Sword Art Online discussion

Floor 1 > Grass Fields

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest laid on a hill overlooking the grass fields, he watched the many creatures running around as well as the other players hunted them for experience. He let out a yawn and looked up to the sky closing his eyes feeling the wind in his hair and along his face, this was his favorite place to relax and get away from all of his guild work. "man being the leader of a guild is hard work" he said as he shifted his postion, he looked around again wondering what he would do today, before going back to work.

message 2: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Ivy sees a man laying under a tree. She walk over wondering if he was asleep. She thought he must have been really tired to be sleeping out here. She giggle at the thought.

message 3: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She saw a guy walking towards him and surprised at first. She wasn't very good at talking to people so she slowly back away but it was to late. She played with her hair to calm her nerves.

message 4: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) ((wait I'm confused, who's interacting with who?))

message 5: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) ((I was interesting with you apex but I put tree instead of hill. On accident!! XD))

message 6: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) ((kk))

Tempest sat up and lazily looked around the field, "hmmm nice and quiet..... and boring!" he shout aloud as he laid back down, "maybe I should return to the guild". Tempest stopped talking as he heard something approach him and sat up again.

message 7: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She saw the guy sit up. She was excited but scary to approach him. She decided to go up and meet. "Hi, my name is Ivy" she said to him. Then realize that he was a Pro and was a guild master.

message 8: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest yawned then opened his eyes wide and looked the girl up and down, "well hello there, Ivy" he said with a bright smile offering his hand "im tempest"

message 9: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She took his hand. "I know who are." She said shocked that he is here. "I think everyone knows who you are" She said still amazed to see him.

message 10: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest looked up at her confused, "really, people know who I am? he asked her

message 11: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Your a guild leader!!" She excited but then calmed down. "Your awesome" She could never be a guild leader to much work and she would pass out.

message 12: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest laughed, "yes I am a guild leader and are you a member of a guild or a solo player?" he asked

message 13: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Solo, I'm not the social." She said. "You probably tell" She said quietly.

message 14: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "nonsense, you can come up to talk to me didn't you? id call that pretty social" he said with a smile

message 15: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She giggle a little. "That's because I thought you were asleep at first." She playing with hair to calm her nerves.

message 16: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "well I kinda was" he said

message 17: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Yeah,sorry" she said looking down didn't know if she was disturbing him or not. "You can tell me when your sick of me"

message 18: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest tilted his head to the side, "why would get sick of you? You've done nothing wrong" he said as he shrugged

message 19: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She look back up at him. "I don't know." She said laughing. "Something I think people get annoyed by me but this is SAO. You can do anything there" she said smiling.

message 20: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "exactly" he said, grabbing her hand pulling her to sit next to him, then he layed down, "like enjoying todays nice weather" he continued

message 21: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) He as pulled her down she lost her balance and was laying beside him. She looked at the sky and saw how beautiful it was. "Yeah, it is beautiful. I don't think I ever seen the sky like this." She said happily with her eyes full of amazement.

message 22: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "thats because you think of this as nothing more than a game" he said "i think of it as a whole new world to experience and make a new life"

message 23: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She still amazed by the sky. "A new life." She wondering what kind a life she would have. "I do like it here. I would want to be then real life" she said closing her eyes.

message 24: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest continued to look up at the sky using his hand to block the sun, he looked over at Ivy seeing that she closed her eyes was relaxing and not nervous like earlier made him smile, he looked up again still blocking the sun.

message 25: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She could feel the warmth from the sun on her skin. "This is like magic" she said not meaning to say it out loud. She looked over at him and smiled. "Thanks for showing me this"

message 26: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest laughed "magic huh? Dont worry about it everyone deserves a little R&R every now and then, but some people are so uptight" he said

message 27: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She laugh. "And that came from a guild leader." She wonder why he was here anyways. "Don't you have work to do anyways?" She questioned him.

message 28: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest quickly sat up wide eyed, "shit! I forgot about that... again" he stood up and dusted off his clothes

message 29: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She sat up looking at the ground. "I'm guessing that means you have to go" she looked up trying smile but failed. "I guess I'll see you later"

message 30: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest smiled at her and pulled her off the ground into a hug, "dont worry im always around so we'll see each other again and remember its a nice day so smile" he said as he backed up and pulled out a teleportation crystal. He sent Ivy a friend request and saluted, "see ya around kid" he said, then teleported.

message 31: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She was surprised when he hugged her and guess let it be. She smiled happily at as he pulled out his crystal. Then he sent a friend requested and accepted the requested. Then she hear kid and said "I'm not a kid. I'm 18 years old!" But he already left.

message 32: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She decided to go the town forest to checked out everything around it. She started walking that since it still in level 1. Then a creature showed up and in one swoop the creature was destroy. She looked in her items to see that she had some boar meat, she could cook. She keep walking and headed to the forest.

message 33: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Asuna saw Kirito laying over a tree, Probably sleeping like he always does. Asuna runs up to him, excited to see him.

message 34: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Did you have a good nap?" She asked. She was glad to see that he had some free time for himself.

message 35: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "I've been around." She said smiling. "I went to check then guild to see if I had any work to do" she said siting next to him.

message 36: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "I know" She let out a big sign. "And that's why your a solo player" she said looking up the sky. "Why don't you like it, anyways?"

message 37: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She let out another sign. "It's team work. It's doesn't slow you down, it keep you going" she said. It's was like Kirito keep her live.

message 38: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She was getting a little angry. "Get up" she said very loudly.

message 39: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She looked at him, "because we can't can't waist lithos beautiful day" She said feeling the suns warmth on her face.

message 40: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She looked at him "We can't just waist a perfect day like this" She said said feeling the sun on her skin and smelling the adventure waiting.
((Sorry my stupid phone missed up. X())

message 41: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Ugh" she said laying back looking at the sky.

message 42: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She closed her eye to calm down and she felt kind of sleeping. "I'm am calm" she quietly and softly.

message 43: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Asuna fell asleep next to Kirito. It was peaceful out there and you could only hear the wind blowing.

message 44: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She woke up rubbing her eyes. Then she realize she sleep in open. She looked around it see if Kirito was near. She sat up dust herself off.

message 45: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She walked over to the fence and saw the sunset. "Wow, so pretty!" She said amazed.

message 46: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She looked at him and started to blush. "So where are you after this?" She said putting some of her hair behind her ear.

message 47: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Maybe you should come over to my place and I'll cook for you" she said blushing again."what do you say?"

message 48: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She smiled at him and nodded. "Great" she leaned I him.

message 49: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "I love these moments." She said closed her eyes still leaning on him. The prefect sunset wit the perfect person.

message 50: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She opened her eyes and started blushing. She clear her trout out. "We should be heading home"

« previous 1 3