Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > What's wrong

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Edward (new)

Edward Jamieson (edwardjamieson) | 54 comments Hi everyone.
My short story "Passion of an Angel: Shade of Light" has got good reviews, it's interesting, but I haven't sales although the price is minimum - 99 cents.
Can you help me, take a look at it and tell me what's wrong, what I have done wrong?

Thank you.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G0T2UTE

Suren Fant

message 2: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 66 comments The synopsis sounds interesting and all, but I think the main problem is that it's only 23 pages, so even at 99 cents, it's not a deal. :(
When you think that a novel is usually at least 230 pages, that would make your ebook at 9.90$

message 3: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda I have to agree on the price for a short story.

Paganalexandria  | 238 comments G.G. wrote: "The synopsis sounds interesting and all, but I think the main problem is that it's only 23 pages, so even at 99 cents, it's not a deal. :(
When you think that a novel is usually at least 230 pages,..."

Especially when you consider there are tons of bundles out right now for that same amount Sugar and Sin Bundle by Kristine Cayne Romance Super Bundle by Dale Mayer Dark And Dangerous - Six-in-One Hot Paranormal Romances by Jennifer Ashley competing against you.

message 5: by Regie (new)

Regie (kysmeth) | 23 comments I jut checked it out, and it is listed at 2.99!

message 6: by Edward (new)

Edward Jamieson (edwardjamieson) | 54 comments I don't know why it shows $2.99 for several Amazon users and for the other $0.99. My book is $0.99, this is what I set on Amazon Kindle.

message 7: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 66 comments It could depend in which country the users are checking.

message 8: by Edward (new)

Edward Jamieson (edwardjamieson) | 54 comments no, the country doesn't cause the problem. I can see $0.99, my friend from my country sees $2.99.

message 9: by Ana (new)

Ana | 22 comments Suren wrote: "no, the country doesn't cause the problem. I can see $0.99, my friend from my country sees $2.99."

Well...not to be a downer but I checked and it shows $3.68 for me.

message 10: by Edward (new)

Edward Jamieson (edwardjamieson) | 54 comments that's really disturbing. I have to contact with Amazon support to sort this out.