has his moments were I'm like "I LOVE YOU" then Bash in the week before last episode when he got stab was a beast!!!! He had Francis back in "stitches" to take down that crazy Tomas guy.....I loved that they were working together!!!! :)

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments )= lol no ones team Bash. I agree with you though Francis can be a total sweet heart and i want them together when they're together in the show but then Bash seems like perfect and then i'm all conflicted >.<

message 24: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula U have a point, Tammy..

message 25: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments The writers are making it hard for us to choose..... B/c both Francis and Bash are great!!!!! I'm just mad at Francis right now b/c that Olivia girl.....( don't like her

message 26: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 3 comments Yea what Tam said it's hard to choose but I'm gonna say team francis cause when Mary kissed bash I literally yelled noooooo
So I guess i have subconsciously chosen

message 27: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Carstairs (jace-heronstairs) | 6 comments I love Francis but now I'm a little angry with him... I like Bash too.. its a hard choice :(

message 28: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Nov 17, 2013 08:18PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Morgan wrote: ")= lol no ones team Bash. I agree with you though Francis can be a total sweet heart and i want them together when they're together in the show but then Bash seems like perfect and then i'm all con..."

Team Bash. That's what you should look in a man, if he saves your dog. You're totally right he risked his life to make Mary happy. Francis i present you the real way of loving a woman.

message 29: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments I love them both, but after last week when Francis took off with Olivia, and we know he will be sleeping with her, I have to choose Bash.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Janhavi wrote: "Morgan wrote: ")= lol no ones team Bash. I agree with you though Francis can be a total sweet heart and i want them together when they're together in the show but then Bash seems like perfect and t..."

Exactly! ^-^

message 31: by Richie (new)

Richie (richiechagas) | 4 comments Team Bash ♥

message 32: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Does the love triangle kind of remind anyone of the Clockwork Angel love triangle?

message 33: by Niniatiale (new)

Niniatiale | 4 comments I love Francis.. But deep down.. Team Bash all the way <3 Francis needs to make up his mind.. and somehow I think Bash already knows what(who) he wants ;) And he is prepared to do something about it, listen to her, rescue her dog <3

message 34: by Richie (new)

Richie (richiechagas) | 4 comments I kind of reminds me of the love triangle in tvd actually!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Niniatiale wrote: "I love Francis.. But deep down.. Team Bash all the way <3 Francis needs to make up his mind.. and somehow I think Bash already knows what(who) he wants ;) And he is prepared to do something about i..."

You just took the words out of my mouth. Francis is just a wanderer, he isn't going anywhere with his and Mary's love. And there's is sweet lovable Bash and he's seems to be making a great deal of effort. Love him <3

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments

That's sweet!

message 37: by ❤ Eva ❤ (new)

❤ Eva ❤ (eva2245) I really like Francis but i love love love Bash. I am also reminded slightly of tvd (another tv series i love) but i still enjoy the triangle nontheless

message 38: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Well let's think of all the nice things they've done for her:
Bash:
Saved her dog
Respected her
Didn't pressure her
Didn't cheat on her
Cares about her
Listens to her
Cares about her opinion
Risked his life for her more than once
Almost DIED for her
Loves her
and I'm sure there's a butt load more.

Francis:
Is kind to her... wait NO
Respects h.... you know what, nope not that either
OH I KNOW! Hasn't cheated on... Wait, never mind
... um.... He got her soldiers? Wait No, he just arranged and then let Bash do all the dirty work and almost die...

DING DING DING!!! I think we have a winner!!!!

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Aww Bash :3 love those gifs!!!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Morgan wrote: "Aww Bash :3 love those gifs!!!"

Mee too :)

message 41: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments ^-^ Okay after last night i know for sure that i will never. Ever. Be team Francis, they'll have to like kill Bash of firsts (which is not even a considerable idea -.-) like he runs to Olivia? What exactly does that even say about him? He just said that to Mary so he wouldn't feel guility about it- and honestly i hope Bash doesn't even bother listening to him.

message 42: by M. (new)

M. | 5 comments Morgan wrote: "^-^ Okay after last night i know for sure that i will never. Ever. Be team Francis, they'll have to like kill Bash of firsts (which is not even a considerable idea -.-) like he runs to Olivia? What..."

That's completely what I'm thinking. He has such a double standard :(

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Team Bash all the way now. My opinion of Francis is going downhill :(

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Morgan wrote: "^-^ Okay after last night i know for sure that i will never. Ever. Be team Francis, they'll have to like kill Bash of firsts (which is not even a considerable idea -.-) like he runs to Olivia? What..."

At this point people are Team Francis
1. blind
2. dont get the show
3. OR. TOTALLY. IN. LOVE. WITH. *COUGH* olivia?!?!?!!? (somehow)

If there arent anyone like that thEn the whole team franis thing doesnt not exist...CAUSE HE IS SUCH *BEEP* AND AT THIS POINT THERE INS'T ANYWAY TO REDEEM HIMSELF.

message 45: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine  | 33 comments Team bash!!!!!!!!!!!
Dark hair and green eyes OMG. Love him. He is so much better than francis

message 46: by Grace (new)

Grace (pageturnergrace) | 2 comments BASH. francis is a bratty child. i also find bash hotter tbh.

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Totally Team Bash right now

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Grace wrote: "BASH. francis is a bratty child. i also find bash hotter tbh."

I agree!

message 49: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Grace wrote: "BASH. francis is a bratty child. i also find bash hotter tbh."

Do you also remember in episode one? When Colin tried to rape Mary and Francis discouraged her from speaking up about it?
Team Bash Completely.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Eh yeah but that was understandable he didn't wan anyone to think Mary's virtue had been stolen as well. But in this day in age that would be wrong -.- Bash completely too though!!

« previous 1 3