GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Gay 1x1s > ☾ℌḯ☺ღα and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Yay!!!!

message 4: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Nha it's cool

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay (: Here's the idea again by the way.

Guy A and Guy B are on in the same, friends since childhood and more recently boyfriends. They do everything together, minus going to the bathroom. Well...in school most of the time anyways. Everyone knows these boys, yet nearly no one likes them. They call them faggots, queer freaks of nature. Honestly, individually, they don't mind the comments on them. But when someone makes fun of the other, that's when they get pissed. And they aren't freaks. Just in love. But that love is soon going to be torn.

Guy A makes a grave mistake, getting drunk one night at a party, that Guy B didn't go to for reasons, and ends up sleeping with some girl from out of town. People see this and take pictures. Putting them all around the school for everyone to see. For Guy B to see. He is mortified. Guy A tries to apologize, but Guy B will hear none of if, breaking off their relationship. Breaking off their friendship. Now, the two have to try to survive without on another. But can one really, truly survive without a part of themselves?

message 6: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Kk can I be guy b??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I knew you were gonna say that lol Sure ^^

message 8: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Yay!! Lol how'd u know?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Because pretty much everyone so far that I'm RPing this with wants to be him xD

message 10: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Do you want to be him???

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Naw, I'm good. I already have a set boy for Guy A, so there's no need lol

message 12: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Ight then. Wanna make ur guy first?

message 14: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Kk

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Andrew Moore

Nicknames: Annie (by his boyfriend) Drew, or Alex (he hates this one)

Date of Birth: December 05

Sexuality: Gay and open about it

Appearance
 photo adorable-emo-boy_zpsb4d3ead3.jpg
Andrew has jet black hair, dyed. His original color was brown. His eyes are hazel, but sometimes people can mistake them for a light brown. He is very skinny and tall for his age, weighing 140 lb and standing at 6'4. He does have muscle though, just not much.

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Family and Friends
Andrew does not live with his parents, them dying in an accident when he was very young. His adoptive parents are very nice to him however. His 'mother' is a teacher at the local Middle School and his 'father' is a business man, writing in his free time.

Adoptive Mother: Brynn Moore

Adoptive Father: Peter Moore

Andrew doesn't have many friends at all, just his boyfriend and his friend Keyl. Keyl is an online friend, so they don't get to actually see each other often. They did meet a few times at conventions however and he really likes having her as a friend.

Keyl

(view spoiler)

History: Like said earlier, Andrew's parents were in an accident when he was very young. He was luckily at home with a babysitter at the time, otherwise he too would have been killed. They were driving when his father swerved off the road and into a river, drowning the two of them. Andrew was not even a year old when this happened, so he was never sad about it and feel nothing towards his parents. He was put into an adoption home and actually got adopted quite quickly, his adoptive parents taking a liking to him. When he was 4, he met his best friend and they did everything together. Played everyday and always had play dates. They weren't ever really smiling and laughing when others were around, but they sure where when they were alone. They went into Elementary school together, having a wonderful time together, though they never spoke to anyone else except the other. Middle School the teasing started and they stook up for each other, his friend developing the nickname Annie that he still calls him today as his boyfriend. 11th grade now in High School and they are still best friend, except they have been dating for nearly a year now.

Personality: Andrew is very closed off. He doesn't trust anyone except for his boyfriend. He doesn't talk to anyone except for a few people, boyfriend, Keyl and his 'parents'. He is blunt, which could get him in trouble sometimes, but he doesn't care. He is blunt to his boyfriend sometimes too, because honesty is best, but they are rarely angry at each other for doing so. Which many people think that he is mean and cruel, he is actually a very sweet person. Secretly a hopeless romantic, he loves to be around people that he actually cares about, A.K.A his boyfriend. Okay, his boyfriend is his world.

//Likes//
♦ His boyfriend
♦ Cuddling...with his boyfriend
♦ Watching movies...preferably with his boyfriend
♦ P.E, yes he actually does like running around and doing things in gym. Shoot him.
♦ Listening to music alone in his room...unless his boyfriend is there of course

//Dislikes//
♦ Being away from his boyfriend
♦ Not being able to touch his boyfriend for a long period of time
♦ Jerks at school, mainly the ones that like to mess around with his boyfriend
♦ Annoying parents, A.K.A his parents
♦ Popcorn...he doesn't know why, but he cannot stand the stuff.

//Weaknesses//
☻ His boyfriend
☻ Talking to people besides those he is actually friends with
☻ History
☻ Trying new foods...unless his boyfriend suggests them
☻ Sharing his candy...unless it's his boyfriend asking, do not expect him to share

//Strengths//
☺ Teasing his boyfriend
☺ Getting a 120% on a 'Do you know you Boyfriend' test (they have a tendency to take those often)
☺ Running. He is very good at it
☺ Staying up a few nights at a time to talk with his boyfriend over Web Cam
☺ Playing the piano and the saxophone

Tattoos
Andrew has two tattoo's: one on his upper left back and one on the life side of his torso.

photo tattoo-quotes-36_zpsdfa81ed7.jpg

photo A-quote-from-Fight-Club-by-Chuck-Palahniuk-Its-only-after-weve-lost-everything-that-we-are-free-to-do-anything_zps5b4be8cd.jpg

Pets
Andrew has a small kitten. Widow is a girl and she is 5 weeks old.

photo l-my-first-kitten_zps96444fc1.jpg

message 16: by iomai (last edited Nov 25, 2013 05:47PM) (new)

iomai (irun) ((1. Omg I want that kitty!!!!!!!!
2. I'm guess this dude likes his boyfriend
3. Holy mother of detail 8O
4. I want that kitty!!))

{Full Name} Kendall Elijah Santiaga
{Nicknames} KK (by his boyfriend),
{Age} 17
{Date of Birth} 13, October 1994

{Place of Birth} Nebraska 
{Gender} Male 
{Sexuality} Gay

{Relationship Status} Taken 
{Appearance} 
{Hair} Dirty Blonde 
{Eyes} Hazel
{Weight} 120
{Height} 5'11
{Body Type} Muscular 
{Distinguished Markings}

{Personality} Kendall is somewhat falls into a stereotype. He's hardly masculine, tending to approach situations with a delicate hand. He isn't into much physical activity, not liking to get dirty, though at times he enjoying a to jog. Kendall gets everything he wants by merely batting his eyes. He doesn't share well, except with his boyfriend, and is at times emotional. He loves trying new things as he gets bored quickly. He is also a dog person though tolerates Widow.

{Likes}
•Sex
•His boyfriend
•More sex
•Running
•Talking
•All food

{Dislikes}
Everything else unless his boyfriend likes it

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Haha, yes the kitty is adorable and Andrew does indeed love his boyfriend =w= I love your boy too :D

message 18: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Thanks!!!!!!! Wanna start or should I??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Could you start? ^^ How detailed do you normally go? And this is going to be in 3rd person?

message 20: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) I try to do 5+ sentences at the very least. Ya third person. Is that ok?

message 22: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Kendall tried to regain his breath after that nights third round. Andrew seemed to have so much energy that day he could hardly keep up. In his boyfriends bedroom, or honestly their bedroom as he was always there, all that could be heard was their panting. "Annie, you amazing." Kendall kissed his boyfriend on the neck, biting down slightly. He loved to bite, and his boyfriend never seemed to have a problem with it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Andrew smirked when his neck was bit and he turned over on to his side, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend's waist as he pulled him closer to himself.
" Well thank you, I know I am," he replied, still smirking as he buried his face in his boy's soft hair, closing his eyes a bit as he relaxed. They normally didn't go this long, but Andrew was feeling lonely, since Kendell wasn't able to come over yesterday because of a dinner that Andrew had to go to with his adoptive family.

message 24: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Kendall rolled his eyes "Don't get to excited." He smirked back, hands roaming Andrews chest and waist. He was almost ready for another round, judging from the preasure of Andrews cock against his own, Kendall could tell the other boy was ready as well. He was already feeling slightly sore though didn't care. "I doubt I'll be able to walk tomorrow" he joked, pouting his lips softly

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Um, I'm not so sure that you should you that 'c' word, since mature scenes are no longer allowed in groups. I don't want to risk this group getting deleted like one of my other groups did. And if they are going to go again, we should move to PMS. ))

Andrew opened his eyes and smiled down at his boy, leaning down and kissing his slightly swollen lips gently. His hands moved so that he was making small little circles on Kendell's belly.
" Aw, I'm sorry. I must have gone a bit too hard," he said to him, apologizing. He didn't think Kendell minded it too much though....He'd make it up to him, probably when they went in the shower.

message 26: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) ((Ok sorry. I'll watch the language.))

Kendall rolled his eyes, "I don't mind, believe me." He laughed before beginning to move under the under boy. It seemed as though everything was fine until a pounding on the door interrupted them. Andrew's parents were out leaving only his older sister. She was 19, pretty laid back to at times such as this was an annoyance. Groaning Kendal rolled his boyfriend off him

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( It's alright (: And Andrew doesn't have an older adoptive sister. ))

message 28: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) ((Oh sorry, uh how about a neighbor with access to the house?))

message 29: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Hello??