Reign discussion

Main Characters > Sebastian (Bash)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
What do you think of Bash? Love him? Hate him?

message 2: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula Gosh, i loveeee his eyes!!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

I love him!! He's just so handsome <3

message 4: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula And hes hilarious...

message 5: by Rachel (new)

That too :)

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 22 comments He's the only guy I drool over on Reign, love him <3

message 7: by Rachel (new)

I know right?! Look at that picture ^^

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 3 comments His eyes......yes. But I really want Mary with Francis and just, the kiss :(

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Kliora (sarahgraykay) I LOVE Bash and just his character in general. He genuinely cares so much about Mary and the last episode man. THAT EPISODE.

message 10: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments I love him, those eyes......... I think he is sweet even though he try to act like a flirt!!!! And I think he really likes Mary.......is everyone caught up on Reign b/c last Thursday episode :)

message 11: by Rachel (new)

He's so funny and lively too

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments I love him, like since the beginning he was just gorgeous ^-^ and last episode oh my gosh the feelz, just the feelz!

message 13: by Rachel (new)

I know right?! Hot hot hot <3

message 14: by Jolin (new)

Jolin | 6 comments I think he's hotter than Francis. Francis is too boyish for my tastes but Bash though...

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Same ^-^ Francis is too boyish, plus i prefer darker hair

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Yeah Bash is totally more manly and grown up and hot.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Morgan wrote: "Same ^-^ Francis is too boyish, plus i prefer darker hair"

HAHAH, i completley agree with. Plus Francis keeps changing his mind when it comes to Mary. While of the other hand Sebastian is just inlove with her, and he's a bit of a flirt which just adds on the fun. And did i mention he's Canadian. <3 #CanadianPride

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Lol he's Canadian ^-^ I love Bash like even from the first episode he's been amazing.
<3

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments AHHHHHHHHH this picture above defines picture perfect!! THANKS FOR POSTING THIS..MADE MY DAY! Yeah, i also loved Bash since the first episode. He just felt like a free person. Plus he has way better at fighting skill than Francis is.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

I know right!? So perfect!!

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Yes way better fighting skills lol perfect reason to love him <3! I love what he says right after she kisses him first too it's like the sweetest thing ever

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Morgan wrote: "Yes way better fighting skills lol perfect reason to love him <3! I love what he says right after she kisses him first too it's like the sweetest thing ever"

HMMM...can you remind me...i forgot.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

I know!! And Francis is just watching them like a dumbfounded idiot. Well what do you expect?! And don't get so mad, you were just sucking face with Olivia!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Rachel wrote: "I know!! And Francis is just watching them like a dumbfounded idiot. Well what do you expect?! And don't get so mad, you were just sucking face with Olivia!"

hahah well said.

message 25: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula im strangely still team francis (until the next ep at least) but ur right, Rachel..what did he expect??

message 26: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments I know Francis can't be mad ,He just kissed Olivia!!!! And Mary was drunk so.....

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments He didn't exactly kiss her, but he also didn't exactly push her away right away… so that's what makes it annoying. Wish she wasn't drunk though for Bash's sake =\

message 28: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments I know, I wish she wasn't too!!!! B/c Bash really likes her.....and it was hard to look at him when Mary was saying it was a mistake.....I don't like seeing Bash hurt!!!!

message 29: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments I think Mary has feelings for Bash too.. SO I don't thinks he kissed him just because she was drunk..

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Shannon wrote: "I think Mary has feelings for Bash too.. SO I don't thinks he kissed him just because she was drunk.."

I completely agree, i mean you can tell that she really does like Bash. Maybe she was saying it was a mistake...but does she actually think that??

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Tammy wrote: "I know Francis can't be mad ,He just kissed Olivia!!!! And Mary was drunk so....."

In the next episode promo, i saw that Francis was mad a Bash, and im like to Francis, you shouldn't be talking!!

message 32: by Rachel (new)

I know right?! I want them to duke it out ;)

message 33: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "I know!! And Francis is just watching them like a dumbfounded idiot. Well what do you expect?! And don't get so mad, you were just sucking face with Olivia!"

NO! He was just sucking face with Olivia, discussing making her his mistress and moving her into the castle. As I said before he DESERVED to see them sleeping together while talking about how much they both hate him. Even then he still would have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to get mad.

Whereas Bash is a sweetheart who's given his time, attention, respect and almost his LIFE for her.

message 34: by Madeline (last edited Nov 19, 2013 09:23PM) (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Then poor Bash.

Mary: 'That was a mistake.'
Me: NOOOOOOO!!!! YOU IDIOT! That's the first stupid thing you've done all season! WHY MARY WHY! FRANCIS DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!!!! KIss HIM KISS HIM AGAIN!!!!

Bash's sad little face
My heart = broken. Poor Bash, I'll love you.

message 35: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 7 comments My favorite by far

message 36: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 22 comments Lol Everyone always prefers the girl with the one she's not with. Isn't that strange?

message 37: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula thats so true..always..so strange...

message 38: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Danielle wrote: "Lol Everyone always prefers the girl with the one she's not with. Isn't that strange?"

That's just because if they made the guy she like lovable and not an @$$%*!3 There wouldn't be enough conflict with the love interest.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Lol Everyone always prefers the girl with the one she's not with. Isn't that strange?"

That's just because if they made the guy she like lovable and not an @$$%*!3 There wouldn't ..."

True said!! HATE FRANCIS, HE BETTER REDEEM HIMSELF IN THE NEXT EPISODE!! SOMEHOW?!?!!

message 40: by Laura (last edited Nov 20, 2013 03:26PM) (new)

Laura | 64 comments Francis really made me mad in the last episode, but i still like him pretty well. Idk if i ever will hate him. I hate the queen and that guy (whats his face) who was trying to marry her and turned out to be completely two faced... ugh glad hes gone. And ive always loved Bash! Hes so funny and sweet and i felt really bad for him when she said "That was a mistake". The look on his face...

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Darlin' wrote: "Francis really made me mad in the last episode, but i still like him pretty well. Idk if i ever will hate him. I hate the queen and that guy (whats his face) who was trying to marry her and turned ..."

YUP! the Queen and "whats his face" (are you talking about tomas? lol) definitely beat Francis at being idiots. And Bash's face..i couldn't him being hurt

message 42: by Laura (last edited Nov 20, 2013 03:35PM) (new)

Laura | 64 comments Janhavi wrote: "Darlin' wrote: "Francis really made me mad in the last episode, but i still like him pretty well. Idk if i ever will hate him. I hate the queen and that guy (whats his face) who was trying to marry..."

Lol yes thats it! I hate him so much I guess I couldn't remember his name lol. And Same! Couldn't deal

message 43: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Nov 20, 2013 03:43PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Ahhh dont worry, for a sec there i was scratching my head thinking who Olivia was...lol

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Yeah I forgot who Catherine was XD

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments LOL

message 46: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 14 comments I love Bash...but for myself!! He is so good looking and even though he seems kind of like a womanizer I still can't help drooling over him lol.

message 47: by Rachel (new)

I love Bash too! He's so funny and good looking ;)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Ohhh yeah..you can count on that! Yeah, i guess he seems like a womanizer, but deep down he just wants to meet the right person *COUGH* Mary.

message 49: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 60 comments Those eyes...they draw you in and it's like you can't escape!

message 50: by Rachel (new)

I love Bash! Yes, his eyes<3 and his hair<3 and HIM <3

« previous 1 3 4