Pump Up Your Book discussion

Cindy McDonald
This topic is about Cindy McDonald
PUYB Virtual Book Club > Into the Crossfire by Cindy McDonald

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Thompson (pumpupyourbook) | 543 comments Mod
Pump Up Your Book is proud to be representing Cindy McDonald, author of the romantic suspense, Into the Crossfire, as she tours the blogosphere November 4 - 29!

A notorious killer leaves Jack Haliday’s world in shambles.

It has been four years since ex Navy SEAL, Jack Haliday, had an explosive run-in with a biker gang, wounding their leader, Gunner. During those years Jack had acquired everything he ever wanted: a beautiful wife, an adorable daughter, and a lovely home in the suburbs—everything was just about as perfect as it could get, until Gunner returned to twist Jack Haliday’s world inside-out with a vengeance that he could never have prepared for.

Now Jack has a score to settle and he’s got some friends to help him do it!

Please add your discussion about this book in the comments below, as well as any links to reviews, interviews, guest posts and book spotlights.

message 2: by Pam (new)

Pam (moonlightreader) | 1 comments Wow, what a page turner; I didn’t want to put it down. The book starts out with the quote, “In our darkest moments we must focus to see the light,” by Aristotle Onasis. And boy, does that quote hold true for Jack Haliday, and another character in the story as well, Rayne. Jack’s life starts out almost perfect and then bam, drastic changes, and not in a good way.

I really enjoyed this book. Read the rest of the review here: http://moonlightreader.com/into-the-c...

~Pam

*****I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review.*****

message 3: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Thompson (pumpupyourbook) | 543 comments Mod
Cindy is appearing at Moonlight Lace & Mayhem today! http://www.moonlightlacemayhem.blogsp...

My Book Addiction and More MBA (MyBookAddiction) | 1 comments OMG!! WOW! What an amazing story, check out my review on MyBookAddictionReviews. I would highly recommend this story. A great beginning to a great series....