What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Help please!! Need name of book /s

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Blackonyx (last edited Nov 15, 2013 03:04PM) (new)

Blackonyx | 4 comments Ok so I read this book a while ago within this year
It starts with an innocent woman whose name starts with K (I think) about to burned at the stake

Then a man on a horse rides in and tells the village people they can't burn her because he needs her help finding his brother who was hurt during a raid by barbarians where he got separated from his third brother, his third brother was captured but released

The woman takes him back to her small village which is guarded by sentries

The woman is a healer and learned from the old woman of the village, there was a dog too.

Eventually they develop feelings but the guy is still looking for his brother who left the village, this book is part of a series about brothers

The last book in the series is about the injured brother in the village, his name starts with R
He goes in search of the daughter of the barbarian who attacked him and kept him as a slave. He thought the barbarian woman killed the love of his life, hope, but it turns out that she was hope and he just didn't know, Hope comes off as cruel but she's really nice.

message 2: by Cruth (new)

Cruth | 85 comments Blackonyx wrote: "Ok so I read this book a while ago within this year
It starts with an innocent woman whose name starts with K (I think) about to burned at the stake

Then a man on a horse rides in and tells the v..."

Donna Fletcher's Sinclaire Brothers series. Under the Highlander's Spell has Artair saving Zia from the stake. Ronan is the brother they search for. His story is told in The Highlander's Forbidden Bride.

Happy reading!

message 3: by Blackonyx (new)

Blackonyx | 4 comments Omg! Thank you so much! :D

message 4: by Cruth (new)

Cruth | 85 comments Blackonyx wrote: "Omg! Thank you so much! :D"

No problems.

Don't forget to mark the thread solved.