Bisky's Twitterling's Scribbles! discussion

All Things Writing > Where have you written?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
Those who follow my Facebook/twitter/instagram will know that I'm a travelling Bisky this week. I've found one place to sit already within my room that looks awesome :3 When I went to Greece I wrote rather a lot so I hope to get some editing done here too.

Where has been the furthest from home you've written?

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Michelle | 450 comments Mod
Ohhh what a good question. Btw--off topic moment real quick--i'm really digging the goodreads community. I had no idea there actually like things you could comment on until like this morning haha and also thanks Bisky, 'cause I would've never found out if it weren't for you and also awesome job keeping the writing community so tight knit.
Okay, to answer the question (sorry for the ramble…that happens when i have cabin fever) the furthest i've written to date is Fabulous Las Vegas. Believe it or not I was able to concentrate enough through all the commotion ^^ But this summer I'm attempting to plan a trip to London and of course plan on bringing my laptop and writing stuff so lots of plans on writing in awesome beautiful places…like on top of Big Ben and in the middle of Stonehenge and in the Palace…oh yeah, it'll happen :p
And you went to Greece? So jelly (that means jealous in valley girl) D: But that's really cool, def on my wish list one day! ^^

message 3: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
Haha you're welcome ^-^

I did go to Greece, Crete to be exact. So bootiful ._.

I've never been to stonehenge. Want to though :3 there is stuff I've wanted to do in London too but I never get around to it anytime I'm home :p I hope you get to go ^-^

And I've realised there is already a similar topic this one in the offtopic section lol. Wups :p

message 4: by Mark (new)

Mark Bordner You know, I've tried writing while away, and just couldn't get into the proper frame of mind. I'm addicted to my writing space. Lol

message 5: by Wayne (new)

Wayne Elsner | 13 comments Writing while I travel is more difficult as the time is limited but this current trip, (since sept 12) has gone through 18 countries with Italy coming on Friday but I have managed to write twenty thousand words on my sequel to my fantasy book and several chapters of proofreading as well.

message 6: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 1053 comments Mod
@James Proof that you'd better never forget your SPACE between words :P

message 7: by Harmony (new)

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) @GG lol :)

message 8: by Brook (new)

Brook Tesla (mickeybell) | 53 comments I write in a few languages, in China - in Chinese, in France - in French, in Italy - in Italian, in the US - obviously in English, but sometimes in Spanish.

message 9: by J (new)

J | 301 comments Mod
I suppose the most interesting place I wrote was on the 38th floor of my hotel in Times Square, New York. :3 I wrote a chapter of the short story version of my work-in-progress novel. :3

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Michelle | 450 comments Mod
@Brook That's really cool. I wish I knew that many languages and got to travel that much haha :)

@Josh That sounds amazing

message 11: by Brook (new)

Brook Tesla (mickeybell) | 53 comments Nicole wrote: "@Brook That's really cool. I wish I knew that many languages and got to travel that much haha :)

@Josh That sounds amazing"

Thank you @Josh, I don't feel so cool and I hate to travel, LOL…
Best,
Brook.

message 12: by Brook (new)

Brook Tesla (mickeybell) | 53 comments Nicole wrote: "@Brook That's really cool. I wish I knew that many languages and got to travel that much haha :)

@Josh That sounds amazing"

Nicole, I must apologize, I meant to say, "thank you, Nicole..."
My bad.
Brook.