POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP] discussion

ρℓσт-яєℓαтє∂ > ✒ вαѕιc ρℓσт

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
{BASIC PLOT}

London, England, 1348. A dark shadow has swept across the land. People flee to the countrysides in the hopes of a new beginning, leaving those too weak or too hopeful behind. Doctors are now beaked, cloaked creatures that wanter the streets of night, their pockets and beaks stuffed with the scent and petals of dried herbs and… posies. What the humans don't know is that the illness is a curse between two forms of witches- The Nyerns and the Lenidas. The Nyerns cause it. The Lenidas fight it. Or try. Be prepared for the biggest cloud to cast is shadow upon London, England. 1348

message 2: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
{Plot points (to be developed)}

- Black death will cover London
- People will get sick and die (obviously)
- The Lenidas are trying their hardest to wipe out this infestation of darkness
- The Nyerns cause it, and enforce it. They consider it their duty to dictate London by engulfing i in darkness.

message 3: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) In Valery's history, Alexander destroyed a near half of London. So, there could be a part of London that is more wrecked than the other parts. I don't know if this helps or not...

message 4: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) ^?^?^?^?^?

message 5: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Oh ok, I see. I'll make the tread once the internet gets stronger.

message 6: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) The internet isn't good at your place, is it? No worries. No pressure. :)

message 7: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Now it's back. :)

message 8: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Yay!!!

message 9: by alessia (last edited Nov 23, 2013 05:39AM) (new)

alessia (classick) So there was this idea that popped into my mind, that Sophia was kidnapped by the Nyerns and the Lenida witches try to free her. But when they do, they find out that Sophia has escaped on her own. She falls into the hands of a few humans, including the monk Aiun Ken Bankei. But one of the human team is hunted by Ebony, who is supposed to kill him, so the band of humans--and Sophia--are on the run, away from the skilled killer. Meanwhile, this gives the Lenida chasing after Sophia--who doesn't know they are--a hard time. But they get a hint when there's an explosion off to the deserted town of which Valery used to live in. Turns out Xiore has heard of his sister's appearance and caused a scene when the siblings get into an intense battle. The Lenida reach in time to save their previous member and they capture Xiore, regaining Sophia and Ebony into their ranks. The Nyern are furious with the Lenida and they send their best--Acacia Sabine and Kamila Serena Cauchemar, Antebellum Esther Seraphim (and etc.)--to retrieve him back.

The rest, I haven't thought of yet.

message 10: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
I like it!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'll go along with it. But on one condition, Sophia doesn't actually escape by herself. The Nyern male hunter dreamboat helps her escape and goes along with her.

message 12: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Okay, well, it's not really up to me.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, didn't you know? Ackward Potato has agreed to make my dreamboat!

message 14: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I know, I saw! ;)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 16: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) So, uh...any objections to my plot? Any additions? Suggestions?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Just what I said, other than that, whatev.

message 18: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato I really like-- I'm up for it :)

POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP]

unread topics | mark unread