1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Awesome & EŁ$ ŦҤE ŁØVEŁ¥ Ø₦E

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments

Why hello there. <.< >.>

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Crowley!

Lol hi. Any ideas on the rp?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Thank god someone knows him! O_O Jk. Or am I? <.<

Well I got several. Most are supernatural romance. One is not.

Ideas

There was once a war a long time ago. Light Side vs. Dark Side. They both fought to the end as it was their destiny to write this story. But something happen they didn't see coming. It was the "Government" or rather the "Humans." They did is found these witches and warlocks. All they wanted to do was eradicate them. Now the few that are left have this secret way of meeting. "Without Light there is no Dark." "Without Dark there is no Light." They meet deep in the forest and there they have this secret "Masquerade" where the Light and Dark meet. But not just meet the Light finds their partner which is of the opposite side. (Dark of course.) After finding your partner you later get married and have a child. But not just that you fight alongside to make sure your species exist. Will you fight with the Light? Will you fight with the Dark? You decide. Because time is running out where the "Government" will steal you and hide you away forever

[From a group not my idea either.]
The year is 3013 and a state of chaos has long since come and lain claim over the world. Some 1,000 years ago, during 2013, the Supernatural finally did it. That one step was taken by each category of the Supernatural, making their presence known all over the world. Their attacks on humanity were quick and merciless, now enslaving any who survived the bloodshed. Humans are being kept within the containment of cities, walls separating them from the rest of the destroyed world. The Shadow Takers are in control, ruling from castles in all countries. You are one of the humans who have been selected to come to the castle as either a bloodslave or any form of entertainment. When the Supernatural say jump, you are expected to do so without a word. When they command a dance, you are expected to dance until your feet bleed. Literally. The word defiance is no longer in your vocabulary.

It was "Once upon a time there were two sides. The Light Side and the Dark Side. The Angels and Demons. But the story hasn't even started yet. It was Lucifer who started this war and hasn't even finished it yet. He created destruction and so much more. But your this Angel who falls in love with a Demon during the war. Later on you get married and Lucifer damns you from Hell itself. Your like'How can I be damned I'm a demon?' But then you wonder it was the love of your life who you fell in love with before you took, Lucifer's side." Will you keep that old love you have going? Or will you kill the angel/demon?

Angel pov:
You had this old love that you had this relationship with and you got married and so forth. But you suddenly realize there was an 'Uprising' and (he/she) took the other side. The last thing they'd said was'I love you and don't forget me. Treasure me from now on.' And so you do. But you went with a new Angel. The only thing is you met your old love on the battlefield and you can't kill them. So you just kiss them and bring them somewhere else. The next thing you know they bring you to hell to get married. And so you do. But you have a child in a few months and life becomes hard. But what do you do? Give the child up for adoption? Or keep them?

Demon pov:
You meet your old love on the battlefield and you can't kill them and they kiss you so you bring them somewhere else. The next thing you know, Lucifer allows you to let them be with you as long as you turn them into a demon, have an arranged marriage, and a child to fight in his war. Silly agreement right? Of course you think so but you do it anyways. But it's only a few months into it and you can't handle the baby. So what do you do? Give it up for adoption? Or another plan?

There was this girl who was an angel and she had this awful mental disorder with seeing her parents death and having nightmares of it as well. But the thing is that she didn't know her parents died in this so called Heavenly War that her brother was a part of. But the catch is behind this whole thing is she was close to her parents and she was an assassin who was suppose to be part of that war but, Michael the Arch Angel declared she was to mentally insane to do likewise. A few months into her disorder the Arch Angels by the names of: Castiel, Gabriel, and, Michael ordered for her brother to send to her to a mental institution in the "Human World." He did exactly like planned. A few days into living there she meets a demon who helps her escape but the escape wasn't suppose to happen as the Arch angels sensed it. Since they sensed it their on the run from them. Basically it's a chase of cat and mouse with arch angels and assassin angel with a demon as well.

[From a group that died. Not my idea.]
Deep within the mountains coated over by mist lays a town hidden from view of any mere human. The town is home to us differents, people who posses unearthly and inhuman abilities. These people are the Elementals, gifted with the power to control one out of the four elements. Of these elements, there is fire, water, air, and earth. And, contrary to popular belief in all books, movies, and social media, they carry hatred toward each other dating back centuries and centuries. It used to simply be fire against water and air against earth- now, it has infected the courts every way around.
And it’s only getting worse as time goes by.

Every year, there is what we like to call a Masquerade Celebration that lasts for a month. This custom was started in order to try and break down the barriers between each court. Decorations cover the town to expand the festive mood. During this time, any Elemental younger than 17 is sent to stay with a relative out of town since this is the age they begin learning to control their powers. A mask is required while out in the town during this month. It has become known for the couples created- in fact, most teen Elementals’ parents met during their Masquerade Celebration.

Each division of the Elementals also has both one guy and one girl Elder. These Elders are the people who have been chosen as a means of peaceful communication between the divisions. Occasionally, there will be a relationship between the two Elders, but it doesn’t happen often. It has never been known to happen between two Elders in different courts. No one is quite sure how it is done, but when an Elemental becomes an Elder, somehow the aging process slows down. The eight current Elders are hundreds of years old by now, giving them time to have practiced becoming stoic and indifferent to the dramas surrounding the Elementals’ courts. It is mandatory for at least one Elder from every division to attend the Masquerade Celebration, though most of the time their attitude toward it is indifferent.

Steam Punk Idea
Either one of an arranged marriage where [Insert Guy's Name] meet's this [Insert Girl's Name] and somehow they know each other but somehow they don't in a way. Just his father knows her father because her father deals with fire arms and his father deals with banks. So her father deals with protecting his fathers bank. Even them both for their father's company. They get this invitation with the following words:

Dear Miss or Mr [Insert Name] You have been invited to a Steam punk Masquerade Ball. Don't be late or be square. R.S.V.P. soon.

They meet and they don't know they were the ones arranged in an marriage but they do know they love each other and so forth.

message 4: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Nov 16, 2013 08:25AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Wow um... I like the elemental masquerade one.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Oh I'm sorry I put all those ideas up. :x I'll have to re-read through it. I haven't done that one in a long time though.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments This one:
Every year, there is what we like to call a Masquerade Celebration that lasts for a month. This custom was started in order to try and break down the barriers between each court. Decorations cover the town to expand the festive mood. During this time, any Elemental younger than 17 is sent to stay with a relative out of town since this is the age they begin learning to control their powers. A mask is required while out in the town during this month. It has become known for the couples created- in fact, most teen Elementals’ parents met during their Masquerade Celebration. 

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Ah okay. So only that portion? Alrighty.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments It was a bit hard to tell where the ideas started and stopped. But yes, this portion.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments It's fine by me. The character template for that is basically this:
[Though for whichever element you are your suit & mask or dress & mask well need to match. Cause that's how it went in he he group. Just a little fyi.]

Name:
Appearance:
Suit
Mask
Dress
Mask:
Personality:
History:
Family:
Other

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Are you the boy or girl?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments We could do doubles if you want. I don't want to put the pressure of making you a boy. It feels unfair. Just saying.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments I'm fine with bring the boy and i don't really like doubles.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Ah okay then. ^-^ Then I guess I'll be the girl. Just choose the element you prefer and then choose a tux and mask that goes along with that element. It will be helpful. ^~^

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Name: Damien Ryder
Type of Elemental: fire
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pxXGKBuJTgY...
Suit: http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/...
Mask: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/50Rn_2A2o10/hq...
Personality: tbrp
History: tbrp
family: his parents and uncle Dean. He is living with his uncle Dean at the moment

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [Full Name] Isabelle Scarlett Arabelle Cater
{Nick Name} Izzy, Belle, Ara, Scarlett
{Type of Elemental} Water
[Age] 17
[Appearance]

Apparel
Dress: (view spoiler)
Mask: (view spoiler)

[Personality] Trped
[History] Trped

{Family}
~Brother [Xaveir Tatum Cater]

~Mother [Queentin Samantha Cater]

~Father [Wenton Mikael Cater]

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments You start or me?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Can you please? I'm busy at the moment. ._.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien walked up the sidewalk to his uncle's house, wearing his mask since it was the masquerade month and knocked on the door. "uncle dean, I'm here." He called through the door as he waited for him to open it. (could you be his uncle?)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [Sure. just hold on. I'm flooded with notifications right now. :c]

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments (that's fine)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [Just wondering perhaps we should start where they both head to the masquerade and go around town while exploring the masquerade ball itself? I mean you don't have to. It's just a suggestion. ]

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments (that's actually a pretty good idea. Ok)

Damien adjusted his tie, still thinking it was too tight. He looked around at all the girls in the dresses and masks, wondering what they really looked like.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [Thanx. ^-^]

Isabelle looked at the building as she stood outside feeling more nervous then ever. If you didn't tell she was nervous by now you would clearly tell by her powers freezing everything around her. Usually it never happened when she was this nervous. But since it was her first time going to one of these kinds of things who wouldn't be nervous by it? Izzy fixed her mask as she slightly tied it tighter upon her silver.y blonde hair. Once she felt easy and ready she picked her skirts up and walked up the stairs to where the the door was and opened it.

Heading in was the scary part. You got looks by either meaning they liked you disgraced you or even found you a curious person to gossip about. It wasn't like she didn't know it at all. She knew it much better then others because her brother, Tatum was here when he was seventeen later on getting married to one of the elementals. Scarlett had a tight smile upon her face as she could hear the sound of click and clack of her heels as she walked inside among the others. Walking over to where the drinks was and getting one for herself to calm down her nerves.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien stood by the drinks table, sipping his beverage as he watched the other people mingle and talk. He had to admit he was nervous, not entirely sure what to do when he had just moved to this place. He looked up from his nerve racking thoughts in time to notice a girl coming in his direction. She had long beautiful silver hair and based on her her blue mask and dress, she was a water elemental. "wow..." He whispered to himself, finding himself wondering what she really looked like if he was already captivated by what he could barely see.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments [Sorry I posted this late. Been very busy. I'll try and reply tomorrow.]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Sorry it took me this long if I don't post right now I'll do tomorrow. I just got back from the doctor as is.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments With eyes already laid upon her, Scarlett giggled softly and slightly moved her hips side to side as she lifted her skirts when she headed his direction."Ah a Fire Elemental how cute. Looks like my charms already captivated the likes of your soul. What else will it captivate then?"She whispered as she got closer to him. Once there she poured herself some punch and drank some slowly."Your quite a good looking fellow as well."She said softly.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Damien watched as she came towards him, a little surprised when he noticed that her smile was directed at him. he blushed slightly at her words. "thank you." He murmured back looking at her. "you look very nice tonight. That mask brings out the colorin your eyes." He smiled charmingly at her, trying to hide how nervous he felt talking to her. "how is the punch?" He asked, trying to make small talk with her.