Sword Art Online discussion

Floor 1 > Inn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 732 (732 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Hunter was pulled all the way to the inn. He laughed. "What would you like, it's on me" he smiled at her.

message 2: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Claire had pulled Hunter into the Inn and sat at one of the tables by a window.

"So what do you want to eat?" she asked as him with a smile.

message 3: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) He thought for a second. "Maybe some beard and fish" he said.

message 4: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments "Mmm... That does sound good." she nodded in agreement ," Oh! and some cake!" she sighed with a happy face as she ordered for the both of them.

"So how are you enjoying your day so far?" she asked as she leaned on her elbows, with her hands intertwined with each other.

message 5: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) He smiled at her and leaned back against the chair. "Perfect, I mean I meet you" He said in his childish voice. "I meet a new friend so I think it's going pretty well"

message 6: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments She blushed as she twirled her hair between her fingers ," W-well I'm glad to have met you as well." then looked up when their food arrived ," Mmm! It looks good," with a smile she broke apart her bread and nipped at it.

message 7: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) He start on his fish. "How is the bread?" He asked looking at her and laughed a little. She looked like a cat eating on the bread.

message 8: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments "It so warm and has that fluffy feeling haha," she giggled lightly then played with the rim of her cup of water ," Is the fish good?" she smiled

message 9: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Wonderful. Cooked just right." He said taking another bite of it. "How do you feel about this, little one floor town?" He said.

message 10: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments "It's nice and relaxed..." she said as she stared down at her food suddenly stopping ," Do you want to return to the real life... I mean I don't even know if I want to..." her smile scrunched up to pursed lips.

message 11: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "The true is that I never want to return. The evil world out there has been bad to me all my life. I would love to stay here and live life here." He took another bite and to his bread. "It way easier here then the real world"

message 12: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments She nodded ," I know what you mean..." she began to strip the fish of the meat and began picking at it with her fingers ," I-I'm sorry does eating with my hands bother you in any way?" she asked blushing.

message 13: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "No, perfectly fine. It's kind of cute" he said with a smile and then bite into his bread.

message 14: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Her blush darkened ," O-okay." She finished her food then stared at the piece of cake she order ," mmmm...."

message 15: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments (( ;___; hello? ))

message 16: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) He giggle. "Good?" He said trying not to laugh. He tried some of him cake. "It's sweet like you" He said smiling at her.

((Sorry :3))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki walked into the Inn, her stomach hurt a bit from hunger, she sighed, it always happened before lunch.

message 18: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments (( I was like donde estttaaaaassss!!!! Haha ))

She began picking pieces of it and enjoying every bit.

"Hehe! Oh you flatter me." she tells him.

Then Claire looked over a saw a girl just standing there so she smiled and waved at the girl.

message 19: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow walked in and looked around the inn, it was practically empty, just the way he liked it

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki saw a girl wave at her, she waved back, smiling slightly, "Crow, where do you want to sit, pick." she told him.

message 21: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Claire smiled and told Hunter she'd be right back.
"You guys could sit with us if you'd like?" she said pointing to the table they were just at.

"I-If you don't mind the big scary guy." She smiled shyly at her own comment about Hunter.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki laughed, "Sure...I mean, if that's ok with Crow..." she said and looked at the two of them.

message 23: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments She smiled as she pulled her plate of cake next to Hunter and sat down.

"My name is Claire and this is Hunter!" she chirps happily as she pointed to large man.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat down next to him, she smiled at the girl, "I'm Yuki by the way." she said.

message 25: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow shruggged, "im game" he said as he took a seat

message 26: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Claire smiled hoping Hunter would be comfortable with this ," Well it's very nice meeting you two!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, "Nice to meet you too..now, food, we're really hungry." she said, and looked around.

message 28: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments "Of course! That's why we came here as well!" Claire smiled.

message 29: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow nodded at them and looked down at the menu to see what to order

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki also smiled and looked at the menu, Hmmm, Ceaser salad with fries and a slice of cheese pizza, that sounded awesome to her.

message 31: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Claire smiled then asked curiously ," So what are y'all thoughts about all of this?"

message 32: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow looked up from his menu, his eye brow arched, "about what?" He asked

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up, curious.

message 34: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Claire blushed ,"W-well just about what has happened when we were all teleported to that mandatory meeting..."

message 35: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "oh that.... it doesn't matter, I like it here more anyways. Its more fun and exciting" he said looking back at the menu

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, depends on how you see it, I for one can't wait to get back but I think ge is trying to teach us all a lesson as in don't waste your time but there's also the possibility of him being evil, which he is probably..." she said, thinking aloud.

message 37: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Claire looked at Hunter then at the guy sitting across from her, they were in the same boat about their thoughts of the real world.

"I think I'd be more happy about staying if it weren't for the whole you die here you die in real life thing..." she says.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki sighed, "I guess that would be my opinion tok but..I have a little sister to worry about." she said.

message 39: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments "Oh I am sorry ," Claire frowned slightly.

message 40: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "but if you did die here and not in real life it would be too boring, no excited or anything" he said, shaking his head

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged, "I'd have the same opinion if it wasn't for Ace." she said.

message 42: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow looked over at her confused, "Ace?" He asked

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him, "My sister, she's 14." she told him.

message 44: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "huh, so your sister name is Ace?" He asked

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, "Yeah." she replied.

message 46: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Hunter sign. "That's so cute that you worry at your sister. I don't have any sibling so I don't really care about life" he sitting back.

message 47: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Clarisse frowned as she stared at the last pieces of her cake and slid her hand to hold Hunter's. Giving him a small smile.

"Hey how about we party up?" She asked as she looked up with a brighter smile trying to lighten the mood.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki smiled, "Crow, Ivy, and I are already partied up, I guess if the others don't mind, we could but, I haven't really been in a party before I'm pretty much a solo player..." she said quietly.

message 49: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments "Well so were me and Hunter but we decided that we should stick together... I mean he's big and scary so the other guys haven't picked on me..." she says shyly as she gripped Hunter's hand.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at the two, they were so sweet...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15