DumbleDORKS discussion

Marvel Universe > Spider-man (2002-2007)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments The trilogy. Harry Osborne is epic.

message 2: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 2846 comments I just watched the first one. I think I may have seen it before, but I'm not sure. Peter is fantastic. The Green Goblin is a cool enemy.

message 3: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 2846 comments Now I've seen the second one. [spoilers]

Hooray! A nice ending! I kind of wish that Doc Oct had lived. I liked him. I adored the part when Harry found out that Peter was Spider-Man. His expression was so shocked.

message 4: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments [Also spoilers]
Yes! Yes to both. Doc. Oct. was a great villain - And I loved that he destroyed the what's-it-called in the end. Brilliant.

message 5: by Ayah (new)

Ayah (shadowkisss1958) | 58 comments love Harry and toby is adorable mind if i take your picture

still got the moves

message 6: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Haaaarrrryyy. Indeed. I didn't like Harry until the end, actually.

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) Harry Osborne was so well done in this movie but then there was Spider-Man...... The Amazing Spider-Man is definitely more amazing when it comes to the acting skills.....

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) Oh and I've watched all 3 of the movies

message 9: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments In my opinion these movies are waaaaaaay better then The Amazing SpiderMan movies...
[Spoilers]
I loved the part when Spidy is laying down Norman/Green Goblin's lifeless body... Harry's face is just, so shocked. It's so sad for everyone in that room. Also in the second movie when Doc Oct brings in Spider-Man and Harry removes the mask. So sad. Ahhhh...

message 10: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy (stairstepjitters) | 155 comments Saw the first, didn't see the other two. I liked the first but I don't think I would watch it again. Also, Mary-Jane annoys the living daylights out of me. I'm positive her audition was "Can you scream well? Do you have admirable breasts? Can you kiss upside-down? Perfect, you've got the job."

message 11: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments Really I loved Dunst as MJ.

message 12: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy (stairstepjitters) | 155 comments Wasn't my cup of tea but I'm glad you enjoyed!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I like this one way better than The Amazing Spider-man

And for me, Spider-Man 2 is one of the best superhero movie. Ever. That movie was flawless.