Sword Art Online discussion

Floor 1 > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Ivy walked around the forest and saw some other characters walking around too. She sat under a tree.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jakk was in the forest walking around looking for something to do when he saw a girl sitting underneath a tree.

message 3: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She meet eye contact with one guy. She suddenly blushed a little for not reason and waved at him. I can't believe I just waved at him. Now let's see if he's scared of me.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jakk looked at her for a sec then walked over. "Hi."he said a bit loud

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey gtg be on later though))

message 6: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Hey" she getting up off the ground. "I'm Ivy" She said excited that she made another friend but calm at the same time.
((Ok! See you later))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki walked through the forest, she had a habit of coming there a lot.

message 8: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Ivy saw a girl that looked her age and she didn't want to rude to Jakk so She waved the girl over there. She hasn't meet many girls in this game so she was happy that she saw her near by.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki noticed another girl and guy bear, the girl waved her over, Yuki waved, she walked closer to the girl, "Hi." she said.

message 10: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Hey, My name is Ivy" She said smiling not even nerves at all. "Sorry if you were doing something but you looked very interesting to talk to"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki smiled, "Nope, I wasn't doing anything, and I'm Yuki." she said, Ivy seemed like a nice girl...

message 12: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Oh Great. What are you doing all alone in the forest?" She said to her asking curiously.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki shrugged, "I have a habit of going to forests a lot and this one is one of my favourites since it's big." she said, looking around.

message 14: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Yeah it is big" She said looking around. "What if you get lost? That would be really bad"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki laughed, "I don't mind getting lost, I can always find my way back..." she said and stared out into the forest, she had heard something..

message 16: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She heard something. "what was that?" She asked Yuki. She pulled out her sword just in case.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki pulled out her sword too, "Probably a creature, but not of high level, let's wait..." she said.

message 18: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Yeah, probably" She said getting in a defense position.She is holding her sword up and ready to fight.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 24, 2013 05:57PM) (new)

A few moments later a creature of a level higher than it should have been jumped out from between the trees, Yuki ran at it she slashed at it smoothly.

message 20: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Ivy was right behind Yuki and quickly slashed its face. The creature swing at Ivy and knock her against the tree. She quickly come up and ran at him again. This time hitting him in the stomach.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

It made Yuki mad when it slammed Ivy into the tree, Yuki let out a yell and slashed the creature's head off, the body disintegrated into pixels.

message 22: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She smiled happily. "You killed it. What kind of items did you get?" She asked curiously.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki looked at her items list, nothing much, just some fur and meat, seems like it was one of the higher class wolves.

message 24: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "It wasn't anything right?" She said. "Bit good job out there. You looked so cool!" She said excited.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki grinned, "Thanks, I just got mad when it slammed you into a tree.." she said, scratching the back of her head. She looked around.

message 26: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "I can tell we are going to best friends" she said smiling. She touched her back which was hurting in pain. "Ouch, I think my back is hurt"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki looked at Ivy,m "Are you ok?" she asked, getting out a healing potion just in case.

message 28: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "I think so" she said trying to stretch her back.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jakk looked at both of them. "I'm still here you know."he said impatiently

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki looked at the guy sitting under the tree, she jumped a little, "Sorry, didn't notice you, I'm Yuki." she said.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Names jakk winters."he said trying to be patient and a gentleman

message 32: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "He's one of my friends,I just meet" she said smiling

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jakk smiled and said' "Yes I am"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed, "Well this is sort of new to me since I don't really meet people that I like often." she said and smiled at the two.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"First time for everything right?"he said laughing

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup." she laughed with him, she looked at the two of them, "Are you guys in a group together?" she asked, sheathing her sword.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nooooo. I'm a solo player but join groups occasionally."'he said laughing

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, "Same here." she said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good to meet ya fellow soloist."he said looking around hearing a noise

message 40: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Solo for life" she said laughing. She hear the noise. "What is that?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't know but its moving fast."he said pulling out his sword

message 42: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She also pull out her sword and got in defense form. "It's closer" she already got hurt once but she don't know what would happen now.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki pulled out her sword, she took out a dagger, "Ivy, don't put yourself at risk, you already got hurt once, I don't want you getting hurt a second time." she said, she looked at Jakk, "Jakk and I will handle this." she said.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jakk stood there listening hearing it getting closer

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((*dudumdudumdu* (Jaws themed music) what should the scary thing be?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wolf or high powerful monster I guess hmmm))

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 30, 2013 10:39AM) (new)

((High powerful monster, they already got attacked by an abnormal wolf :3))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((True so small pack of wolves))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure:)))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki heard yapping, "Hey um...those might be wolves..." she said, her sword at ready.

« previous 1 3