Reign discussion

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
What do you think of Aylee? And her kleptomaniac issue... Is that real or was that a ploy to trick the queen?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Ploy to trick the Queen. As of yet i have no idea what to think of her, hope she gets into some scandalous relationship sometime soon! xP

message 3: by Rachel (new)

that's what I thought, but I was unsure...

Before the last episode, I was thinking that all the ladies-in-waiting have their own problem except her.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Yeah she wasn't very interesting i'm sure her character will build up throughout the series though =D

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Same. She seems like the terribly sweet girl if a bit naive.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Rachel wrote: "Same. She seems like the terribly sweet girl if a bit naive."

Yeah. At the end of last episode didnt we see her and Mary talking about the queen looking at the letters. So Aylee probably told Mary..right?

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Yeah she told Mary. Was it staged for Aylee to "steal" the ring or is she actually a klepto?

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments I dont think it was staged, and even though if she was actually klepto i think Mary would quickly forgive her.

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) She seems like one of the lesser characters. Not as pretty, not as many lines, no love interest...

message 10: by Rachel (new)

She's just kind of dull... She seems like the perfect lady-in-waiting tho. She's sweet and naive!

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) -_- sweet and naive... JUST SAY BOOOOOORING.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Im pretty sure it will built up...

message 13: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 14 comments I was sooooo happy to realize she was actually came in on this with Mary so its actually them who are plotting against the queen instead of the other way around. IN YOUR FACE QUEEN! I was MAD when she accepted to show Mary's letters to her at first lol, then was like WHEW!

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Same! I thought she was an actual klepto and that she was going to keep it from Mary. Thank gosh it was just staged!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Yeah, i had this small victory when they shown that scene. Im like to the queen, you're not the only who could control everything. I feel writing the false letter will build up to much more conflict with the queen. SHE IS GOING DOWN!

message 16: by Rachel (new)

I agree! Mary finally has control of something...

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments And I love the fact that the queen is scared of her....

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She's the only one who actually looks 15 XD

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Yeah..even most if her lady in waiting look a littler older than 15 - 16

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Miss Amazingness wrote: "She's the only one who actually looks 15 XD"

Janhavi wrote: "Yeah..even most if her lady in waiting look a littler older than 15 - 16"

Yeah I was thinking the same thing...

message 21: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Same! I thought she was an actual klepto and that she was going to keep it from Mary. Thank gosh it was just staged!"

It's so true! I was sooooo happy

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Aylee rest in peace. :(

message 23: by Rachel (new)

;( I still can't believe it!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments i know tell me about, she was really sweet, and i liked her the best amongst the ladies-in-waiting...