Reign discussion

Aspects > Clarissa

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
What is her story? Is she good? Bad?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Hmm, she must've done something horrible, although it seems very few people know of her besides the child, and that man (don't know how to spell his name =P) she seems like she could be good, but her appearance can play against that quality in sorts.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Yeah maybe she's trying to redeem herself? Or maybe she just likes Mary.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments True, she probably knows what their plotting against her too and feels like it's her job to help her out. Also about Master D in the first or second... or third (can't remember probably third) he said "She was no angel" so it means he must no her history or something.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

That's true! And he was aware of her presence...

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) She scares the crap outta me. Not gonna lie.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Yeah she's creepy!!

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Same =P don't mean to sound insensitive to her, 'cause we all don't look like that. But anyways i think in next weeks episode they might actually be bringing her back into the show because it showed Mary in the tunnels.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Those tunnels creep me out

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

My theory at first was that Clarissa was one of the pagans in the forest and that she needed to sacrifice Mary, so she was only protecting Mary because she needs her blood. But now I'm not so sure.

message 11: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments She's creepy! I can't help but feeling like she's probably shamed for whatever reason (plot twist: it's Olivia!) but she's really young

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments I would be pissed if that happened.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Clarissa is really weird. She was just randomly under Mary's bed. That's not creepy at all!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments *sarcastic* yup...cause you know Clarissa feels really cozy down there.

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Clarissa is really weird. She was just randomly under Mary's bed. That's not creepy at all!"

I screamed bloody Mary when i saw that. lol get it?

But anyway I have a really bad feeling about her.. And if Master D knows her story then she must not have died that long ago. And He must be able to sense her b/c of his "foreseeing" ability or whatever. My best guess is it has something to do with the pagans.

What REALLY bothers me is the sac around her head! Was she hanged or something? Ughh. Its really disturbing..

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments ya its disturbing....hmm i never thought of her being hung. Well that just got disturbing..ER

message 17: by Kortgat123 (new)

Kortgat123 | 2 comments Ever considered that she is a child of Queen Catherine who asked Nostradamus to hide her and keep her a secret because of her disfigurement....?

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Okay wow, that is totally twisted. You should be on of those assistant producers. You can twist things like nobody would ever imagine it.

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather Lucy | 1 comments My first instinct was that she was one of Queen Catherine's children to. Maybe she's not an angel because of her disfigurement? Back then you were considered to be cursed or born bad if you had something wrong with you. Or maybe she attacked a whole bunch of people as a child because she had to hide in those creepy tunnels.

message 20: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments Wow good prediction Heather. Nostradamus treats her horribly. I did not understand why, but I think what you just said makes complete sense.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

This girl is crazy :0

message 22: by Kortgat123 (new)

Kortgat123 | 2 comments She is someones dirty little secret.

message 23: by Alyssha (new)

Alyssha | 10 comments I have mixed feelings about clarissa. it seems to me that she can be either good or bad. we just don't really know which one she is. my first impression of her was that ,since she helped mary a lot, I assumed this... but after killing one of marys leading ladies.., I have my doubts now. and I know this is random , but I kind of like the way Nostradamus talks.. lol don't judge me

message 24: by Salma (new)

Salma | 6 comments I really don't know but I have a feeling Clarissa is somehow related to Mary or something or maybe they were friends when they were little or maybe Mary's nanny?
She's always protecting her and when she killed one of Mary's friends it was to save Mary and for Mary to believe
Nostradamus visions and leave to Scotland because she was in danger.

message 25: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments My mom came up with the idea that Clarissa is the queens secret daughter too. I makes sense, she treated really badly and we know she's disfigured therefore she's considered cursed but she's still kept around. Even after she killed Mary's friend. I think the queen even said at one point how glad she is that the king would never be able to sleep with her again and I'm think that's because they didn't want another disfigured child to hide or something.

message 26: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments Wow all of these theories that I'm reading about all make sense. Hopefully we'll find out more with the next episode.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

So she's Catherine's daughter. Weird...

message 28: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hall (amber200016) | 17 comments Her face though.... It wasn`t like I was scared to death, but super creepy.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Regardless of her face, she did help mary.....

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Yeah but she still creeps me out! Her voice too...

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments yup, i did have a little jump, but i expected her face to be far much worse.

message 32: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) *singsongs* CreepyCREEPyCReePYCREepyCREEPY! I hope she stays dead.

message 33: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments Chick was cray cray...... Good riddance!!!!!

message 34: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hall (amber200016) | 17 comments Tammy wrote: "Chick was cray cray...... Good riddance!!!!!"

Amen! plus I was really scared for the boys. THEY`RE SO ADORABLE!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I so thought she was gonna blink at the end where there was a closeup on her eye...XD

message 36: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hall (amber200016) | 17 comments RIGHT!!

message 37: by Ryah (new)

Ryah | 4 comments I was kind of confused when they just did a closeup on her. I was going crazy like omg she's going to open her eyes or oh, I think I saw her twitch.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Ryah wrote: "I was kind of confused when they just did a closeup on her. I was going crazy like omg she's going to open her eyes or oh, I think I saw her twitch."

Yeah for a second it looked she will get up and strangle Mary. GOSH that was scary.