Reign discussion

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
What do you think of Greer? Should she stay with the servant or be with the pepper-crazed Lord?

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 22 comments Baker Boy FTW!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

I know right?! Who cares about titles when you have that hottie?!

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 3 comments The kitchen boy, most definitely. The pepper guy was soo annoying. Pepper this, pepper that, OMBooks he's crazy!
And I mean the kitchen boy.......... *swoon*

message 5: by Rachel (new)

And the pepper guy is so old and EW. I can't believe all the girls were encouraging Greer to go talk to Pepper guy! Kitchen boy is much better. What's his name?

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Kliora (sarahgraykay) I love the kitchen boy. He's hilarious and adorable.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Isn't he?! I'd stay with him over the pepper guy any day.

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments Greer is one of my Fav ladies in waiting!!!! I love the kitchen boy and her together. I hate that her family is putting so much pressure on her to marry some rich guy......

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Same, love the kitchen boy their romance seems so real, and i loved last episode when she spilled that drink on her dress and he cleaned it <3 also love how she seemed to be choosing him in the end. Although i hope they continue and don't just end it when some nobleman comes along.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Greer is funny and opinionated and tenacious. It's funny watching her when she's mad.

message 11: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Nov 18, 2013 03:59PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments I love how she wasn't too mad at Mary for taking away that Portuguese guy. And guys can we take a sec and mentally ship greer and the baker boy cutie together

message 12: by Rachel (new)

He is really cute :) Greer didn't really like Tomas anyway!

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I LOVE baker boy. I don't like Greer though. She's so spineless and indecisive.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

I like Greer :) She doesn't even pretend around people.

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) But she won't stand up to her parents and say she wants to marry for love or decide whether she wants sexy baker boy... she's irritatin' me!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments I guess she is practical and protective over her family, and i like her also :) she just needs to loosen up a bit.

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Spineless.

message 18: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 14 comments I know Greer wants to find someone with a title because she has her family to help, but I mean she has other sisters and I feel like love is something in this world that should be the one thing you know you can choose for yourself. I hope her and the baker boy don't mess up!

message 19: by Rachel (new)

She is a bit uptight...

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "She is a bit uptight..."

That's for sure. Her and the baker boy cutie...tooo good to be true. Watch the queen manipulate him also, and make him do things against his will. -_-

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Haha baker boy wasn't in last episode =/ What is his name?! The queen is probably going to though too... aw )= didn't even think of that yet, but of course knowing her so far it's a for sure a possibility.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Idk but yay! Greer and Bakerboy are going to have a fling or whatever they call it at court <3

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Hahaha..lets just settle for fling sound cooler. :)

message 24: by Rachel (new)

They are so cute together <3

message 25: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "They are so cute together <3"

They are. They're one of my favorite 'couples' on the show. I thought it was pretty clever though too how they did the whole, "You will fall in love with a man who has a white mark on his cheek" and it ended up being the flour.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Paige wrote:They are. They're one of my favorite 'couples' on the show. I thought it was pretty clever though too how they did the whole, "You will..."

Yeah i expected it to be like a scar or something but it was just flour lol XD

message 27: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments Paige wrote: "Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "They are so cute together

They are. They're one of my favorite 'couples' on the show. I thought it was pretty clever though too how they did the whole, "You will..."

I totally missed that... It's official. They need to be together

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Ohh you missed that :( Well all i can say is that they are REALLY good together.

message 29: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Janhavi wrote: "Ohh you missed that :( Well all i can say is that they are REALLY good together."

It doesn't hurt that he's attractive either...

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Paige wrote:It doesn't hurt that he's attractive either..."

LOL that too...

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) Was anyone else reminded of Rapunzel from Tangled when Greer hit that guy with a frying pan?

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Ohhh yeah. When i think about it..it is similar. lol!

message 33: by nat (new)

nat (giannaallister) The name of the baker boy is Leith, and he's gonna be in the next episode! I'm so excited. I really like their relationship because they're just so adorable and they make each other happy. :)<3

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) YAY! Me too!

message 35: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments I'm so excited to see more of Greer

message 36: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I don't really like Greer all that much, but me much likee Leith.

message 37: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn It sucks that we haven't been seeing much of Greer and Leith in the later episodes. As much as I love how much screen time Bash and Mary are getting, I want to know what happens to Greer! She's the cutest character in the show, besides Francis' little brothers

message 38: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Meh... I like them better than the little sibs.

I like firstly Kenna and Bash, they're tied.
Then Leith and Greer
then the sibs

... I pretty much hate everyone else now that Mary broke mah poor Bashy.

message 39: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) Are you guys happy that Greer and Lord Castleroy are back together?