TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > I am well new and want to well rant.

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (thegoblinking) | 30 comments Ok first of all the book are alright but the fact that Stephanie Meyer has got the whole concept of VAMPIRES wrong. They do not shimmer, shine or glint in the sunlight and they do not have Vemonus fangs, for goodness sake they are vampires they would burn in sunlight and do not have vemonus fangs.

I do not mind the books and the film per say but the fact that all the fan girls aka 'Twitards' at my school are like 'Aweee Edward cullen is soo awesome and stuff like that' Its so snnoying.

Right I think that is all I want to rant about for now.

message 2: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (thegoblinking) | 30 comments Twitards are the ones are the fans at my school.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

THEY JUST RUINeD THE SUPER AWESOME IMAGE I HAD OF VAMPIRES!!! AHHH!!! *runs back to her copy of dracula*

message 4: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments True. But I think the vampires having fangs is ok, sure she changed it around some, that's fine. But the glitter *DaZZlE* effect, thats just f'ed up.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

well, im still mad... *goes back to dracula, again*

message 6: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (thegoblinking) | 30 comments Aaric wrote: "True. But I think the vampires having fangs is ok, sure she changed it around some, that's fine. But the glitter *DaZZlE* effect, thats just f'ed up."

But the thing is I have studied Vampires for over 5 years now and except for her, there are no other concepts or articles of Vampires having Venomus fangs, and it seems that she hasn't done her history on the WHOLE CONCEPT OF VAMPIRES.

message 7: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Some changes are acceptable though, even if they don't go along with the actual thing. Its her book so a few are acceptable, but not the way she did it. Do you understand what i'm trying to say?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

no, not really... like i said, i prefer dracula like vampires, but yeah, changes ARE acceptable, but really? im not exactly sure u can say the same thing about those sparkly freaks...

message 9: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments I prefer Dracula like vampires also. Anne Rice threw in some romance and still kept the vampires pretty cool.

message 10: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (thegoblinking) | 30 comments Aaric wrote: "Some changes are acceptable though, even if they don't go along with the actual thing. Its her book so a few are acceptable, but not the way she did it. Do you understand what i'm trying to say?"

I understand what your trying to say, but with a bunch of 'fangirls' going and I quote 'Oh I want to have venomus fangs like every vampire in twilight' It does get you rather annoyed after a while.

message 11: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (thegoblinking) | 30 comments Ms. Lovett wrote: "no, not really... like i said, i prefer dracula like vampires, but yeah, changes ARE acceptable, but really? im not exactly sure u can say the same thing about those sparkly freaks..."

I know what you mean, small changes yes are Acceptable but the changes she has made are a bit to noticable. Come on they would burn in sunlight not live in it or 'shimmer in it.

message 12: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (thegoblinking) | 30 comments Aaric wrote: "I prefer Dracula like vampires also. Anne Rice threw in some romance and still kept the vampires pretty cool."

Well yeah Dracula Vampires are very good and I love the books, but she had the right ideas about Vampires.

message 13: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Rosie wrote: "...with a bunch of 'fangirls' going and I quote 'Oh I want to have venomus fangs like every vampire in twilight' It does get you rather annoyed after a while."

True.

message 14: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (thegoblinking) | 30 comments Aaric wrote: "Rosie wrote: "...with a bunch of 'fangirls' going and I quote 'Oh I want to have venomus fangs like every vampire in twilight' It does get you rather annoyed after a while."

True."

Seee my point?

message 15: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Yes, I do.

message 16: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (thegoblinking) | 30 comments It just get s me so annoyed that these little fan girls think that they can be something they are not and It is pointless to do it.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's just grab our tortches and pitchforks and get rid of the sparkly freaks once and for all...LOL

message 18: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (thegoblinking) | 30 comments Ms. Lovett wrote: "Let's just grab our tortches and pitchforks and get rid of the sparkly freaks once and for all...LOL "

XD *grabs pitchfork and torch* Lol. Very nice my dear.

message 19: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (thegoblinking) | 30 comments Also what is the point of little fan girls thinking tht they are Vampires and werewolves....Oooooohhhhh wow not!!! O_o

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie wrote: "Ms. Lovett wrote: "Let's just grab our tortches and pitchforks and get rid of the sparkly freaks once and for all...LOL "

XD *grabs pitchfork and torch* Lol. Very nice my dear.

"

haha, no need to complement me, what must be done, should be done... BWAHAHA!

message 21: by Giggles (new)

Giggles what should be done????