Q&A with Beth Groundwater discussion

A Basket of Trouble (Claire Hanover, Gift Basket Designer, #3)
This topic is about A Basket of Trouble
New Goodreads Goal and New Group Contest!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Beth | 216 comments Mod
Hi Q&A group members,
Back in April, I ran a contest in my Q&A group for members only, asking you to help me meet some Goodreads goals, and I mailed an autographed copy of my June release, Fatal Descent, to the winner of that contest.

I've decided to run another group contest, and this time, the prize will be an autographed copy of A Basket of Trouble, unless the winner already has one and wants one of my other books.

My goal in this contest is to increase the number of Goodreads ratings and reviews for both of my 2013 releases, A BASKET OF TROUBLE and FATAL DESCENT. I would like to get at least 20 ratings and 15 reviews for each of them.

So, to enter the contest, read one or both of the books, then enter a rating and/or review for one or both, then leave a comment here telling me that you did so. Each rating and each review will constitute a separate contest entry, so you can enter up to four times! If you've already rated or reviewed either book, that counts as an entry, too. Just tell me about it.

So, the contest is off and running and will go on until my goals are met. Good luck to you all!

Beth | 216 comments Mod
We're currently at 10 ratings and 5 reviews for A Basket of Trouble and 16 ratings and 7 reviews for Fatal Descent. We still have a ways to go for me to award a free book in my Q&A group contest, so please keep adding those rankings and reviews, folks!
- Beth

Beth | 216 comments Mod
The ratings and reviews are inching up for my two 2013 releases: 15 ratings and 7 reviews for A Basket of Trouble and 17 ratings and 7 reviews for Fatal Descent. I'm going to lower the requirement for the number of reviews for both books to 10 for my group contest. So, if you contribute a rating or review to either book, post that information here and that will enter you into the contest. As soon as both books hit 20 ratings and 10 reviews, I'll pick a winner and give him/her an autographed copy of A Basket of Trouble or one of my other books.

Beth | 216 comments Mod
We're almost there on my Q&A group contest. Both of my 2013 releases, Fatal Descent and A Basket of Trouble, have more than 20 ratings. We just need one more review for A Basket of Trouble and 3 more reviews for Fatal Descent to award a prize in the contest. If you've rated or reviewed either book, be sure to tell me here, so I can include you in the list of entrants!

Beth | 216 comments Mod
Here's an update on my Q&A group contest to get some more ratings and reviews on my two 2013 releases, Fatal Descent and A Basket of Trouble. I just need one more review for Fatal Descent to be able to award a prize in the contest!

message 6: by Jewel (new)

Jewel Star (jewelstar) | 1 comments Would you be willing to trade book reviews? I need some for my latest book, Cosby's Love Child, nonfiction, Biography.

Beth | 216 comments Mod
Hi Jewel,
Sorry, I don't trade book reviews.