POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP] discussion

cняαcтєя cяєαтιση > ✒ cяєαтє α ηуєяη

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (last edited Nov 18, 2013 06:10PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Here is the template. I trust you all know how to bold and underline, and italicise. Please follow the basics of the template.

||✦|| Name ||✦||
[Full name]

{First Name}
{Middle Name}
{Last Name}

||✦|| Basic Details ||✦||
[Age]
[Gender]
[Sexuality]
[Relationship Status]

Birth Details
{Date of Birth}
{Time of Birth}
{Place of Birth}

RANK✦ ...
ALLEGIANCE✦ (Nyern)
Species✦ (Witch, obviously)

||✦|| Physical Appearance ||✦||
[Face Claim:]

[Appearance](Real people please!)
<.img src="..."/.>

Description

[Details]
{Eyes}
{Hair Colour}
{Hairstyle}
{Skin tone}
{Imperfections}
{General Dressing style}

||✦|| Personality Traits ||✦||

[Fears/Phobias]

[Likes]

[Dislikes]

✦[Personality] At LEAST five sentences.

||✦|| HIstoric Overview ||✦||

[Early Life]
[Childhood]
[Adolescence](Only if needed)
[Adulthood](Only if needed)

AT LEAST 10 long sentences in total for history!

[Family]
{Mother}
{Father}
{Siblings (If any)}

[Friends]

[Enemies]

[Other]

(view spoiler)

message 2: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Approved! She's great!

message 3: by Temperance (new)

Temperance thank you!!!!!! :)
really? aw thanks :)

message 4: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Welcome!

message 5: by Temperance (new)

Temperance :)

message 6: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
;)

message 7: by Temperance (new)

Temperance :D

message 8: by awkward potato (last edited Nov 30, 2013 09:30PM) (new)

awkward potato [Part One]
This template is brought to you by →ܫ←αωкωαr∂ ρστατσ {gryƒƒiท∂σr нσυsє}. (view spoiler)

∮Appellation∮
(╥~First Name~╥) Kamila
《Is of Latin origin and means "helper to the priest"》
(╥~Middle Name~╥) Serena
《Is of Latin origin and means "serene, calm" 》
(╥~Last Name~╥) Cauchemar
《Is of French origin and means "Nightmare"》
(╥~Nick Name~╥) Not applicable
《Kamilia detests nicknames-how could she bear to part with her a name as lovely as hers?》

[¤*"...that lightning bolt was mine"
-G.G Marquez*¤]

∮Basic Details∮
(╥~Gender~╥) Female
Derived from the xx chromosome
(╥~Age~╥) 72 years old, but appears to be in her 20's.
Location of Birth: 》 London, England
Date of Birth: 》 October 31
Time of Birth: 》 3:00 a.m.
(╥~Astrological Affinity~╥)
《♏The Scorpio-These personalities are bold and are capable of executing massive enterprises with cool control and confidence. They can surmount seemingly all obstacles when they put their mind to the task, and they have unshakable focus when the situation calls for it. Regardless of their bold nature, they are often secretive, but they are always observing behind their withdrawn manner. Being associated with a solar animal, (the scorpion) they are not withdrawn for long, and when they come out again they do so with force, vigor and determination. It is true, Scorpio's can be argumentative and pack a powerful sting, but that's simply because they see all opposition as a healthy challenge.
(╥~Species~╥) Witch
Allegiance: 》 Nyern

[¤*"Make your pain productive and you can transform tragedy into triumph."
-Jaeda DeWalt*¤]

∮Physical Apparition∮
(╥~Face Claim~╥) Barbara Palvin
(╥~Optical Assistance~╥)

(view spoiler)
(╥~Anatomy Details~╥)
Hair Details: Kamila has wavy and thick dark chocolate hair. Her luscious locks are always worn down, falling just past her shoulders.
Eye Details: Kamila has vivid blue eyes that can make you feel inferior, or like a god-it merely depends on if she likes you or not. Her eyes are framed by thick black lashes, and many say they are her best trait.
Body Details: Kamila has a curvy body, that is nicely tanned and toned. It is devoid of blemishes, and she always keeps herself in the best of shape.
Markings, Scars: None are applicable, she hates to destroy her perfect skin.
Clothing Details: Kamila wears long gowns that are fitted at the torso, but become looser after her hips. Her dresses can be, at time, "scandalous", split up the leg and open at the back.(view spoiler)

[¤*"There may be a great fire in our soul, yet no one ever comes to warm himself at it, and the passers-by see only a wisp of smoke.
-Vincent van Gogh"*¤]

∮Personality∮
(╥~Passionate~╥)
The moment Kamila believes something, she is gone with it. Kamila is very deep and emotional, and often puts her heart fervently into the things she believes in. Kamila is very intense-even over the more trivial things in life, and has fiery protectiveness over those things. Kamila loves with her entire being, but she also hates with such a force.
(╥~Independent~╥)
On top of being fueled by passion, Kamila stands completely on her own. She hates having to rely on any-one other than herself, and can be dramatic when making this clear. Kamila makes decisions for herself, and will flat out refuse the help of others-you will see her angry side if you presume to ask her. She takes it has a huge insult. Kamila is easily able to abide by her own rules, and lives without the assistance of others.
(╥~Confident~╥)
Kamila is by no means shy. Sometimes her confidence can get her in trouble as she tends to be more careless with her sharp tongue and temper. But Kamila honestly believes that she is a goddess-she feels that world revolves around her. Her mother has tried fruitlessly to knock this out of her head, but Kamila is utterly who she is-there is no changing her. Kamila is not afraid to look a fool while doing new thing, either. She feels that when one is a princess, she can never be a fool.
(╥~Intuitive~╥)
Despite being self-absorbed a lot of the time, Kamila can sense things about people. She has always been sensitive to those around her, and she can often tune to other people's emotions. Kamila can also sense the truth of a situation before it is revealed. Being a witch has made this sense stronger, and she has nearly been hung and burned at the stake several times.
(╥~Determined~╥)
Kamila is exceedingly single-minded and loyal, and is very devoted to the aspects of her life, and those in it. Kamila is one who gets the job done efficiently and correctly, hating procrastination for any reason. She can be head-strong about some things, but she cannot help it-she is persistent on the tasks in life. Kamila is also stubborn when she sets her mind on a course, and no-one can sway her away from the outcome.

(╥~Derives Pleasure From~╥)
Scaring motals by performing little pranks. She knows it will eventually be the death of her, but she can't help herself.
Perfecting her magical abilities through studying and practicing.
Hunting down and killing her enemies-it gives her such a natural high.

(╥~Bears Malice Toward~╥)
Stupid, ignorant mortals. She hates how utterly useless they are.
Any form of her natural enemies, the Lenidas.
People that don't know how to stand up for themselves-if they don't, who else will?

(╥~Phobias~╥)
Athazagoraphobia-the fear of forgetting or being forgotten
Like her mother she has Ophidiophobia- the fear of snakes

[¤*"I was born with a fierce need for independence."
-Michelle Williams*¤]

message 9: by awkward potato (last edited Nov 18, 2013 04:23PM) (new)

awkward potato [Part Two]

∮Antiquity∮
(╥~Babyhood/Toddler-hood~╥)
《Kamila Serena Cauchemar was the first born child to Acacia Sabine Cauchemar. She was born in London, the year 1276, a not exactly prosperous time for mortals, but a grand thing for witches-it was year with mild hunts and burnings, and for Kamila to b born upon that year was a great blessing to the clan of Nyern, but also to the Cauchemar's. Kamila was an endearing baby, and was also exceptionally gifted for one her age-at only 2 years she was already playing with magic-although, "playing"might be the wrong word. Kamila was already easily able to manipulate magic to her will, and knew of potions, and herbs that witchlings normally didn't learn of until years later. But, as Kamila grew, she would soon discover that not everything would continue as it does... 》
(╥~Childhood~╥)
《Kamila had lived in blissful ignorance until her tenth birthday. The girl had no idea what lied beyond her coven. Had no clue to the barren mortals that thrived in the daylight, and never knew she had enemies. Kamila was taught the ways of the coven, and ancient secrets as she grew-she discovered that the Lenidas would only lead the Nyern's destruction, and that could not ever happen, for sake of the coven. Kamila had to learn to efficiently hunt and kill the Lenida's, which was very morose at first-it was like killing of her own! This disturbing mind set was quickly put down after her mother explained that, like wolves, she was only loyal to her pack. Doing otherwise would lead to her destruction. This was enough for Kamila, and she was soon able to appreciate the thrill of the hunt. She was 13 by the time she had made her first kill.》
(╥~Teen years~╥)
《Kamila, like all other witches knew that great power came with a huge cost-death. Witches are always being hunted, and of course, Kamila is no exception of this. She was 17 the night she was nearly killed. It was nearing the end of the Blood Moon, and Kamila was celebrating slightly too much. She was toying with imbecile mortals, and beheading a few Lenida's along the way-Kamila had always been a good hunter, and she liked to mix her pleasure with work. A mortal had managed to catch her in the act of killing another witch, and soon the whole village was after her. Kamila laughed it off, but soon the danger was real. She was captured, much to her disgust-how could she be outwitted by humans! She was bared on the cross, a grin on her face, and would be nothing but charred bones if not for her mother, who rescued her from the sea of angry shouts, and fire. But the near-death experience didn't turn her from playing with mortals(playing, as in killing...), and she was intrigued, and soon, every other night she was on the cross, only to disappear in a cloud of smoke, thanks to a nice little spell. 》
(╥~Adulthood~╥)
《Kamila's adulthood is much the same as her teenage years. She doesn't train anymore, though, but rather is the trainer, teaching little witchlings all about their powers. It's a fun job, and on top of that, she is a Hunter Elite-though, that's not much of a shock as her love for hunting secured her a spot on that one. Kamila is lonely, though. Unlike other female witches of her coven, she should have already found a mate by now, but, alas, no such fortune has befallen her. But, while Kamila wants love, she is happy with her life of potions and killing, just the way it is.》

[¤*"Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone."
-Elizabeth Gilbert*¤]

∮Affinities∮
(╥~Familial~╥)
Father∫TBA∫TBA
Mother∫Acacia Sabine Cauchemar∫100years
Sibling∫TBA∫TBA
Sibling∫TBA∫TBA

(╥~Friendships~╥)
Her coven-has no close friends

(╥~Enemies~╥)
The Lenida Clan and Mortals

[¤*"As crazy as it seemed, it was almost like she was the fog."
-J.C. Morrows*¤]

message 10: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato Whoo! Finally finished :D

message 11: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Kamila is great :)
You did a great job!

message 12: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (last edited Nov 18, 2013 03:45PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Approved! I love her! (view spoiler)

message 13: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato Aww, thank you guys :)

message 14: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) You write a lot. *.* New idol here...

message 15: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato AℒℰSSⅈA wrote: "You write a lot. *.* New idol here..."

**Blushes** Aww, shucks :)

message 16: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato ѕαяαн {24601 ηαησωяιмσ мσ∂є.} wrote: "Approved! I love her! [spoilers removed]"

I did not even notice that...wow, I'm observant lol

message 17: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Haha. ;)

message 18: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) →ܫ←αωкωαr∂ ρστατσ wrote: "[Part One]
This template is brought to you by →ܫ← αωкωαяd ρσтαтσε. [spoilers removed]
∮Appellation∮

(╥~First Name~╥) Kamila
《Is of Latin origin and means "helper to the priest"》
(╥~Middle Na..."

I hope you don't mind, but I made her counterpart, the Lenida elite huntress hold a grudge against Kamila.

message 19: by Josiane (last edited Nov 20, 2013 03:53PM) (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments I think I finally finished my charrie!!!

||✦|| Name ||✦||
[Full name] Antebellum Esther Seraphim

{First Name} Antebellum
{Middle Name} Esther
{Last Name} Seraphim

[Age] 16
[Gender] Female
[Sexuality] Straight
[Relationship Status] Open

Birth Details
{Date of Birth} November 2, 1332
{Time of Birth} Twilight
{Place of Birth} A dark London alley.

✦RANK✦ Nyern Healer
✦ALLEGIANCE✦ (Nyern)
✦Species✦ (Witch, obviously)

[Face Claim:] Isabelle Lightwood (played by Jemima West)

description

✦Description✦

[Details]
{Eyes} Hazel
{Hair Colour} Russet
{Hairstyle} Usually tied back, but sometimes left down.
{Skin tone} Fair
{Imperfections} Tattooed runes on her body meant to quicken healing and increase resonance with natural energy.
{General Dressing style}
- Likes long, soft, flowy dresses.
- Usually has a dark cloak.

[Fears/Phobias]
Antebellum strongly dislikes insects, as well as arthoropods (spiders in particular).

[Likes]
Antebellum is attracted to pessimists and just adores trouble. However, Antebellum lacks the ability to cause trouble.

[Dislikes]
It is Antebellum's belief that positivity is bad for the soul. As mentioned before, she strongly dislikes creepy-crawlies, even if she was most likely born with them. Goody-two shoes just ticks her off. Antebellum hates the Lenidas because they killed her father.

[Early Life] Antebellum was born in a dark London alley as the prostitute Amelia's daughter. Amelia passed away soon after giving birth to her baby girl. Luckily, Robert was already on his way to his lover's side. Robert took Antebellum with him to the Nyern clan where he was the male Hunter Elite and raised her in the Arts. Just a couple months after birth, they discovered Antebellum's affinity for healing magic.
[Childhood] Antebellum was a sly little trickster who loved to spread darkness to those around her. Very few children her age wanted to be friends with her, so she often accompanied her father on official clan business. When Robert was killed right in front of her eyes during in an ambush by Lenidas. Since then, she has risen in rank and become the Nyern Healer. Antebellum stopped her pranks, but she sometimes will give in to helping others' trouble-making against the Lenidas and bad humans.

[Family]
{Mother} Amelia
{Father} Robert

[Friends]
- Nyerns

[Enemies]
- Lenidas

[Other]
Antebellum's healing magic comes from manipulating the natural energy around her. The more energy there is around her and the more resonance she has with it, the better and faster the healing process is. The downside is, she sucks at attack magic and can only manage the weakest of defensive magic.
Also, she got multiple-personality disorder after her father died.

message 20: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I just realized that so many people take the Nyerns and not the Lenida...

message 21: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments That's cuz all the cool kids are evil xP.

message 22: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I know right? xD

message 23: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
approved!

message 24: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments it's Tom Cruise!!!! xD

message 25: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Ha, ha. ;) Yeah, it is.

I just read his wikipedia article, and I realized he was 51. But he looks younger than my own dad.

message 26: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato AℒℰSSⅈA wrote: "→ܫ←αωкωαr∂ ρστατσ wrote: "[Part One]
This template is brought to you by →ܫ← αωкωαяd ρσтαтσε. [spoilers removed]
∮Appellation∮

(╥~First Name~╥) Kamila
《Is of Latin origin and means "helper to ..."

No problem-grudges add some spice to the story lol :D

message 27: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Ha, ha, thanks. ;)

message 28: by alessia (last edited Nov 22, 2013 11:27PM) (new)

alessia (classick) X I O R E - E L L I O T - S E L I K A - J A M E S - M A D R I G A L
P A R T - I
You guys might want to read Ebony Eliza Madrigal's too, she's in the Lenida section.

[image error]
[]

Divider Graphics

||✦|| Name ||✦||
[Full name] Xiore-Elliot Selika-James Madrigal

{First Name}
Xiore - Xiore's name, Xiore, means that the bearer of the name has a friendly, poised and affectionate nature with a quick, discerning mind. And he enjoys working with and organizing the efforts of others, but sometimes, a lack of confidence, indecisiveness, and even idleness can spoil his initiatives. He also knows what to do with money, therefore he will be a little financially successful. Although, his health will be affected very easily by his jobs and work. Well...let's say it is fairly right, though he prefers working solo rather than in a group.

Elliot - In French, which is Xiore's birth language, it means "believes in God". But if that suits who Xiore grew up to be...maybe not, though he does use the word "Jesus!" to express his annoyance. But Elliot is also the Greek and American form of Elijah, meaning Jehovah is God. Who in the world Jehovah is, Xiore has yet to find out. And then, in English, Elliot means "God on my high" and "my God is Jehovah". Still, Xiore has no idea who Jehovah is. And to his utter-most hatred, in Scottish, Elliot means "old Welshman". Though, Xiore is kind of older than most of his looks.

{Middle Name}
Selika - It is not an English word, of course, and definitely not a common name. And since his true parents are dead or missing, he has no way to figuring out what Selika means. {Okay, I'm just going to tell you what this magical and foreign word I created--as part of a language you have yet to discover--means. 'Seldomia' means dangerous and 'Trinlika' means trickery. So putting them together, 'Sel' and 'lika', 'Selika' means dangerous trickery.}

James - In English, Hebrew and in the bible, James means "supplant", "undermines", "the heel" and "he grasps the heel". No worries, though, Xiore has no interest in grabbing anyone's heels.

{Last Name}
Madrigal - Madrigals are usually poems about love that can be accompanied by a song. Xiore's family, one might not have guessed, are actually famous poem and song writers. Mostly about love and hardships, because the Madrigal family isn't really the happiest family one has seen. But, although formally he has to, Xiore doesn't use his last name, for he is adopted.

Divider Graphics

[image error]
[You had no idea who I was? How could you not have?]

[Age]
82/19 - Xiore looks around nineteen {I have to admit, though, some of the pictures don't look it} although he is actually 84 in true age.

[Gender]
Male

[Sexuality]
Bisexual - Though Xiore does lean toward heterosexuality, he is still bisexual. There is no denying that.

[Relationship Status]
Single - (view spoiler)

Birth Details
{Date of Birth}
31 Dec 1266, Friday - Xiore hates his birthday, which was the day the Madrigal family found him near dead in a forest, because he finds it technically stupid. "Last day of the year, and it's a Friday, Jesus. Last day of the year and last day of weekdays."

{Time of Birth}
Real time is unknown - Although Xiore's real and true birth time is unknown he was found half-dead and half-buried in ice-cold snow at 11.59P.M., the exact time when his adopted sister squinted at the snow and found a small hand lying very still and pale on the ground.

{Place of Birth}
Most likely France - When Xiore started talking at the Madrigal house in Wales, he had a small French accent, therefore proving he was born in France or lived there for a while before moving to Wales.

RANK
Nyern Hunter Elite - Xiore was promoted from hunter to hunter elite when he was around 60, so he does have plenty of experience.

ALLEGIANCE
Nyern - Xiore is very loyal to the Nyern Witch Clan and he will never betray them. He'll never fit in with the Lenida anyway.

Species
Witch of both the Nyern and Lenida clan - Xiore was revealed to have either a Nyern father and a Lenida mother or a Lenida father and Nyern mother when he used pyrokinesis, telekinesis, shadowkinesis and healing during practice.

Divider Graphics

[image error]
[No worries, I look good.]

[EDITED] [I DON'T CARE, EDITED AGAIN.]

✦Description✦

[Details]
{Generally}
Tall - Xiore stands a little taller than average, maybe by a head or two.

Slender - Although he is strong and fast, Xiore isn't the big, muscular person you might think about when imagining the Hunter Elite of Nyern. But, he is just as deadly with his powerful powers.

{Eyes}
Blueish grey - Usually, when feigning as a normal human, Xiore can change his eyes to become the normal blueish grey, a normal color humans will never look twice at. But there are secrets behind the plain simplicity. "Your eyes tell more about you than you think." (view spoiler)
Electric violet - Xiore's natural eye color, the eye color that shocked the Madrigals that took him in, his electric violet. The colors can get hypnotic when he stares at someone. And it might flash really bright when he uses very powerful magic, and that is thankfully rare.(view spoiler)

{Hair Colour}
Dark chocolate brown with lighter highlights - Xiore's hair is naturally this color, dark brown with lighter, caramel brown highlights.

{Hairstyle}
Groomed, but still a little long - Xiore actually bothers to comb his hair in the morning of special occasions and almost daily, despite his usual lazy and casual attitude. He does so for unknown reasons to the public, and in secret he does it because his adopted father taught him to do so and combing his hair reminds him of the kind and gentle man that took him, a witch, back into his home and cared so much for.

{Skin tone}
Fair - Xiore's skin is fair, exactly ivory. And it is guessed that because he is a hybrid of the two clans, therefore his unchanging appearance characteristic is enhanced. So, his skin did not change a single shade from ivory that it was when he turned nineteen.

{Imperfections}
Scars, so typical - It doesn't mean that if Xiore's skin does not change a shade, scars will not cling to his skin. He has eighty years of living, one must have gotten a scar or two at least from battling so much with dangerous and sharp objects, sometimes referred to as toys. Or "this baby" in "Don't come any closer, I know how to use this baby." The most prominent one of his fading and healing injuries is the bloody red wound running down his back from his left shoulder to the right side of his hip, where it curves left and upwards with a small jerk. It sometimes bleeds when Xiore pushes himself a little too hard.

{General Dressing style}

Usual - [The Avengers outfit in the above picture, without the glowing blue cube.] This is a very complicated outfit, with many layers of leather, cloth and silk. (view spoiler)

Formal - [The Thor outfit in the above picture, just without the gold helmet.] During formal occasions, Xiore wears a fancy, very decorated dark green jacket over a similarly decorated shirt. Despite the fancy top, he wears a pair of darker green trousers with a slender dagger hidden in each side. Over his wrists and shoulders, rest gold plates with patterns and symbols of the Nyern carved into them. I swear, he's filthy rich.

Casual - [Tron outfit in the above picture, just with the glowing material replaced with...dark green slips of silk or emeralds.] Xiore's casual outfit consists of a black and dark green coat over a long-sleeved black shirt and a black pair of long trousers. And of course the famous black boots and hidden daggers. They never get old.

Divider Graphics

[Don't come any closer. I know how to use this baby.]

[Fears/Phobias] {I realize I have really unnatural fears in this list.}
Ecclesiophobia - Who could possibly be afraid of a church? Well, the answer is, a person named Xiore-Elliot Selika-James Madrigal. He is afraid of churches like little kids are afraid of evil clowns under their beds. Just the mention of the word "church" will send him squirming. If he's forced to go in one, he'll be breathing heavily, too paranoid and he'll ramble on and on, in attempts to distract himself from his fear.

Hierophobia - Priests are related to churches, so they creep Xiore out too. At the meeting of a priest, or doctor, Xiore will usually be on edge and very snappy. Rude. This might irritate his companions, counting the priest, so better not pit him against one.

Hygrophobia - Xiore is afraid of water, and even drinking a simple drink is torture to him. He might take a minute or two to finish a goblet of water, beer, wine, whatever, when others can finish theirs in seconds. Bathing is worse, so Xiore usually showers. The longest for five minutes. How he manages to actually be as clean as he is when he showers for only five minutes is unknown.

message 29: by alessia (last edited Nov 22, 2013 11:28PM) (new)

alessia (classick) X I O R E - E L L I O T - S E L I K A - J A M E S - M A D R I G A L
P A R T - II

Haptophobia - {Explains why he wears so much. :P} The reason why anyone hasn't pressured Xiore into dating or getting a girlfriend is simple. Xiore uses his fear of touch to get away with it. "What? I'm afraid of touch, people." (view spoiler) In any case that he is touched by someone rather than himself, he will have a range of reactions, depending on the impact, where--don't get disgusting, I mean his face--and time, from just a wince to fainting. Or with concussion. Or death. Hey, if you touch him with a bullet at the heart, he has to die, right?

[Likes]
Weapons - The sharp babies. Ah, the most delightful things known to Xiore. Xiore loves sharp blades, long sabers, strong staffs, tough hammers, devastating axes, accurate crossbows and fancy recurves. His favorite weapon, though, is a staff. A dangerous staff enhanced with witchery. The staff's body is around three feet long, silver metal with fancy patterns swirling around itself, allowing the grip to be at maximum. The rest of the total seven feet is divided equally between the two hidden blades that will slip out of their respective ends of the staff in a millisecond. Only Xiore's will can force them to sheathe themselves.

Trickery and Sarcasm - Lies and sarcasm, they are linked. Sarcasm is an oblivious lie. So in whole, Xiore loves lies and lying. He's a liar. Sometimes they're obvious, when he rolls his eyes and makes a blatantly obvious lie, or they're so well hidden and mixed with the truth that almost everyone believes him. Like, when he's saying he forgot everything in the past month. He can frown at you with the right amount of confusion and laugh it off like it's a joke like his usual self. {It really happened once in a story of mine when there's another guy also called Xiore--a big bad villain--and he just pretends like he doesn't remember all the evil deeds he's done in the first book. And he makes it sound like he'd been possessed by the second big bad villain.}

Speed - Xiore is a fan of being fast and furious. Fast and reckless. Fast and destructive. He hates being slow and therefore he prefers working solo rather than be with a group. His attitude might irritate even the Nyerns themselves, so no one really minds having him to work on his own.

Parties - Being touched might sting as bad as a burn, but Xiore loves partying all the same. He loves the buzzing chatter, the roaring laughter, the feasts--although there has to be so much water--and the wonderful music. But he usually has to stay away from the crowds, where shoulders collide, hands shake and foreheads are touched in greeting. So the only way he attends parties and celebrations are to stand in a dark corner, when he fades in and out of the shadows.

Killing - Xiore's fear for touch is the fear that drags him down a lot. Especially when fighting physically. How can you fight well if you're afraid of your enemy touching you even if it's a punch? Well, he isn't the Elite Hunter of the Nyern Witch Clan for nothing. Xiore is very fast, and he can dodge most of his opponent's attacks. And his staff is fairly long, so he can attack in a six feet distance. His Telekinesis also proves to be useful. And while some of the witches find it disturbing to break the necks of their enemies, Xiore finds it pleasuring. Yes, pleasuring. He is very sadistic and not the "you broke your leg, ha ha" kind of sadistic. The kind of sadistic when someone dies and you're still stabbing him like mad, just to see his blood spill out of him faster. Alike his fears, there isn't a Scientific reason why he's so sadistic.

[Dislikes]
All his fears and weaknesses - First and foremost, Xiore absolutely hates his fears and weaknesses. Especially his fears of something as common as water and touch. He hates them. He also thinks being afraid of churches and priests are stupid and weird, but he can't help himself but freak out whenever churches and priests are involved in the topic of discussion.

Losing - Loathing defeat is very common, isn't it? Who has losing on their like-list? Even worst, their favorite-list? No one, that's the point. Xiore isn't very normal, but he is normal in this account. He despises losing, whether it's a verbal battle or physical.

Lenidas - Although his adoptive sister, Ebony Madrigal, is a Lenida warrior herself, Xiore is mad and furious at the Lenida hunters. They might be fighting for the peace of England in this war but the fact that Ebony and the hunters killed his father haunts him deeper and darker than anything or any of his fears do.

Priests and doctors - Hating a doctor should be the most childish trait about Xiore. Though, his usual sarcasm and love for trouble and lying is very childish too. Has he a grudge with them? No. He just hates them because he's afraid of them--so when he avoids them, it looks like he hates them and not actually afraid--and they are helping the humans squirm harder under the Nyerns' current 'control' of England.

✦[Personality]
Sarcastic and oblivious - Xiore is usually very sarcastic, making comments about everything he sees and laughing at something tragic (did I ever mention he was sadistic?). He's oblivious, sometimes, to everyone's emotions around him and he does what he wants to and nothing else. He will not really bother himself with what most people--the not-most people are the leaders and their children--think about him, because it's not as if they can do anything to him.

Trouble-making - Childish although he is technically 80 over years old, Xiore loves trouble like a brother. He loves mocking humans and the Lenida whenever he can, he loves conflict and he loves up-front confrontation though he does love trickery more. So if you hear about this cloaked man going around England causing trouble, stirring mixed reactions and brewing conflict, you know it's him.

Sometimes cold - Coldness is not something you usually see from Xiore if you're a Nyern, because he is always smirking, laughing, and being sarcastic in a friendly way to the Nyerns. But Kamila, the elite huntress of the Nyern, can tell you what he is like when he's fighting the Lenida. Most of the time, when he's with foreign or not-so close company, he's laughing and mocking the Lenida witches with a smirk or 'evil' laugh, but when he's either the only one present or he has someone close with him, he drops the act and gets serious. And you do not what to be the person he gets serious with. I'll leave it with just that.

'Smart' - Although Xiore does enjoy a bit of up-front confrontation, he usually stays behind the scenes and attacks the enemy from there, spreading rumors, lying, tricking the Lenida... Xiore won't stop laughing after that.

Determined - "Water is something I'm not supposed to be afraid of. But I am. Dammit." Xiore finds his fears and weaknesses a little awkward and heavy, but he won't stop trying to overcome them. He's overcome a past fear of pyrophobia, because he really needs to learn how to use pyrokinesis, and he's determined to overcome the others. That's how he is. Xiore is very determined and strong willed, he will push himself over and over again to do what he has to. Although he might sometimes get distracted by that delicious roast chicken over there. Ah...delicious...

Friendly - Like as mentioned, Xiore is rarely serious, and mostly a joking and laughing witch. He isn't an introvert and usually speaks his mind without hesitation. He doesn't mind talking to stranger Nyerns and if he's in one of his better moods, he'll do his job by talking. He'll disguise himself as a human and manipulate them by acting like one of them.

Deft - When he has a good plan laid out in front of him full of lies and tricks, Xiore rarely waits for anyone to approve before heading out and doing it himself. He, of course, makes sure the plan carries out smoothly by tying up the loose ends efficiently. How? By using death, obviously. He kills off whoever that might know of his plan and he suspects that might ruin it. Human or Lenida, it doesn't matter. And under too serious circumstances, he's willing to kill off Nyerns too. He gains pleasure from killing, so make sure you don't get in his way.

Unfocused - Distractions are a way to divert Xiore from his deft and complicated work. He's very easily distracted by parties, training, grand pianos--yes, he adores grand pianos since he loves playing music on it, unexpected?--and maybe some commotion. He's very loyal to the leaders, so if they order him to put down the papers and maps to settle the matter, he will do so. Maybe with a little casual complaining or a playful groan.

Divider Graphics

[image error]
[]

||✦|| Ties ||✦||

[Family]
{Adoptive Mother}
Lauren Madrigal - Lauren had no big role in Xiore's life, for she divorced Simon a few months after the pair and Ebony found Xiore and took him in. She was described as gorgeous but too selfish by Ebony but simply as a great woman with a little too big a pride by Simon. To Xiore, she's just the woman that broke Simon's heart and if he ever got his hands on that woman, he'd kill her. {She is suspected to be a Lenida witch that has gone rouge, since Ebony is a Lenida witch and Lauren cannot be seen in the Lenida bases.}

{Adoptive Father}
Simon Madrigal - Simon is the kind and gentle human man with a witch mother that took in Xiore willingly and cared for him like his own birth child. Simon was oblivious to Xiore's magical talents, but it is suspected that if he had found out earlier, before he died, he would not have held it against Xiore as a reason to hate the child. He was killed by Ebony when Xiore betrayed the Lenida and turned to the Nyern forty years ago.

{Adoptive Sister}
Ebony Madrigal - Ebony is no other than the young lady witch that saved Xiore when he was buried under the snow. And the witch that personally killed Simon Madrigal forty years ago, when she was 52. Ever since then, the close tie between the siblings have broken completely and Xiore begs to kill her. When mentioned by Xiore, she is usually described as unrelated and cold. She is, of course, colder than Xiore is although she is Lenida.

[Friends] {Totally opposite of Valery, ha ha. xD}
Kamila Serena Cauchemar - She is the elite huntress, mostly known formally as his partner, for they are both the elite. Although it is in Xiore's nature to prefer working solo, he enjoys working with her, because to him, she reminds him of himself.

Alexander Crestôphear "Christopher" Louis Cauchemar - The little boy, who is relatively powerful as well--hey, he took down nearly half of London--, is always looking up to Xiore. And Xiore doesn't mind that, he enjoys Alexander's company, because the little witch is very hyper and talkative. The best part is that Alexander also spouts out tons of dreams of his, which actually give Xiore ideas on how to destroy the Lenidas bit by bit.

Nyerns - Xiore is very friendly, as previously mentioned, and he doesn't mind most company offered, unless he is in one of his darker moods.

[Enemies]
Ebony Madrigal - Xiore's very own sister is the person he hates the most. For killing their father, most of all.

message 30: by alessia (last edited Nov 20, 2013 12:36AM) (new)

P A R T - III

Lenidas - Most of them were either there or heard of him betraying so if they had the choice between killing Kamila or Xiore, they would kill Xiore first.

Divider Graphics

[No. He can't be dead.]

||✦|| Historic Overview ||✦||

[Early Life]
It is believed that Xiore was born to Lenida and Nyern parents in France, because he has the powers of telekinesis, shadowkinesis, healing and pyrokinesis and he had a faint French accent in the first few months after the Madrigals took him in.

1yr - Ebony stood under the snow, on a large boulder. She felt magical with her arms held out at her sides. Her eyes scanned the small open around her, there was snow, ice and frost everywhere. She sighed and watched her breath vanish into the cold air. Pulled her arms back to herself, rubbing her palms together and blowing her warmth onto them. She felt her cheeks flush, but she wasn't embarrassed, she was the only one here while her parents stood a distance away. She slid of the boulder and walked towards the humble cabin known as Madrigals'. She passed tons of piles of snow and ice when she halted. Her gaze dropping down at the small hand peeking out of a heavy pile of snow, she gasped. She hurried over and started digging. After a moment or two of slowly shoving the ice and snow off the poor child under, Ebony was crouched over pale, unconscious baby. He had brown hair and paper-white skin, his eyes closed and his body curled into himself, shivering under the tiny coat and jacket. Ebony started screaming for her parents.

[Childhood]
1-10yrs - Xiore had a fairly pleasant childhood. His adoptive mother might have divorced with his adoptive father and Simon and Ebony might have been depressed, but Simon and Ebony recovered to their smiling selves. He'd always been very, very loved, with Simon as a very caring father and Ebony as a cheerful sister. Until she went missing.

10yrs - Xiore was shaken awake by his father. "Wah!" he cried out when he tumbled out of the small bed. "Father?" Xiore asked, getting up, "What's wrong?" "Your sister," Simon panted, looking around Xiore's bedroom frantically. "Ebony?" Xiore said, grabbing his father's shoulders, trying to calm him down, "What happened to Ebony?" Simon gulped and shook his head, "She's-she's missing, Xiore."

Xiore tore through the forest that surrounded the cabin, yelling out his sister's name desperately, "EBONY! IF YOU'RE NOT HERE, I AM SO KILLING YOU!!!" He was panting and gasping for air, his lungs aching from the cold and his arms trembling in the cold. He was still in his pajamas and just threw on a coat on his hurried way out into the snow. "Ebony?" he breathed quietly, snowflakes falling gently from the sky and resting on his shoulders and hair...like angels trying to assure him it was okay. But it wasn't. His sister was gone. Missing. But he knew, deep inside, that she meant it. She meant to disappear and leave him and Simon. He knew, to his deepest despair, she might never be coming back.

15yrs - He had gotten over Ebony. Five years, and of course he still missed her, but she was gone and she wasn't coming back. It was better that he got over her. He laid on his bed that normal night, after going to school a three-hour walk away, lunch, dinner, studies... His room was dark and the time was near midnight. He was staring at the ceiling, plain and light-colored. Then a stone hit the window right next to his face. His head jerked towards the clear glass. It was summer and outside the trees had grown tall and strong, with a thousand animals flooding the forest. He put a hand on the glass and another stone hit it. Xiore frowned and pressed his face to the window too. There was darkness outside and he could see the branches of the trees here, on the second level of the cabin. His gaze crept downwards, to the small space between the walls of the cabin and the bushes and undergrowth.

There, in the moonlight, stood Ebony.

Xiore let out a shocked gasp, his breath condensing on the cool glass his forehead was pressed on. Ebony was looking up at him, her blonde hair streaked with silver moonlight and her fair skin was fairer. She hadn't changed from the twenty-year-old lady he'd always seen five years ago. Her lips mouthed at him to get down to meet her.

"By Jesus, where were you these five years?" Xiore hissed after closing the door gently behind him and marching over to Ebony, who sat on a rock under a tree. She gestured at him to sit on the rock opposite her. He growled in reply and sat down. She sighed and said calmly, "You have to promise me not to yell for father," "Jehovah, just answer the question," Xiore snapped, glaring into his sister's ruby eyes. It shocked him, her eyes used to be black five years ago. "You must promise to never tell father I came, understood?" Ebony continued, going on as if Xiore never interrupted. Xiore shook his head and sighed, "Fine, just tell me, sister, where have you been all these years?" He looked up to the blood red eyes again and whispered, "Father has been killing himself from the inside in desperation, Ebony."

Ebony looked up from the ground, biting her lip. Xiore thought she looked sorry for leaving. "I'm sorry," she said, "I'm safe, tell him that. Like you saw me in a dream, or something." Xiore shook his head, "I want to know where you've been, your safe isn't the same as ours." "You mean your safe isn't the same as ours," Ebony said, casting him a knowing look. It was just like the old times. "Just answer the question," Xiore hissed. Ebony sighed, "I'm with the Lenida."

Xiore gaped, "You're living with your girlfriend?" Ebony reached out and slapped him lightly. Just like the old times. "I'm perfectly heterosexual, Xiore. You are the one with bisexuality," she said, suppressing a smile.

"Oh, so we're here to discuss heterosexuality?" Xiore rolled his eyes, smirking. Just like the old times. "NO!" Ebony cried, before gritting her teeth. Xiore looked around and they waited in silence. Nothing. They heaved a sigh of relief. Xiore whispered, "So is this a secret conversation or the 'No!' opera by Heterosexuality?"

Ebony hissed in annoyance, "I'm here to tell you that you're Lenida." "Did you just call me your girlfriend?" Xiore said bluntly. Ebony threw her hands up, "No. The Lenida is not a person." There was a pause before Xiore stated, "You're friends with a dog." Ebony shook her head, trying to keep from exploding, "No. The Lenida is a clan." Xiore shook his head too, "Ebony, dogs don't live in clans."

Ebony decided to just go on with plan B, the lecture. Apparently plan A, breaking it down to tiny bits and pieces wasn't working. She let it all out, "Look, I'm a witch. That's why I haven't changed appearance yet in five years. And the Lenida are a clan of witches, they have powers like telekinesis and healing and teleportation. They have ranks too, like the leaders, the second and third in commands, the elite hunters, the hunters and healers. Their opposite are the Nyern, another witch clan that possesses powers like pyrokinesis--I know you're afraid of fire--and shadowkinesis." Xiore took it all in. "So I'm Lenida, like you?" he asked. Ebony nodded. "Then is father?" Xiore asked, gesturing at the cabin. Ebony shook her head, "I got my genes from my mother. You from your biological parents." There was a long pause. "You want me to come with you, don't you?"

- "You have three days." The words rung in his ears even until the next night. "Or the Nyerns will get to you first." Xiore shivered, Ebony told him that if he stayed any longer the Nyerns might come to capture him. He had to go, so that night, he had his things packed up into a small bag easy to carry. Ebony stood in the darkness in the forest below, waiting for him. He crept down the stairs and left a note at the table before he vanished into the forest and beyond with his sister.

Dear Father,
I know you will be shocked to see me gone too. But I have good news. Ebony is safe, I'll protect her. As for me...

Wish me luck, won't you?

He didn't know, that thirty years later, nobody was going to wish him luck anymore.

He didn't know, that thirty years later, he was going to break the greatest promise he ever made.

16yrs - He stood in front of the Lenida high ranks and Ebony. Their eyes were all on him when the third in command ordered him, "Do it again." Xiore sighed and did his trick for the fifth time in three minutes. His arms and legs started fading into blackness, shadows. Soon, he was under a clock of shadows. He stood out like a sore thumb in the bright lit room. He willed the shadows to stay, and they did. His shadowkinesis was going naturally well. "If he is a Lenida like you, Ebony, then explain, why does he have shadowkinesis?" the elite huntress asked.

Ebony shrugged and said, "I do not know his origins. He is my adopted brother." Xiore nodded when the important people turned to give him a questioning look. Ebony continued, "I guess, he is a hybrid. One of his parents must have been Nyern while the other was Lenida." "A family of traitors," the second in command snapped, scowling. The 'queen' held up a hand for silence and it was given to her by everyone except Xiore. "That's why they abandoned me," Xiore snarled. Ebony cast him an urgent glare. No one talked to the second in command like that. But then again, no one could insult Xiore like that, even if he had no idea who his parents was.

"Quiet," hissed the 'king', in which Xiore reacted to by forcing the shadows completely off him with his own will and shutting up. "A portion of your powers are foreign to us, Madrigal. They are both harmless when you are unfamiliar to their uses and dangerous when you are unable to control them in their state. You are young, only sixteen, and though it is no surprise that your powers have developed, yours are a level higher than the average. Yours are almost impossible to archive at your age," the 'king' continued. "Therefore, we may draw to a conclusion that your parents are a pair of very powerful witches," the 'queen' said, nodding slightly. {Plot much? ... Nah, maybe not.} "My liege," Ebony asked in a soft voice, gesturing at Xiore, "What is your conclusion? Is he dangerous or not?"

The 'queen' replied, "He is dangerous, Madrigal-" "Just- Just call her Ebony and me Xiore. Maridgal, Madrigal, there's two of us," Xiore interrupted. The leaders gave him a deadly glare which his cowered about under his bold front. "Silence, you are truly dangerous, Xiore, but. We will agree to allow you to roam free. Another accident and you will be arrested. Mark my words, you will despise being arrested," said the 'king'. With that, Xiore was let go. With the unseen word 'dangerous' marking him.

17yrs - Two years in the Lenida Clan and he already burnt down one tiny abandoned cottage, scared ten people out of their wits, flew in the air fifteen times, lit himself on fire three times, disappeared into the shadows ominously eighty times and found himself in the leaders' audience ten times. He lied every time he was there. He had no good history with the Lenida Clan. But he was powerful with his staff and his powers. So they decided to keep him.

Until they couldn't anymore.

message 31: by alessia (last edited Nov 22, 2013 10:14PM) (new)

P A R T - IV

{Why do I need so many posts? *cries*}

40yrs - "What did you say?" Xiore yelled, jumping to his feet and slapping the table in front of him loudly. Ebony, who was on the other side of the table, winced at the sharp sound slicing through the tiny study's silence. "What did he do to deserve that?" Xiore demanded, glaring at Ebony, who's eyes were on the wall behind Xiore. She couldn't bear to look at his terrified expression. "I don't know," she said sadly, "I don't know whqat father did." "I'm going to kill them," Xiore hissed, jerking towards the door and hurrying out. Ebony rushed out after him, yelling, "Xiore, no! You can't do that!"

Xiore turned to scowl at her, "They're going to hunt down my father and kill him, Ebony. I thought you would want to protect him, being his blood daughter." Ebony shook her head quietly, standing a few feet away from Xiore, who had his hand on the door. "Xiore," she whispered, "Father...He found the Lenida Clan's headquarters." "What?" Xiore echoed, his eyes wide, "He was so close?" "To us, yes," Ebony said, still whispering, "But he can't go back and tell everyone we're witches! He can't bring the soldiers of Wales on us!" "So that's what they want, to shut him up," Xiore said slowly. "Yes," Ebony said gently, taking a step closer to her brother, "That's why they want to kill him." "Where is he?" Xiore asked, his electric violet eyes demanding as his grip on the doorknob tightened. "He's on his way back home, to the cabin. He found us yesterday, it'd take him a long time to get back to Wales from London," Ebony said. "We have to warn him," Xiore said adamantly. Ebony felt tears in her eyes and she knew Xiore could see them, for he was sharp. "We can't. They'll kill us if we do," she said and with that, she pushed past Xiore and dashed back to her house.

Xiore stood at the door for a moment before slamming it shut and collapsing to the floor. He was praying for his father to be smart. And to run. Xiore didn't care where. Just far, far away. Far, far away from his own children...

- The next morning Xiore woke up with a back ache. "Hell be damned," he muttered, standing and dusting his pants. He wondered how in the world did he fall asleep at his doorway. The memory of the evening before came back to him and his opened the door, stepping out into the London morning air. He jogged over to Ebony's small house and he knocked on the darkly painted door. There was no answer and he knocked again. And again, there was no answer. He was forced to use his telekinesis to unlock the door from the inside, not many knew how to and it drew on his energy. By the time he stopped bouncing on his feet outside trying to unlock the door and opened the door, he was panting shallowly. "Ebony?" he called out, closing the door behind him as he entered his sister's home. There was no one in there.

He searched the house, from the roof to the tiny basement. He couldn't find her and he was about to conclude that she must have gone out for either a walk or went to buy some groceries when he halted. He passed her weapons rack in her bedroom. It was empty. And being here for countless of times, he knew it usually had at least one dagger in it...

"He's on his way back home, to the cabin. He found us yesterday, it'd take him a long time to get back to Wales from London." Ebony knew where the cabin was. But the hunters of Lenida couldn't possibly have unless she told them. The puzzle pieces were linking...she knew where the cabin was, she was nearly crying when he wanted to notify their father, she wasn't desperate to save him... Ebony. Out of everyone, Ebony.

Ebony was out there, hunting their father down to kill him.

- Xiore was not allowed out of London, the leaders knew he would beat Ebony to their father if he was allowed to. A week of cold tension between him and the world outside his skin after Ebony's take-off, she came back. It took five minutes for Xiore to get to her. She stood before the leaders and their trusted ones when Xiore threw the doors open and marched towards her, glaring at her coldly. As cold as the snow he was buried under forty years ago.

"You," he snarled, his words shuddering from the hatred he kept in him for a week. Ebony turned and regarded him with a cold look of her own, like how a villain regarded the puny heroes. "Xiore," she said, her voice flat. Her ruby eyes showed no emotion, she changed a lot after killing her father. Xiore growled. He did not say anything, he just made the animal sound of hatred, lashing out at Ebony like an invisible whip. Ebony had to use all her will from wincing at her brother, who stood right in front of her. "You killed father," Xiore hissed, staring into her eyes, begging her to protest against it. But Ebony was no liar, she stood her ground, with an emotionless face. "I did," Ebony said, holding up a small dark red sack. She loosened its mouth and a rotten smell filled the air between the siblings.

She threw it at Xiore's feet with a straight face, her arm just throwing it over to him like she was throwing a stupid and useless and worthless toy at him. Xiore glanced down at the object at his feet, the sack was open, and inside sat Simon Madrigal's head, the old man's eyes were opened wide with shock and his mouth was slightly open, like he was crying out for help. Xiore's boundaries shattered.

He lunged at Ebony, unsheathing his daggers.

[EDITED] - He felt bloody good and the words in his mouth tasted delicious. He felt satisfied after being thrown back into his house by the elite hunters. Sprawled on the floor, only did he realize Ebony had made her mark on his skin too. Sitting up, he groaned and scowled in pain. His fingertips felt warm blood on his back and bringing them to his face, he knew his injury was major and serious.

Xiore shoved his shirt off him and entered the bathroom, staring at the mirror over his shoulder. His back was coated in blood, making the wound hard to see. Sighing, he dumped water over himself, wincing at the pain and fright at the cool water streamed through his hair and down his body. Turning back to the mirror and peering at his back's reflection, he cringed at the bloody sight. The water-touched blood was still dripping onto the bathroom floor has new blood welled up at the edges of the wound. IT snaked down from his left shoulder to his hip, jerking up towards the left again at the end. The line was jagged and it must have hurt but the sickly euphoria of nearly killing his sister was cutting the pain off.

He ran his hands down his back, muttering healing spells over and over again. In a moment, the bleeding stopped and the wound was starting to close by a bit. Xiore had to wait for it to heal completely, or it would never, but he couldn't wait. The leaders were already planning his execution. He quickly stashed a few sets of clothes into a small bag and stuffed a few knives and food along with them. Finally, he pulled on a shirt and a coat, and strapped on his Lenida-made staff's sheath across his back, wincing a bit. He walked to the front door, his boots not making much sound, and opened it, shoving his staff forwards, horizontally, as its blades shot out, killing the two guards outside.

With that, he took off into the forest.

He was never coming back to the Lenida Clan as one of them now. They were his enemy and he was theirs.

41yrs - "You're kidding, right?" Xiore said, looking down the the little boy in front of him. "Nope!" Alexander exclaimed, shaking his head with a huge smile. It shocked him, sometimes, how willingly the leaders accepted him as one of them. "You mean you were the Nyern they were talking about who burned down a near half of London?" Xiore asked, raising an eyebrow over his lunch. "Yes!" Alexander chirped with pride, he must have been very excited about it and he was very eager to prove himself. Xiore smirked at the eleven-year-old, he was still awkward with their ways. For Lenida qualities had their years in his heart.

He didn't miss them, though. "Now, you shall tell the youngest child of the Nyern leaders a story about yourself," Alexander said, speaking like a leader would have. "Okay," Xiore said. Then a story of dear love, betrayal, and suppressed anger was told.

message 32: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
AAAAHHH! I LOVE HIM!!! 3000 percentedly APPROVED!!!!

message 33: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Ha, ha, 10000000000000000000% thank you! ;)

message 34: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Welcome!

message 35: by alessia (last edited Nov 20, 2013 03:09AM) (new)

alessia (classick) I'm making Ebony now. She's a Lenida gone rouge that is a hybrid, where do I put her?

message 36: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Lenida.

message 37: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Okay. I'll be starting on her now.

message 38: by alessia (last edited Nov 22, 2013 06:32AM) (new)

alessia (classick) I edited Xiore, he's not going to be Tom Cruise anymore. I figured I didn't need a real person. Just give me a bit to find GIFs...

message 39: by awkward potato (last edited Nov 30, 2013 12:06AM) (new)

awkward potato This template is brought to you by →ܫ←αωкωαr∂ ρστατσ{gryƒƒiท∂σr нσυsє}. (view spoiler)

[Part One]

∮Appellation∮
(╥~First Name~╥) Callum
《Callum is of Scottish origin and has the meaning of "dove"》
(╥~Middle Name~╥) Jasper
《Jasper is of Persian origin and has the meaning "bringer of treasure"》
(╥~Last Name~╥) Abbey
《Abbey is of Old English and has the meaning "dweller of the abbey"》

[¤*“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
― Anaïs Nin*¤]

∮Basic Details∮
(╥~Gender~╥) Male
Derived from the xy chromosomes
(╥~Age~╥) 18 years
Location of Birth: 》 London, England
Date of Birth: 》 December 30
Time of Birth: 》 Just after 1 a.m
(╥~Astrological Affinity~╥) ♑ Capricorn
Capricorn's are also philosophical signs and are highly intelligent too. They apply their knowledge to practical matters, and strive to maintain stability and order. They are good organizers, and they achieve their goals by purposeful, systematic means. They are very intuitive, although they don't share this trait with others freely. They do not deal well with opposition or criticism but a healthy Capricorn will often shrug off negative comments towards their character. They are patient and persevering - they know they can accomplish any task as long as they follow a their plan step-by-step. Capricorn's have broad shoulders, and typically take on another's problems with aplomb. Ironically, they rarely share their own problems and tend to go through bouts of inner gloom after a spell of dwelling on these problems.
(╥~Species~╥) Witch
Allegiance》 Nyern
Rank》 Hunter

[¤*“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.”
― Mark Twain*¤]

∮Physical Apparition∮
(╥~Face Claim~╥) Max Irons
(╥~Optical Assistance~╥)

(view spoiler)
(╥~Anatomy Details~╥)
Hair Details: Callum has thick, wild brown hair that likes to do what it wants. He doesn't bother with it, either, he figures hair is hair. His hair isn't very thick, and he likes to keep it from growing to long as his wavy locks could obscure his eyesight when on the hunt.
Eye Details: Callum has dark green eyes that enjoy changing along with the weather. His eyes can go from vibrant green, to alluring hazel, or a forbidding dark brown.
Body Details: Callum has a long, lean, and athletic frame that doesn't take much to achieve. His muscles have been apart of him ever since he became a hunter. He has tan skin littered with scars and marks, and stands at about 6 feet and 2 inches, weighing 165 pounds.
Markings, Scars: Scars litter his skin thinks to his hunting. He's had some pretty close calls, but nothing to serious. Yet.
Clothing Details: Calum wears thick clothing made of leather and other durable materials to keep him safe while hunting. He rarely will wear the simple clothes of the London commoners, though they sit in his home, waiting.
(view spoiler)

[¤*“Time has a wonderful way to show us what really matters.”
― Margaret Peters*¤]

∮Personality∮
(╥~Intelligent~╥)
Callum is very smart and watchful, easily able to soak up information. Callum is rather intuitive as well, easily able to see the truth of a situation. He can quickly pick up skills, and is easily able to see possible answers and solutions to any problem. He has a way with his mind, and can twist everyday things to make them much more than they appear.
(╥~Stealthy~╥)
Callum, despite his love for speech, is very quiet and lithe. He is easily able to move soundlessly through the bustling, plague filled streets of London, and can easily snatch up his prey. Callum moves with caution, and can be barely audible when the situation calls for it. One of his best skills on the hunting field, Callum is rarely seen or heard.
(╥~Head-Strong~╥)
Callum can have a rather demanding way about him, and is a natural-born leader. He is very determined when he sets to mind something, and rarely, if ever, will he sway of his set course. Callum decides things on his own, and refuses to adapt the ways of others. Callum hates someone telling him he can't succeed at something, and while his is not in any form prejudice, he just might hit you if you stamp on his values, and ideas.
(╥~Creative~╥)
Callum, on top of being extremely clever, has a very artistic, and unusual way about him. Callum never sees the "obvious solutions", and is often one to come up with absurd concoctions to solve something. He is a true poet at heart, and also has a great love for art. Callum is also imaginative, and can see the wild, and truly amazing things that others sometimes cannot.

(╥~Derives Pleasure From~╥)
Being passionately engrossed in something
The rain. Was there ever anything so beautiful?
Why, his beautiful home of course! Besides the nasty plague, it truly is a lovely place...

(╥~Bears Malice Toward~╥)
People who dislike the mortals, and other witch clans.
Those who are fueled by hate
Ale. Nasty, nasty stuff.

(╥~Phobias~╥)
Agateophobia; the fear of insanity

[¤*“Rain slips through your fingers as easily as words blow away in the wind, and yet it has the power to destroy your whole world.”
― Karen Maitland*¤]

message 40: by awkward potato (last edited Dec 01, 2013 09:08AM) (new)

awkward potato [Part Two]

∮Antiquity∮
(╥~Babyhood~╥)
《Callum Jasper Abbey was the only child born to Lynette and Bennett Abbey. Callum was born upon the year 1330, the year his father was burned upon the stake. Callum, of course, was still a young boy when the horrible day befell them, barely two years old, yet already skilled in the areas of magic, and very intuitive. The Nyern leader came to their small cottage, just inside the territorial grounds, and told them how he was captured by humans, who wasted no time in murdering him. Now, you may find it odd that even though humans murdered and tore his family apart, he didn't despise them. Lynette tried, of course, tried to make Callum see that humans were dangerous and deadly, but at 5, she didn't push the matter too harshly. But, 13 years later, she wished she would've.》
(╥~Childhood~╥)
《Callum grew up as any normal witch—taught not to stray near the mortals, and to steer clear of the Lenidas. Callum never had much of a problem with this. A a child, he was very obedient, and knew that he had to follow mother's orders. As the yeas went on, though, Callum strayed away from the preconceived beliefs, and would stray closer to the humans. His mother, after following him out of territory, screamed and punished him, telling him of what his father had suffered because of "those blood-thirsty little bastards!" Callum knew the mortals had murdered his father; he was only reminded daily. But, he couldn't hate them. He just didn't know how. Callum began studying the mortals in secret, and began to feel sorry for them. Plagued day and night, of course they were scared. He knew the humans wanted something to blame, and, while he hates to admit it, maybe it was his peoples' fault.》
(╥~Teen years~╥)
《Callum grew to be rebellious. He would argue his mother's word, and would often break into fights with the other Nyern's because of his vocalized opinions. Callum didn't want to be set apart from his clan, but what was he to do? No-one would hear him out, and if h tried to explain why he felt this way, people would begin to hit him, magically and physically. Then Callum took it further than anyone could have fathomed. Callum only had one friend in the whole clan, Alec Berst. Alec was a shy boy who was very sensitive, and didn't hate the humans either (though he despised the Lenidas). Well, Callum had fallen in love with a pretty, and gentle mortal. He had never spoken to her, yet anyways, but his heart was captured by her kindness and her gentle touch. He was horribly taken with Sophia Ellie Lockmore. Callum told Alec of this, and Alec was shocked. He claimed he did not hate the humans, but to love them was taboo. The clan was horrified, and threatened to strip his powers, and throw him out in the streets. Luckily, Callum's mother made a very good point. What if she wasn't a full mortal? The clan thought of this, reluctantly, but decided to give Callum the benefit of the doubt. If the girl was a hybrid, Callum would be in the clear, meaning the clan would go back to disagreeing and disliking Callum, but he would still be alive. Callum was relieved to find that the girl was a hybrid, but he still hasn't spoken to her. So Callum watches with glassy eyes full of longing and love, waiting for the day they will officially meet.》
(╥~Adulthood~╥)
《Callum knows he is no-where near his adulthood. Adulthood, for him, is measured by his own mind, not the amount of time spent on earth. 》

[¤*“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.”
― Kahlil Gibran*¤]

∮Affinities∮
(╥~Familial~╥)
Father∫Benedict Abbey∫Deceased
Mother∫Morgana Abbey∫91 years
(╥~Frienships~╥)
He has Alec, but it is a... strained relationship
(╥~Enemies~╥)
He really only has one enemy, and that is his clan. They don't trust him. and they see him as weird, an outsider.

[¤*“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
― Sarah Dessen*¤]

message 41: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato All done with Callum :)

message 42: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Approved!

message 43: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato THANK YOU :D

message 44: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
YOU'RE WELCOME!!

message 45: by Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (last edited Aug 01, 2014 11:40AM) (new)

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 36 comments ((I don't know why this is taking awhile, haven't made a charrie in a long time...))

NOT DONE.

Here is the template. I trust you all know how to bold and underline, and italicise. Please follow the basics of the template.

||✦|| Name ||✦||
[Full name] Matthew fall

{First Name} Matthew
{Middle Name}
{Last Name} Fall

[Age] 19
[Gender] Male
[Sexuality] heterosexual
[Relationship Status] (Depends... Did you make Aurora in this group?))

Birth Details

{Date of Birth}
first full moon of the first month
{Time of Birth}
when the moon was at its peak
{Place of Birth}
A secluded cottage inside the forest between the villages, also where his parents had ran away.

✦RANK✦ ... None
✦ALLEGIANCE✦ None.
✦Species✦ (Witch, obviously)

[Face Claim:]

<.img src="..."/.>

✦Description✦

[Details]
{Eyes}
{Hair Colour}
{Hairstyle} just straight and smooth
{Skin tone} tan
{Imperfections}
{General Dressing style} black pants and a white tee

[Fears/Phobias]

[Likes]

[Dislikes]

[Personality] At LEAST five sentences.

Night will do whatever it takes to protect the ones he cares about, but. That's the point, there aren't many. Before Night was married he had no love for either clan, seeing as they had killed his parents. But after he married his wife, his life started to change little by little, but he liked it. So he has now the Nyern head as a father in law.

[Early Life]
Not much. His parents were soon after he was born, and both clans forgot about him. So he went to the middle of England.

[Childhood]
Night almost had to grow up pretty quickly, seeing as how he had to survive. With no parents and all.

In had adolescence Night had time, a lot of time. And he heard about fights between both witch clans, so he decided to go help the ones caught in the middle.

Night has had almost a full adulthood. A nice beautiful wife, and a nice house tent.

AT LEAST 10 long sentences in total for history!

As a child Night had left both clans, as they had killed his parents. And as he started in his journey for England, he looked around the wonders of the forest, not knowing of the danger. But as a child, for Night, ignorance was bliss. As he reached England, Night set about getting a job. So he hunted for a living till he didn't have too. Adolescence came for Night, and he had had money to do whatever with, having had no reason to spend large amounts of it. He wandered into the forest, and was attacked by a Nyern girl. But he couldn't bring himself to hurt her for some reason. And later she became his wife. Night was quite pleased as how things had turned out.

[Family]
Night wouldn't consider his cousins alive now, seeing as they all hate him for being born. But he does have his wife and in laws.
{Mother}
a person from the Lenida clan with no title, and seemingly no importance. - dead
{Father}
a high ranking Nyern - dead
{Siblings (If any)}

[Friends]
His wife, and the people he's helped throughout his life.

[Enemies]
mostly his family, and the other major clans. Give or take a few.

[Other]
he has a pet dragon, a pet Phoenix and a pet cat bat.

((So many commas...))

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) | 36 comments Anyone have suggestions for a face claim?

POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP]

unread topics | mark unread