Music Galore discussion

20 views

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan, Don't Give Up Just Because You're Losing (new)

Megan | 361 comments Mod
.....


message 2: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) I like her songs Sweet Dreams and Halo


message 3: by Caru (new)

Caru I don't like her


❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments Carina wrote: "I don't like her"

What?!!!


message 5: by Caru (new)

Caru I don't like rap or R&B so I don't like her


message 6: by Caru (new)

Caru except for Drake


❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments Carina wrote: "except for Drake"

LOVE RAP MUSIC and R&B!
This is unbelievable!
So what music do you listen to?
(not even 2Chainz or Lil wayne?)


message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 83 comments She is a classic nobody should not like her !


message 9: by Caru (new)

Caru Nia wrote: "Carina wrote: "except for Drake"

LOVE RAP MUSIC and R&B!
This is unbelievable!
So what music do you listen to?
(not even 2Chainz or Lil wayne?)"


Pop-rock like Maroon 5,Imagine Dragons,Lana Del Rey,Lorde,Katy Perry,Drake,Ellie Goulding


❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments Carina wrote: "Nia wrote: "Carina wrote: "except for Drake"

LOVE RAP MUSIC and R&B!
This is unbelievable!
So what music do you listen to?
(not even 2Chainz or Lil wayne?)"

Pop-rock like Maroon 5,Imagine Dragon..."


Never heard of Lana Del Rayl


message 11: by Caru (new)

Caru She really good
and I listen to Ariana Grande and Bonnie McKee


❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments Carina wrote: "She really good
and I listen to Ariana Grande and Bonnie McKee"


never heard of Bonnie McKee but Ariana Grande's okay.
Wait, do you like Mariah Carey?! In Ariana's Baby I, she sounds like a mini Mariah!
I love Mariah!
"because you'll always be my baby!"
luv that song!


message 13: by Caru (new)

Caru I don't like her.I like Justin Timberlake and Cher Lloyd too


message 14: by ❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (last edited Nov 16, 2013 10:34AM) (new)

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments Carina wrote: "I don't like her.I like Justin Timberlake and Cher Lloyd too"

YOU DON'T LIKE MARIAH CAREY!!??
YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON I'VE HEARD OF TO not LIKE MARIAH CAREY!
(gosh, i can't stand J.T or Cher that much either.)
... i'm still on the fact that YOU DON'T LIKE MARIAH CAREY.
not at all?


message 15: by Caru (new)

Caru Nia wrote: "Carina wrote: "I don't like her.I like Justin Timberlake and Cher Lloyd too"

YOU DON'T LIKE MARIAH CAREY!!??
YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON I'VE HEARD OF TO not LIKE MARIAH CAREY!
(gosh, i can't stand J..."


You don't like Want U Back by Cher Lloyd


message 16: by ❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (last edited Nov 16, 2013 10:39AM) (new)

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments it's annoying, a song i'd make fun of. but i'd listen to it over Ellie.
DEFINITELY not OATH 2 U


message 17: by Caru (new)

Caru Nia wrote: "it's annoying, a song i'd make fun of.
DEFINITELY not OATH 2 U"


What other singers do you like?


❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments Scotty Rebel, French Montana, Lil Wayne, JCole, T.I, Juicy J, Chris Brown, Big Sean, Busta Rhymes, Flo Rida, KENDRICK LAMAR!, Chamillionaire, Chief Keef, Hustle Gang, NICKI MINAJ BOO!, Kanye West, JayZ, ASAP Rocky...
the list goes on.


message 19: by Caru (new)

Caru Nia wrote: "Scotty Rebel, French Montana, Lil Wayne, JCole, T.I, Juicy J, Chris Brown, Big Sean, Busta Rhymes, Flo Rida, KENDRICK LAMAR!, Chamillionaire, Chief Keef, Hustle Gang, NICKI MINAJ BOO!, Kanye West, ..."

I love Flo Rida


❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments :)
love his song, I Can't believe it


message 21: by Caru (new)

Caru me too


❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments Carina wrote: "me too"

do you like david guetta? usher?


message 23: by Caru (new)

Caru Nia wrote: "Carina wrote: "me too"

do you like david guetta? usher?"


I love them


❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments rihanna?


message 25: by Caru (new)

Caru I like some of her songs


❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 120 comments Carina wrote: "I like some of her songs"

yeah, me too.
She can get a little...
ciara? i don't like her as much, or her new song, overdose.
love i'm out though.


message 27: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) She was great when she was in Destiny's Child. Survivor <3


message 30: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 33 comments Love her. Mostly love all her old songs.


back to top