Turbulence (Turbulence #1) Turbulence discussion

Buddy Read with Andrea starting Sunday 17th

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Hope this is as good as it sounds...Sci-fi and Hot soldiers, woot!!

♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ Woot is right!! LOL
Tomorrow the hotness shall commence! :)

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ So are we reading up to Chapter 10 and then discussing my dear??

♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ I just checked the book and my version has 37 chapters, so reading ten and then discussing sounds good! :)

Hope you're "surviving" the day, honeybunch LOL.

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Andrea wrote: "I just checked the book and my version has 37 chapters, so reading ten and then discussing sounds good! :)

Hope you're "surviving" the day, honeybunch LOL."

LOL indeed!!

♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ Morning! (will be for you when you read this LOL)
Enjoy starting this one! I'll try to get started in the morning. :)

☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆ Just passed chapter 3...of course my ARC has now arrived....bloody timing again, but I'll read more of this when I get home....Yes, coffee shop again finishing Xmas shopping. x

♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ Mmmmmmm coffee LOL.
The first of my vacay days I have to use before the end of the yr is this coming Fri - going to try and get started on shopping.

I'm just starting ch. 6

LOL @ the ARC arriving... best laid plans 'n such.

♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ Ten chapters read... tis gittin' gooooood.

Spoliers below this line... until you've read LOL

What do you think of Jacqs (I keep wanting to reverse the 'c' and 'q' LOL) and Zeke so far? I think, taking all into account, they're evenly matched. One may be smarter than the other in one way, or one has more patience, but we're def looking at two alphas here. Wonder if it will be that way in the bedroom? or the bunk, rather LOL.

The supp. characters are pretty well-drawn: their various personalities have def added to the story, and have told us some things about Jacqs, as well as letting us see they're also wrong about him, too.

This is the good kind of slow build. ;)