Weekly Story Contest Group discussion

Old Contests > Contest 6/16/09-6/23/09

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (last edited Jun 16, 2009 09:38PM) (new)

Paige Miller Start: 6/16/09
End: 6/23/09
Min. WC: 500 words
Max. WC: 1500 words
Genre: Any
Theme: Optimism
Judge: Randi (assuming she wants to)
Judged on: the usual, theme and grammar

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) Did you go back and change the topic, because when I looked at it yesterday, I was sure it said Shock, but now it says optimism. That's cool that you wanted to change it, but now I have to think of something new again. LOL Oh well, this will be a nicer topic to write on. Thank you Tink and sorry about all of the non-participators. LOL

message 3: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

Elaine (caladhiel) | 122 comments Mod
Yep, I'm sure it said Shock too. lol! I didn't think of any ideas yet though. =) Hmm...Optimism... *puts thinking cap on*

message 4: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) Danget, I just finished my short story on shock! Oh well...

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Okay I shall try my hardest to participate ^^ swy about last time...

message 6: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Hey everybody-

Keep your ideas, Paige, and your shock story, Leiko- that topic will come up again. Yes, I changed the topic from SHOCK to OPTIMISM I just decided to go with something that I thought might be easier to write about.

<3 Always from your Mod,
Paige/Tink

message 7: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I would like to judge, Tink.

message 8: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

Oooh! I've got and idea! *hurries of to write*

message 9: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Cool, Randi. Thanks. :)

Have fun, Lai!

message 10: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

Thanks Tink! Haven't really worked on it yet - I'll try to write it over the weekend!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) “We’re doomed again…” Calvin’s sullen voice came from the back of the room. He had his head against the prison wall and was groaning rather inhumanly as if he was sick. Not really. He always did that when he complained about anything.

“Shut up, Calvin.” The red-head, Anita, said harshly. “That is NOT going to help.”

“But can’t you see, Anita? We’re trapped!”

“Last I thought you couldn’t see either.”

Calvin growled. “Shut…up…”

“Calm down, okay?” Deark said. It was really nice having an eighteen year old with our group. He kept all of us young teens in line. “We’ll get out of here…”

“No we won’t.” Calvin sighed. “We’ll never get out. He’s gonna kill us.”

I wandered over to my good friend. “No he won’t.”

“Chang, where have you been these last few years?”

“Calvin, he won’t. Don’t you believe everyone is good at heart?” He didn’t answer. “I mean…take Anita for example!” Anita gave me a strict glare but I could tell that she was just masking embarrassment and adoration for her little Calvin. “Didn’t you used to hate her guts?”

“Why are you announcing this in front of everyone?”

Deark laughed. “We already know, Calvin. All of us know how Anita used to be.”

“Oh shut up.” Anita blushed.

“But isn’t that true, Calvin? You and Anita would have fights every single day about something as trivial as an answer to a quiz question. But look at you two now!” I heard a small giggle from one of the other girls in the corner. Strange girls…

“Well…yeah…but Bruce is different! He tried to kill me, Chang! Anita has never tried to kill me!”

“Maybe in spirit.” She joked.

“That’s not what I meant.” He rolled his dormant eyes. “Anyway, he’s not like Anita. He’s still mean to the bone. He’ll definitely kill us.”

“I don’t believe that.” I said again. “Everyone, even him, has good somewhere in their heart.”

“Amen.” Deark smiled.

I could tell Calvin still didn’t believe me. His face reminded me of a stony cold rock. He tried to look where I was facing him but seemed to be looking up at the ceiling. “I don’t believe that.”

“Well I do. And I’ll be here to protect you.”

“And me too.” Anita smiled.

“Count me in.” Deark nodded. “We’re all here for you, Calvin. Each and every soul.”

“You guys make this sound so easy…”

“Pst!” Diana waved her arms above her head. She’d been trying to play with the lock for a long time now. I can never tell how she gets so smart about things. “I got it!”

“You what?”

“I got the lock!” Diana smiled. “It’ll come off now!”

“YESSS!”

“SHHH!” Anita scolded. “We need a plan. If all of us go at him, we just might mess up.”

“I’ll go scout out.” Diana volunteered. Before anyone could protest, she was out.

“Are we really free?” A smile crept over Calvin’s face.

“Yes. We really are.” I put my arms around him and turned his head to look at me. “Come on, I’ll lead you out.”

((Hope this works. I used the characters from my series I'm workign on...))

message 12: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 17 comments Nice story, Ran!

Now I must go write something... -opens up Microsoft Word and attempts-

message 13: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Good job, Ran! Excellent!

*begins to feel the pressure*

GAH! WHAT TO WRITE?

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Thanks guys...

GO GO GO! *does a funky cheer*

message 15: by Paige (last edited Jun 20, 2009 08:42PM) (new)

Paige Miller WC: 792 words
Title: The Optimistic Life
Author: Paige/Tink

The Optimistic Life
By Paige Miller

I didn't used to be optimistic. I used to be a normal person. Not a pessimist, exactly, but an optimism-hater. Then came the day when my friends converted me.

It was just a normal school day, just like any other school day.

In fact, it was the most normal time of the day. Lunch.

Action, the lunchroom, the day it all began.

"Oh my God, I'm pretty sure I aced that quiz. It was super easy! Wasn't it?"

I sighed as my best friend Stacy Rodriguez goes on and on. Not this crap again. Would the optimism never end?

If you asked her, she'd say that this optimistic outlook is what gives her all good things in life. But if you ask me, optimism is just one step above arrogance. Not that Stacy's arrogant. Still, let's just ponder what "positive thinking" really means.

Think about it. When you're optimistic, you're saying that you think YOU deserve good things to happen to you for some reason. You just ASSUME that for whatever reason, you deserve good fortune.

How stupid is that? The world doesn't work like that.

"Stacy," I interrupted- apparently mid-sentence, judging by the hurt look on her face- without remorse. "You're positive aura is giving me a migraine."

Stacy stuck out her tongue at me. "Would it kill you not to be a joy killer, Kris?"

Actually... at that time, I thought it might. But I didn’t say that out loud.

Jessica Turner, my other best friend, sat down right then.

Just for the record- yes, my two best friend are girls. No, I'm not gay.

"It probably would kill him. He can't be excited about anything." Jess said the same thing I just the thought, but it pissed me off that she thought that way about my character. Only I could rip on myself like that.

I frowned at this comment.

"That's not true," I said. "I can be excited. When I want to be."

"Uh huh," Jessica said, in that tone that says, No way. "Sure."

I looked at Stacy for support, and she gave a sheepish nod, showing her agreement.

"It offends me that you think I'm that much of a wet blanket." I said, popping a chip in my mouth in quite a nonchalant manner, acting like I didn't care.

Stacy and Jessica exchanged looks, and then laughed hysterically in unison.

"Kris," Stacy said, swallowing her giggles. "You are the biggest wet blanket I know."

Jess was still laughing her butt off, and it was starting to attract stares. She began laughing into her sleeve.

"I bet you ten bucks I can be optimistic for a whole day." I said, grinning. Neither of them takes bets.

Stacy and Jessica shock me as both nearly shout at me.

"DEAL!"

I got an email that night with the details of my optimistic day.

To: Kris Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, February 11th, 2009, 4:43 pm

Dear Kris, the new optimist,

Tomorrow, dear friend, you have to be optimistic all day long. You cannot once complain, moan, or be pessimistic during the day. You must let us chatter happily all we want and join in the conversation. You must be truly optimistic, not fake optimistic, which means no sarcastic or not genuine comments. And you have to wear a brightly colored shirt to school, and not the dark 80's bands ones you normally wear. t's part of the optimistic spirt, and yes, you have to do it.

That is, unless you want to pay us ten bucks.

Ciao,
Stacy & Jess

So I woke up in the morning with the scent of optimism in the air. Yuck. Like the good, money-needing sport that I am, I pulled on a bright blue shirt with a Billabong logo across the front that my aunt had given me for Christmas, and then headed to school.

I went around all day being optimistic. I chattered happily with classmates who gave me odd looks, teachers who gave me encouraging smiles, and my friends, who saw my strained attempts and laughed, rubbing their fingers together to indicate moolah.

I just smiled and said, we'll see about that.

At the end of the day, I had been optimistic all day. And while I don't believe THAT"S the reason I got an A on the quiz (so did Stacy, in case you're wondering. Jess got a B+), I realized something about optimism.

It doesn't change the world, just your view of it. Because going around being happy and positive makes you... well, it makes you feel good inside. You lose the miserable, knot-in-your-stomach feeling.

That, my dear readers, is how I became an optimist.

It's also how I earned 10 bucks. Yeah, baby!

message 16: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 17 comments Nice! I've already got 500 words of my story, but I'm only half-way done ><

message 17: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) Wow, very excellent stories. I shall work on mine tonight. Just got home from a grand wedding. I'm so tired from dancing for hours! :)

message 18: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

Uh-oh! I haven't started mine yet! We were very busy over the weekend. I'll try to work on it today and tomorrow!

message 19: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) ***FINAL DAY FOR ENTRIES IS TOMORROW AT 12:00AM***

message 20: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) Ahhhh...I only have like 167 words to far. I shall work overtime tonight.

message 21: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

What? I thought that I had until Tuesday midnight? Is that what you mean or do you mean tonight? I'm confused...I want to finish my story!

message 22: by Paige (last edited Oct 11, 2009 03:30PM) (new)

Paige (anauthor) OK, this is awful.
WC: 1,352
The Power of Optimism
By Paige Ray

message 23: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) ***TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT IS THE LAST CHANCE TO TURN IN A STORY***

message 24: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 17 comments Here's my entry, the first one for this contest.

WC: 987
Rain, Rain...Please Go Away
By Rayana

Rain had begun to fall over the gloomy town of Shire. Dark clouds loomed in the sky, masking the sun that should have been shining brightly that day. Tree branches wilted as did flowers and emotions. Windows were shut and doors were dead-bolted; people huddling beside fireplaces telling stories and trying to keep warm. Though the rain continued its merciless torrent, everyone one of the citizens of Shire felt a bit of happiness in their heart.

All except one, and her name was Alyssa Sattire.

She was--in truth--a beautiful woman. Her skin was a flawless ivory color and her eyes were olive-shaped and a captivating silver color. Her auburn hair fell in curls over her shoulders and she had a lithe body shape. But today, she was not beautiful, nor did she feel it.

Today, while everyone was at home keeping warm with their loving family, she knelt beside a grave; the place where her now-deceased father rested. Crystalline tears spilled from her eyes and fell to the earth. Anyone passing by wouldn’t be able to tell, however, because of the rain. Alyssa was just a shadow to most, a person that no one cared about.

No one, except her father.

He was a successful business man, being the owner of the local pub wittingly labeled “The Drunken Hog”. Many of the town’s men visited there at least once a week and conversed with Mr. Sattire on a variety of topics ranging from football to when the owner would create a new concoction. You see, Mr. Sattire always loved to experiment with the abundance of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks he had, and then tested it with his number-one customers. They loved them, as always, which is when the old man would start offering it to the public. The best part was that despite spending a lot of time at the pub, he would always have enough time for his little girl. Well, she wasn’t little anymore, but to him she was still a child.

Alyssa loved her father with all her heart, and occasionally visited him at the pub despite his slight warnings for her to not go there in case one of the customers got too drunk or rowdy. She didn’t mind, though, because she loved action and danger. Her father once joked that her adventurous side would be the end of her. Despite that, she never heeded his advice.

Now, she regretted it completely. The memory came rushing back as she stared at her father’s gravestone:

Alyssa strode into the Drunken Hog, still dressed in her uniform from her part-time job at a nearby diner. A few drunken wolf-whistles indicated that her deep-blue skirt was much too revealing, even though it came down to an inch below her knees. She rolled her eyes and continued her way to the bar where her father was wiping down the surface with a rag. He looked up and when he saw her, his blue eyes lit up. A wide grin broke out on his round face and he waved a bit. Alyssa grinned and quickened her pace until she was face-to-face with her father.

“How was work?” he asked casually, proceeding to wipe a dirty cup that was lying on the side.

Alyssa shrugged lightly, her curls bobbing up and down. “It was alright,” she said. He raised an eyebrow, but didn’t proceed to ask any questions.

Then the air was filled with angry shouts and the crash of glass. A fight had broken out in a corner of the pub. Alyssa turned her head to look at what happened, and found a glass mug being hurtled in her direction at full speed.

“Alyssa, watch out!” her father shouted and bounded over the bar and took the mug full-force in the face while trying to protect his daughter. He collapsed to the ground and the room was suddenly filled with silence.

“Father!” Alyssa cried and fell to her knees beside her father. Her eyes welled up with tears as she frantically checked for a pulse. There was none; Mr. Sattire was dead.

Alyssa snapped out of the memory with wide eyes. After a moment, she burst into tears with her head in her hands. She didn’t notice when a figure approached from behind. The figure wore a heavy trench-coat, the rain droplets bouncing off of the shoulders. His heavy-soled boots got stuck in the mud a few times and a tiny curse escaped his lips.

However, despite his troubles, he soon stood beside Alyssa. He knelt down beside her and pulled down his hood, revealing his sopping-wet brunette hair. It was curly, but stuck to his forehead because of the drenching rain.

“What do you want, Aaron?” Alyssa asked, sensing his presence. She looked at him with watery eyes, and quickly wiped them away with the back of her hand.

“I came to see if you were alright,” he replied quietly, averting his gaze from her.

“You think I’m alright?” she snapped, and then sighed, “Sorry I’m just … not feeling well.”

“It’s perfectly rational,” Aaron murmured, biting his lip.

Alyssa sighed and stared at the gravestone. “I just can’t believe he’s dead,” she whispered, brushing her hand over the carved letters. Aaron glanced at her once and hesitated, before giving her a hug. Heat rose to both of their cheeks, but the darkness concealed it, leaving them free of embarrassment for the most part.

“It’ll be okay, I promise,” he murmured quietly when he let her go.

She looked over at him. “You think?” she asked, eyes wide.

“Of course,” he said and smiled faintly, “It always turns out okay.”

Alyssa smiled a bit too, and as if on cue, the rain stopped and the clouds parted. The two people looked up at the sky as the sun shone down on their faces.

It really did feel like it would be alright in the end.

message 25: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

Title: Opal – The Optimist
Author: Elaine
Genre: Fiction
Word Count: 1040

If you are a regular reader of my column, you will know that I write on about most anything. I write theologically, I write facts, I write exaggerated truths, and I write comic musings. I write just about anything to fill up my little column and to give you, the reader, something that you will continually think about until the next week's column. Sometimes my boss gives me a topic on which to write, sometimes I decide, other times I just start writing and see what happens. This past week, my boss sent me a short email. In it he told me that this week's column would be on optimism. He also gave me the dictionary's definition for optimism; optimism (äp´tə miz´əm) n. [[< L optimus, best:]] 1 the belief that good ultimately prevails over evil 2 the tendency to take the most hopeful view of matters -op´timist n. -op´ti·mis´tic adj. -op´ti·mis´ti·cal·ly adj. When I read the word optimism, however, a different definition popped into my mind. It was shorter, simpler, and to-the-point; optimism: Opal. Not the precious stone – my little sister, Opal. She has got the be the world's biggest optimist. And, that being so, I knew instantly that this week's column is going to be titled: Opal - The Optimist.

Though Opal was an optimist from birth, one of my earliest memories of her incredible tendency to see the best outcome was one day at the park. I was six and she was four. I had just gotten my ears pierced a few days before and had been wearing the special butterfly earrings that our parents had bought me for as long as I had been able to switch them in. I thought my ears looked so pretty with the little earrings in them. Opal and I had been playing at the park for hours when I reached up to feel my pretty ears and found that one was empty.

“Opal! Opal! Opal!” I called, panicked.

“What?” she asked, coming up to me.

“My butterfly! It's gone!”

“Uh-oh.”

We both glanced around at the large playground and the fine sand beneath our feet.

“We'll never find it!” I wailed, starting to cry.

“Don't worry, Lisa!” she said brightly. “We'll find it!”

She said it with all the confidence in the world, smiling at me reassuringly. She was so sure that my tears began to slow as our mom came over to see what the matter was.

I don't know how it happened, but we found that little butterfly – back and all.

And than there was my wedding. With a forecast of thunderstorms, all of the photographers being booked, a flaw in one of the bridesmaid's dress, and the flower arrangements on backorder, I was just about as pessimistic as you can be. Opal was about the only thing that kept me going (the other was, of course, the fact that I was, actually, getting married). When the wedding day came, my in-laws were serving as photographers, there was a blue strip in each of the bridesmaid dresses (they had had to add it to the dress with the flaw and, therefore, we had them add it to them all so that they all looked the same), and the wildflowers went beautifully with our colors of green and yellow (and, of course, a bit of blue). It was raining in a light drizzle, but I wasn't worried. As Opal had told me, rain is always the most romantic element in stories. It turned out that she was right – the sun shown through the rain and it was truly breathtaking. Opal was just telling me how she had told me that it was going to be wonderful, when we were informed that the wedding cake had, somehow, not been delivered. I fell into the chair in sudden despair.

“My dear sister, why do you look so sad?” Opal knelt by me, “This is your wedding. You should be delirious with joy!”

“Oh, Opal,” I said, too worn out from the busy weeks previous to cry, “I am delirious. I must be delirious. How can this be the worst wedding ever?!”

“You're right, you must be delirious – it isn't! This is going to be the best wedding ever!”

“But you can't have a wedding without cake!”

“Hmm...true.”

I reached up to rub my eyes in despair, but she caught my arm.

“Mascara,” she reminded.

“What are we going to do?” I asked her.

“We are going to go get another cake.”

“Another cake? Where are you going to find a wedding cake all ready and made in an hour?”

“Oh, it doesn't matter, I'll find one. You know,” she added thoughtfully, “This could actually be good.”

“How?!”

“Oh, come on, Lisa! Why do we waste all of the good, expensive wedding cake on people we hardly know and who just gulp it down with the rest of the dinner? You know, I've never really thought about it before, but this is really the way it should be done. A nice simple cake for the multitude of guests and a beautifully decorated wedding cake for the newlyweds!”

“What are you talking about?”

“I'll go pick up a dozen or so ice cream cakes from Dairy Queen and than, when the wedding cake is finally made and delivered, you and Jacob can enjoy it!”

And so it happened. The DQ cakes were a hit and when the ordered cake was finally delivered (a week late) my husband and I savored the delicious flavor.

I will now wrap up this week's column and Opal would no doubt say that it will be the greatest yet, as she does with every one I write. I will leave you now with a few more thoughts of Opal's optimism:

It is not uncommon that she calls to ask if I'd like to go surfing or sky diving with her over the weekend. She is not yet married, but she is sure that someday the right guy will come along. Her financial situation is not the best, but she'll make it through. She goes through life's struggle with a smile for tomorrow. She's Opal and she's an Optimist.

message 26: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

Wow! There are so many good stories! Yay!

message 27: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I will have the results in a couple of days. Bare with me. I'm a little busy now. I will have it by Friday for sure, and if I'm lucky, I'll have them for you tomorrow.

message 28: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

No problem, Randi! Take your time!

message 29: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 17 comments Yeah, take your time, but I can't wait :) This is the first contest I entered in this group.

message 30: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) Great turn out this week!!!

message 31: by Catamorandi (last edited Jun 24, 2009 06:11PM) (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Well, I found some time to judge the entries, but will have to give the scores tomorrow.

message 32: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

Suspense!!! =D

message 33: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) I'm just hoping that I didn't make as many mistakes. LOL

I was never taught about elipses in school. That there could only be three ... That really messed me up. LOL

message 34: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

Hmm...I didn't know that either...lol!

message 35: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) LOL When I was told that, I was like no way, they put a limit on how many you could have.

But I'm sure I will learn a lot more things when I start college in the fall.

message 36: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Here are the results of my judging.

Ephona - No Name
words - within limit
errors - 1
fit the theme - (1-5) 3
text (1-5) 3
Flow (1-5)

Ephona - Your story was okay, but how you got there left me wondering where the end was - you only made 1 error, which is great - I didn't think it stayed on topic a lot of the time - it kept going back to Calvin, who is very negative - he never changed - your sentences and paragraphs were short and choppy.

Tink: - The Optimistic Life
words - within limit
errors - 2
fit the theme (1-5) 5
text (1-5) 4
flow (1-5) 5

Overall: This was a very good story - it fit the theme extremely well - the text was paced a little slow, but the flow was great

Paige - The Power of Optimism
words - within limit
errors - 6
fit the theme (1-5) 5
text (1-5) 5
flow (1-5) 5

This is an excellent story - it fit the theme, the text was beautiful - and it slowed extremely well

message 37: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Rayana - Rain, Rain...Please Go Away
words - within limit
errors - 6
fit the theme (1-5) 4
text (1-5) 5
flow (1-5) 4

It was a very good story - it covered the topic well - the text was excellent - it lacked a little something - I wasn't being pulled in

message 38: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Wlaine - The Optimist
words - within the limit
errors - 4
fit the theme (1-5) 5
text (1-5) 5
flow (1-5) 5

Excellent, Eline - everything fit together - it is a great story and was done very well

message 39: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) As you can see, we have two people with three 5s on their stories. I thought I was going to have two winners. However, I thought I would choose the winner by way of errors. That means Elaine wins. Congratutions, Elaine!

message 40: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 17 comments Woo! Way to go Elaine!
Although I wanted to win, I agree with you, Randi, I should have added more interest sentences to the story. Oh well, there's still next time :)

message 41: by Paige (last edited Jun 25, 2009 02:28PM) (new)

Paige (anauthor) WOOHOO!! YAH ELAINE! Congratulations.
I'm happy that I did so well.

Thank you!

YAH ELAINE!

message 42: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

No way! Really?! Wow! With all of the other good entries, I really wasn't sure that I was going to win. I thought mine was sort of random...Thanks Randi!!! Wow!

Thanks Rayana and Paige! Your stories (along with Tink's and Ephona's) were great as well! Ephona: Loved the characters and their interaction! Tink: I loved your story! It was so much fun! Paige: What do you mean it is awful? Your story was awesome and awww...=D Rayana: I really liked the setting and how you took such a different type of a story than the rest of us! Poor Alyssa!

Good job everyone and thanks again, Randi! =D

message 43: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) LOL I only said my story was awful because it's not my normal style and I felt awkward writing a story in that style.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Mine was like like an eh whatever XD

Anyway congratulations Elaine!

message 45: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Congrats, Lai! Do you want to judge?

message 46: by Elaine, We Miss Tink! (new)

Thanks Ephona and Tink! Sure, I'll judge!

message 47: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Cool!