GOOD REVIEWS discussion

He Heard Him Whisper
This topic is about He Heard Him Whisper
Debut author > Review Request

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Never Never (new)

Never Never Land (nvrnvrldreviews) I would love to review your books.

message 2: by Russell (new)

Russell Bittner (russell538) | 18 comments Kristina,

I have a few books out, but I'm more focused at the moment on promoting my short stories.

"In the Animal Kingdom" (a Thanksgiving story) will go up at Amazon-Kindle for free next week (11/24 - 28). At present, it's here: http://amzn.to/18zMsPn

For what it's worth, this story was nominated for a Pushcart Prize a few years back. Nominated, but it didn't win.

If I could impose upon you to give it a read and HONEST review, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks very, very much!

Russell

message 3: by Never Never (new)

Never Never Land (nvrnvrldreviews) I would love to read and review your short story Russell.

Thanks for the heads up!

Kristin

message 4: by Never Never (new)

Never Never Land (nvrnvrldreviews) N.J. wrote: "Great! Please tell me which ones and how to send you a copy. Thank you."

I would love to read and review He Heard Him Whisper. Do you have it in an electronic version like Kindle?

message 5: by Russell (new)

Russell Bittner (russell538) | 18 comments "I would love to read and review your short story Russell.

Thanks (in advance) very much, Kristin(a).* As I said above, it'll be up from Sunday at midnight (PST) at http://amzn.to/18zMsPn, and should be about a 20-minute read at most.

I notice from your page here at GR that you're a member of several GR groups. If the story grabs you in any way, I'd be very grateful if you'd spread the digital word.

Thanks again, Kristin(a)! *

Russell

* Which is it, by the way ... "Kristin" or "Kristina" -- or was that just a typo?

message 6: by Alisinny (new)

Alisinny | 5 comments N.J. wrote: "He Heard Him Whisper by N.J. Paige
Code Human by N.J. Paige
Faye by N.J. Paige
Liam-646 by N.J. Paige

Hi: I'm the author of the books listed. I am requesting reviews fo..."

Hi NJ
I followed the links and looked at the blurbs for your books. If you're still looking for reviews I'd be interested in taking a look at your two futuristic world novellas/short stories.
Am I correct in assuming Faye (the runaways #1) is continued in Liam-646? It sounds like it from the blurb but Liam doesn't have the "runaways" tag following the title.

They look interesting and short enough that I'd be able to get to them fairly soon.
Do you have a time frame for reviews and any preferences for sites where reviews are posted?

Feel free to message me if you're interested.
Cheers Alisinny