POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP] discussion

тσ вєgιη ωιтн... > ✒✒ RULES!! MUST READ

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (last edited Nov 15, 2013 04:57PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
Here are the rules for POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP] :

✒ ALL CHARACTERS must be MADE and approved by a MOD before roleplaying.

✒ NO god-modding is allowed. (view spoiler)

✒ NOTIFY a MOD if you know you will be inactive for a long period of time. People that are inactive for more than 2 weeks will be removed from the group upon their arrival back.

No copying of anything in this group, including its plot line, any posts from other people, or any parts of people's characters is allowed. I can not stress how important this is. It is also punishable by law.

✒ Follow the template for your character or else they shall not be approved. You may add things on, and use your personalised template but do not miss out on anything, please.

✒ When making your character and using your own template, put a copyright message at the top which tells others they may not copy anything.

✒ Do not make a thread without a MOD's approval, please.

✒ BE ACTIVE! I really do not want this group to die!

✒ INVITE PEOPLE!

NO ONE LINER posts are allowed. This is advanced, so keep your posts at a length of three appropriately long sentences. I do not want a sentence where comas are replaced by full stops.

✒ Lastly, you must agree to these terms of the group and say so below. And then follow them.

message 2: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 253 comments Mod
I, ѕαяαн {24601 ηαησωяιмσ мσ∂є.}, accept these terms and regulations of the group POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP], and will follow them to the best of my abilities.

message 3: by Temperance (new)

Temperance I, Temperance, agree to the above rules. I will try, to the best of my ability, to follow these rules.

message 4: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 35 comments I, Josiane, agree to the above rules. I will try, to the best of my ability, to follow these rules.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I, John, agree to the above rule. I will try, to the best of my ability, to follow these rules.

message 6: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I, Alessia Maribella Tarc, accept these terms and regulations of the group POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP], and will follow them to the best of my abilities.

message 7: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 1 comments I, Vivian Onyx/ Anahi, Agree to the Terms and Conditions set before me.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Starlight, agree with these rules.

message 9: by Runa (new)

Runa (chaotic_moon) I, Bree, agree to all the rules above and will try my best to stay at the level of the roleplay which is requiered.

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose | 1 comments I, Rose, agree to all the terms and conditions above and will follow the rules to the best of my ability.

message 11: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) | 3 comments I, Mariah, agree to follow and obey the terms and conditions listed above. If I don't...I shall be mentally kicked.

message 13: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy Consider it done, my queen. *bows*

POSIES [AN ADVANCED RP]

unread topics | mark unread