*Taylor Swift* discussion

Unappreciated (But Really Good!) Taylor Swift Songs

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katy (last edited Jun 01, 2009 10:54AM) (new)

Katy (totalgilmoregirl) | 47 comments List what you think are really good but Unappreciated Taylor Swift songs.
Here are mine:

-Mary's Song (Oh My My My)--I sang this for my voice recital and im singing it for my county fair.
-The Way I Loved You
-I'd Lie
-Fearless

Anyone agree? And list yours.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I love all those songs...and stay beautiful is another awesome but unappreciated song...and tell me why..... I havent heard I'd lie but I've read the lyrics and I love them....if I were to write the chorus about my crush it would sound crappy"and I could tell you He has blue eyes, he's very gentle, born one year before me, his sister's super cool, his dad's name is bob, but if you asked me if I love him I'd lie"lol

message 3: by Katy (new)

Katy (totalgilmoregirl) | 47 comments yeah TELL ME WHY is too. Stay Beautiful is sort of.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

and tied together with a smile, I forgot that....its not the most catchy but its really pretty and well-written

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The Outside

message 6: by Katy (new)

Katy (totalgilmoregirl) | 47 comments Yeah, Fifteen! I love that song, but its unappreciated!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

So True Fifteen is her best song!

message 8: by Katy (new)

Katy (totalgilmoregirl) | 47 comments yeah its an important song for any teen girl to listen to.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, its her best friend. After that our song is the second best, but its definately appreciated. Invisible is awesome, finally got it and listened to it a million times, and thats underappreciated.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I wrote best friend...I meant best song... I'm a little tires right now, lol... Ooh! I heart? just popped up on shuffle!!!! Yay!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

also underated and unappreciated...whoa, I wrote underappreciated, I'm REALLY tired...:S

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I've never heard permanent marker.... dont have volume on my computer

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Josie wrote: "i really like permanant marker!

also her the outside, and a place in this world are great!!!"

Permanent Marker?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

It's one of those songs like I'd lie, that aren't on CD, havent heard it but i like the lyrics :D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh!
Join my new group guys!

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Josie wrote: "LDSeeyoreluver-Meghan wrote: "Josie wrote: "i really like permanant marker!

also her the outside, and a place in this world are great!!!"
Permanent Marker?
"
go to youtube, type in permanent mark..."

not alowed

message 17: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 114 comments i am angry at people who go she only writes about boys. I think more of her non-love songs she be more famous or those people should listen to them.

like i like marys song, and change, and like what about cold as you, one of my faves!!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary's Song and Cold as You are about boys Sarah jean.

message 19: by Destiny (new)

Destiny | 24 comments LDSeeyoreluver-Meghan wrote: "Mary's Song and Cold as You are about boys Sarah jean."

LOL

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah... but songs like a place in this world and the outside and fifteen aren't about boys, fifteen involves love but it's not really a love song...I agree with Sarah Jean, lots of her songs aren't about boys.... and also lots of her demos, if those count... can I go with you?, American boy, lucky you...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Tell Me Why and Youre Not Sorry

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Tell Me Why too, you're not sorry is good but not as good...in my opinion

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ur not srry
white horse
u belong w/ me
stay beautiful

message 24: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 114 comments LDSeeyoreluver-Meghan wrote: "Mary's Song and Cold as You are about boys Sarah jean."

i know, i was just saying. and then i also like those ones.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

true

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Josie wrote: "the best day doesnt talk about boys!! well, her dad and little bro but they are family."

That is very true!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

i lov all those sings

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

i mean songs :P

message 29: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 1 comments i love 15, cause when your fifteen and somebody tells you they love you youre gonna believe. thats my favorite part

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ id lie is one of my fave songs by her also hey stephen and tim mcgraw are really good songs

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ i know its really good but why does tim mcgraw sing with her in the background because my friend said she hears him sometimes

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ yeah lol

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ ...i hope you think that little black dress...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually, he doesn't sing in the background, if you look in the booklet of the CD it says another name, cant think of who it is, but maybe Nathaniel Chapman? He does a lot of background vocals on Taylor's songs. and Tim McGraw isnt exactly unappreciated, in fact, its a song that got many people liking Taylor because it was her first radio single.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

sry + i like typos!

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ Josie wrote: "think of my head on ur chest"

and my old faded blue jeans

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

jk

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

jk

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ lolz

message 40: by Edie (new)

Edie | 46 comments Beautiful Eyes is good :P

message 41: by Edie (new)

Edie | 46 comments i luv the music vid she's SO pretty!

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ was the movie vid the one where its her birthday and shes at her party?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah I love those songs!

message 44: by Edie (new)

Edie | 46 comments i guess...i just saw it on utube...

but idk really cuz like they LOOKED
like they were like shooting a film
or somethin close 2 that and they were
doin her makeup...i'll check again

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd Lie? Is that a new song or something?

message 46: by Edie (new)

Edie | 46 comments not really...it's in the old album...Taylor Swift album...and the taylor swift album is older than fearless so i dont really think it's new...

rite now im listening 2 The Way I Loved you by taylor on utube...im gettin it downloaded onto my iPod really soon...LUV LUV IT!! <3