Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Character Stuff > Relationships and All That Jazz

Comments Showing 1-50 of 195 (195 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Headmaster (last edited Dec 18, 2013 12:38PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Feel free to discuss the interpersonal relations of characters here. I'll do my best to keep track here of what is said and/or decided.

Amigos (Friendships):
Alexa is friends with the entire school.
Alexa and Sage.
Bart and Sadie.
Bradley and Casey are close friends.
Bradley and Sage.
Brendan and Casey.
Caleb and Nathan.
Ender and Kat are friends.
Eve and Loki.
Kat and Nathan.
Kat and Val.
Lisbet and Melly.
Loki and Patrick.
Sadie and Trix.
Sage and most of Gryffindor.
Trix is friends with basically the whole school.

Frenemigos (Frenemies):
Casey does NOT like Kat (Kat couldn't care less).

Enemigos (Enemies):

Crushes (Twitterpated!):
August has a little bit of a crush on Nathan.
Bradley's kind of got this thing for Kat.
Caleb might have a crush on Leigh.
Casey is in love with Bradley.
Ender has an awkward crush on Alexa.
Ender has a crush on/rivalry with Casey.
Lori might like Bradley.
Maeve has a crush on Patrick.
Nathan might like August.
Patrick has a crush on Eve, not extremely obviously, but still there.
Sage has a crush on Brendan.
Sage also has a crush on Jude.

Couples (Ooh la la!):

Exes (Brokenhearted!):
Alice and Kassidy.
Nathan and Val.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments So I think August might have a little bit of a crush on Nathan. Right now she's looking for a place to sit in the second carriage of the train; would it be all right if she asked him and Jude if she could join them?

message 3: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments I'm cool with that :)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Sarah! Where is Kat sitting? Bradley would like to sit with her. ;)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments (Aka pester her for the entire train ride.)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage has a crush on Jude.... :D <3

message 7: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments I have female characters with no one to crush on....sigh. Suggestions? There's Aura, Eve and Lori :D

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments There's always Bradley! ;D

message 9: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (last edited Nov 16, 2013 06:14PM) (new)

Emma | 256 comments Lol, I thought he qualified as 'taken'...

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Lol, it's a school! So many people have crushes on so many other people! Just because someone has a crush doesn't mean their going to end up in a relationship!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments ^^top of the page

Guys, I think I'm funny. I might need help.

message 12: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments Lol, true. I'm used to the more sucky rps where every single relationship is set in stone. :/

message 13: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "^^top of the page

Guys, I think I'm funny. I might need help."

LOL, I think it's cute.

message 14: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments I think Lori would like Bradley....

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments ☾Ⓔⓜⓜⓐ☽ wrote: "Lol, true. I'm used to the more sucky rps where every single relationship is set in stone. :/"

No. That it is not happening here. If people try to do that, I will forcibly stamp it from their minds, if need be! :P

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments ☾Ⓔⓜⓜⓐ☽ wrote: "I think Lori would like Bradley...."

Aww...! He might give up on Kate, or date people in the meantime. Either way, I still think it's cute!

message 17: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Emma | 256 comments s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "☾Ⓔⓜⓜⓐ☽ wrote: "Lol, true. I'm used to the more sucky rps where every single relationship is set in stone. :/"

No. That it is not happening here. If people try to do that, I will forcibly stamp it ..."

YAYYYYY

message 18: by Emma, Head of Ravenclaw (last edited Nov 16, 2013 06:30PM) (new)

Emma | 256 comments s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "☾Ⓔⓜⓜⓐ☽ wrote: "I think Lori would like Bradley...."

Aww...! He might give up on Kate, or date people in the meantime. Either way, I still think it's cute!"

Aww. Yay for cuteness!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Friendships! Who all is already friends from previous years?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa and sage haha.. I think. And Jude though I haven't rpd with him yet...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooooo sage also like Brendan. A fellow beater! Haha

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Sage and Jude or...?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage likes both hahaha...

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Alexa and Jude or Brendan and Jude? (I'm lost.)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

OOOOOOHHHH sorry!

FRIENDS: Alexa, Jude, Lori, and Brendon. If it's ok with them haha...

CRUSHES: Brendon and Jude.

message 26: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I leave for 30 minutes to workout and come back to this! Hahaha. Will reply to all questions ASAP (don't want to miss any :P).

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Lol, okay, gotcha! :D

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Sarah wrote: "I leave for 30 minutes to workout and come back to this! Hahaha. Will reply to all questions ASAP (don't want to miss any :P)."

Hahaha, okay!

message 29: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Sunshine!!! I was thinking Nathan would have a crush on August too!!! LOL. By all means, have her join us. Kat is going to sit in the first compartment. Why not have Bradley follow her into the corridor? She's there now.

Here's my list:

Friends: Kat and Ender; Alexa and everyone in the school

Crushes: Casey is in love with Bradley; Nathan might like August

P.S. I find it hilarious that Brendan is already being crushed on when he isn't even finished! :P

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I know hahaha... Sage has jumped the gun hahahah.

message 31: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) ;) All good.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Sarah wrote: "Sunshine!!! I was thinking Nathan would have a crush on August too!!! LOL. By all means, have her join us. Kat is going to sit in the first compartment. Why not have Bradley follow her into the cor..."

YES!!!! :D

message 33: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "So I think August might have a little bit of a crush on Nathan. Right now she's looking for a place to sit in the second carriage of the train; would it be all right if she asked him and Jude if sh..."

Do you want to send August in now?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Yes, I think I will! (I'll also get Bradley following Kat.)

message 35: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Haha nice!

message 37: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) She's so cute. <3

message 38: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Headmaster (last edited Nov 16, 2013 07:32PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments I know, right?? ;)

message 39: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yes!!! Actually, I'm so silly. I wanted BRENDAN to have the crush on her but I think it might work better if it's Nathan! :P

message 40: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments Oi, Sarah! Do you want Melly to become friends with Lisbet?

message 41: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yes! If Lisbet likes her LOL. :)

message 42: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments Sarah wrote: "Yes! If Lisbet likes her LOL. :)"

Yes! Of course!

message 43: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yay! :D

message 44: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Another couple:

Friends: Lisbet and Melly; Casey and Brendan

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Sarah wrote: "Yes!!! Actually, I'm so silly. I wanted BRENDAN to have the crush on her but I think it might work better if it's Nathan! :P"

LOLOL!!!

message 46: by Ross (new)

Ross Bauer (nightlightknight) Sarah wrote: "Sunshine!!! I was thinking Nathan would have a crush on August too!!! LOL. By all means, have her join us. Kat is going to sit in the first compartment. Why not have Bradley follow her into the cor..."

Casey likes Brendan, awwh poor Ender:p

message 47: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) No, she likes Bradley! :D

She's just friends with Brendan. ;) But yes, poor Ender. :P

message 48: by Ross (new)

Ross Bauer (nightlightknight) Methinks there may be some OTT teenager emo opportunities there:p

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Does Ender like Casey?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments (Casey likes Bradley, btws, as far as I am aware.)

« previous 1 3 4