Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Past R2R books CLOSE for request > A Demon Bound - Imp Series Book 1

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debra (new)

Debra Dunbar (debradunbar) | 6 comments I'm offering the first novel in my bestselling dark fantasy series for review.

"Samantha Martin is an imp, enjoying an extended vacation from Hel. All she wants to do is drink beer by the pool, play mischievous pranks on the humans, and get her hot neighbor in the sack. It’s a relaxing break from her infernal home as long as she manages to avoid the angels, who won’t hesitate to execute her on sight.

But when her naughty hellhound lands her in trouble with the local werewolf pack, Sam is blackmailed into helping track and catch a killer. The steps she must take to appease the werewolves will put her right in the crosshairs of the angels. And with angels, there is no second chance.

Check out what other readers have thought either here on Goodreads, or on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Demon-Bound-Imp...

I'm offering 10 copies via Smashwords coupon (kindle, e-pub,pdf) in return for an honest review on Goodreads and Amazon. When reviewing on Amazon, please note that you received the copy in return for an honest review.

message 2: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (xandyx_) | 3 comments I would love to read and review Demon Bound. :)

message 3: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) I would like to sign up for it. satarupa-biswas@hotmail.com
thanks

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (xandyx_) | 3 comments My e-mail add is alexandraballos@gmail.com :D

message 5: by Debra (new)

Debra Dunbar (debradunbar) | 6 comments Alexandra and Satarupa - your coupon codes have been e-mailed to you. Please let me know if you don't receive them or you have any problems at checkout.
Happy Reading!

message 6: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (xandyx_) | 3 comments Got it already. Thaaaanks. :D

message 7: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) Got mine as well :-D

message 8: by Michele (new)

Michele (mpatrick63) I would love to review your book. Sounds like a winner. Cover is very eye catching. Michellerandall@msn.com.

message 9: by Debra (new)

Debra Dunbar (debradunbar) | 6 comments Thanks, Michelle. I sent the coupon code over this morning. Please let me know if you have any problems in downloading the novel.

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 6 comments I have had this on my wish list and want to read list for some time. Would really love to get this for my kindle and start what sounds like a fantastic series :)

message 11: by Debra (new)

Debra Dunbar (debradunbar) | 6 comments Thanks, Rebecca. Just message me or post your e-mail address and I'll send you the Smashwords coupon.

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 6 comments sent message :) looking forward to read on my kindle woot woot!!!

message 13: by Debra (new)

Debra Dunbar (debradunbar) | 6 comments Hi Rebecca,
I just e-mailed you the coupon. Please let me know if you have any issues.
Happy reading!

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 6 comments I got it !! I can't wait to start reading this long weekend :)

Thank you!!