Where Talking TOO Much is the Norm! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
General > Mods?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, I am not going to really be able to get the whole group going by myself and I am not really good at keeping everyone as active as before, so i am trying to see who would like to be a mod!!
Just answer these few questions and maybe you will be chosen, I will message you about it.
1. How active are you on Goodreads?
2. Why do you want to be a Mod?
3. What can you do to improve the group?

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 734 comments 1. How active are you on Goodreads? Very active unless on vacation
2. Why do you want to be a Mod? Because I am a vet, I have tons of experience, I love this group, and I want to help in any way I can.
3. What can you do to improve the group? I am really popular on Goodreads so I can get a LOT of people to join, and many other things :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Very active everyday.
2. Because I love what this group is about and I think that I can help this group out.
3. I can get some people that are not on Goodreads at all to join and join this group.

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma (hghpfan) | 9 comments 1.I come on multiple times every day.

2.Because I think this group is very enjoyable and I will do anything to get more involved!

3.I will get a bunch more people to join the group and I will participate in the conversations and make sure that everybody is enjoying the group!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

1. How active are you on Goodreads? I'm getting more and more active. There was a time when I wasn't, but that's changing.

2. Why do you want to be a Mod? I'm a mod in about 7+ groups, and 3 or 4 of them are my own. I enjoy helping out.

3. What can you do to improve the group? I can add many more people to the group. I can help with arguments. I do participate in convos and games, but I'm still new to adding discussions. I am getting better though.

message 7: by FantasyFan J, The Weirdo of All Weirdos (new)

FantasyFan J (ff101spch) | 195 comments Mod
1. I come on at least twice a day.
2. I want to be a mod so I can boss people around. LOL JK. So I can try to get the group more active.
3. Create more topics and try to get more people in this group (specifically everyone on Last one to Post in the Hunger Games discussion).

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.