Best Teen Books discussion

Recommendations > Running out of books!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 5 comments Help me!!! I'm running out of adventurous romantic books, and I'm going into book withdrawls!!!

message 2: by Tweller83 (new)

Tweller83 (tweller) Have you read Starcrossed by Angelini? Just finished and loved.

message 3: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 5 comments what is it about???

message 4: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 5 comments I'll try it. thanks guys. :)

message 5: by Matthewtimber (new)

Matthewtimber | 1 comments The Year of the Great Seventh! Best book ever!
http://www.amazon.com/Year-Great-Seve...

message 6: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 5 comments I'm definitly reading that!!

message 7: by Melliott (new)

Melliott (goodreadscommelliott) Anna and the French Kiss, by Stephanie Perkins, is romance at a Paris boarding school...

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (Poseidon101) | 2 comments read Captive by Erica Stevens

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mgl1017) | 1 comments

message 10: by Sani (new)

Sani Have you read Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire?It's such a great book!I love it although I didn't finished it yet.But I just need to read the last 80 pages,so...yeah,I think I'm going to finish it today. :-) It's about a 'good' girl with a dark past&a bad boy who uses woman and after he did,he throws them away like tissues,and they fall for each other like crazy. :D At first Abby tries to resist Travis's charm&good-lookin'ness (I don't know if that's even a word :D),but they become friends,and Abby's always saying he's just a good friend,but Travis would do anything for her,so at the end they become a pair.But there's more...I don't do spoilers,so...just read the book,it's amazing! <3 hahaha :-)

message 11: by JB (new)

JB (thefamousjb) | 3 comments Since you've read Ally Carter's Heist Society series, I'd recommend her Gallagher Girl series. The action and stakes increase with each book, so while the first one is mostly about boys, the last ones have the girls using their skills to survive. It's a series I highly, highly recommend.

I also recommend the Eve trilogy by Anna Carey. Fun twists and turns and running for lives.

My other suggestion was going to be The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer, but I see you've already read Cinder and Scarlet. Just a heads up, Cress comes out on February 4, and it's a must-read. (I got an ARC for review.) Run, don't walk, to your nearest bookstore for it!

message 12: by Anne (new)

Anne | 9 comments I recommend Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. It is suspenseful, has adventure and is also a romance. Most people who have read it have really liked it. The second book came out several months ago.