Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2015 > Jake, Andrew, Amberlyn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments ~

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments Amberlyn came to the border with her stuff all in one backpack

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake came to the hill earlier so he saw her approach. He leaned against the tree. "How's it been in the last few hours?" He said a little disappointed it wasn't Andrew who had showed up.

message 4: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments "Ok." She sat down going through her things, making sure she had everything. Bracelet- check, ambrosia and nectar- check. she went on like this

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake pulled out his sword and looked at it for a while. He thought, Why do I have this? Hades was never there! he looked around and had a look of sorrow on.

message 6: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments She puts her stuff away and leans back, twisting her bracelet

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments Jake then focused on something and a celestial blade came flying through the air and landed between his feet.

message 8: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments Amberlyn jumped up. "What the Hades?"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "It's ok. It's just the sword Poseidon gave me. I lost it right before you found me. It comes to me by will."

message 10: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments She relaxed. "ok"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I wander...." He grabs the blade and takes it somewhere along the border. Then he comes back and wills it to come to his hand. It hit the ground.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I need some practice then."

message 13: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments "Yeah."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments He picks it up and puts his other sword back.

message 15: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments She checks her dagger and arrows

message 16: by Korzoran {William Massey} (last edited Nov 16, 2013 11:50AM) (new)

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Wander when Andrew will be here. I know it's his first quest and all....." He mumbles.

message 17: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments "It is the first quest for all of us"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "True. I didn't pack much. Only the really important stuff."

message 19: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments She nods

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I hope we can find that fleece and be over with this."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((Ryan, Crystal are you on?))

message 22: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments ((Yes. I just woke up.))

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((Sorry I've been up all night and I'm at school.))

message 24: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments "Same here. But I think we all know it won't be so simple."

message 25: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 56 comments ((I'm finally back))

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((Your post man.))

message 27: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 56 comments Andrew came running up the hill. "Sorry I'm late! I had to make sure I had everything."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "It's okay." Jake said.

message 29: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 56 comments "So, when are we leaving?"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Soon." Jake said.

message 31: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 56 comments "How soon is soon? I would like to get this quest started."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments A van pulls up ready to go. "Now." Jake said.

message 33: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments Amberlyn climbs in

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Shotgun!" Jake said. And climbs into the front.

message 35: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments She rolls her eyes but he is older than her.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Now we have to get to Maine guys so no slaking!" He said smiling.

message 37: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments "Ok Jake we get it. But did you ever think about monsters or traffic?"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "I guess not. Oops." He smiled.

message 39: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments "Yea." She said through a amirk

message 40: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments *smirk

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Let's get going."

message 42: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments "Yes please!" She helps Andrew in and closes the door

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments On their way to New Hemisphere Jake said, "alright does anyone have a map?" He asked feeling stupid.

message 44: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments "Of course." She said and handed him one.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments He looks at it. "Stop here." He said. The van stopped.

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments ((Hello?))

message 47: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments "Why here?"

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments "Got to get something...." Jake trailed off. They were at a apartment. His mothers apartment.

message 49: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 1375 comments "Ok. Be quick though."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) | 7685 comments He frowned. He got out and went inside. Moments later he fell out of the 6th story window and hit the grass. He looked like he was in a lot of pain.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.