twilight lovers! discussion

Twilight Movie > A little note from Stephenie...

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Thank you, everybody who voted at the MTV Movie Awards! It was awesome to see Twilight get so much love. Congratulations to Catherine and Rob and Kristen and all of the cast and everyone at Summit and everybody on the crew! You all did an amazing job and you deserve your popcorn!

Twilight fans are the best!

XOXO

Steph

P.S. You got to see a little taste of New Moon tonight, but I promise you this: when it comes to New Moon, you haven’t seen anything yet! Can November please come faster?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Please? Please? PLEASE?!!! Please come faster...Or now...

message 3: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade AHHH I didn't watch the awards!! Did Twilight win anything??? (I mean, from the tone of the post, it probably did, but what did it win?!)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Every catagory it was nominated in.

Best Picture~Twilight

Best Fight~Cam Gigandet & Rob Pattinson

Best Kiss~Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart

Breakthrough Performance By a Male~ Rob Pattinson

~Best Female Performance~Kristen Stewart

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

The only thing it didn't win was best song which I think really stinks cuz Miley Cyrus won instead of Paramore.

message 6: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Ugh. Miley stinks. The Climb was pretty good but I still wasn't happy nevertheless

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish Paramore won!!!

message 8: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) paramore is the best!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I love all of their music!

message 10: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) i own ALL of their cd's :)

and fallout boy and cartel

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I own tons of Paramore and fallout boy, but I don't know who cartel is

message 12: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) check them out on youtube they are awesome!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

paramore!

message 14: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Please don't hate me but Kristen didn't deserve her win I think. I love Twilight but I think Tajiri did a great job.

message 15: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I totally thought that to.

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yeah... I wasn't too happy. Tajiri was just... wow. Kristen wasn't as good.
And as for the music thing, I do like the Climb more, and I'm happy it won.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2009 01:49PM) (new)

Kristen is a good actress, when she actually enjoys what she's working on. In The Cake Eaters she played a young southern girl with fredrix ataxia, a muscular disease. She did very well. She also played the lead in Laurie Halse Anderson's book's film adaptation of Speak. Kristen did amazing as she played a traumatized rape victim that was struggling to find her voice.

Here is a video of Kristen's prior role in Speak:

Speak "Miss Invisible"

Oh BTW, this was the film where she met her current Boyfriend Michael Angarano, he's in the vid, as the nice guy.

message 18: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments I was just thinking of this particular awards show.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I know, its just other people say the same thing about her in general, so I thought I'd clear the air.

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Coudriet (mandyrae) My Hubby who refuses to read (LMAO he is hopeless) Could not wait to see the sneak peek trailer. He was up in the air with excitement when he saw jack turn into a wolf. He is so excited. I have to say it was very cute. He just kept saying I am so glad you talked me into getting Twilight on Blue Ray we are so going to see New Moon the minute it comes out. As for the cast winning every award the came up for I was so stoked. I could not hold the excitement in. Me and my sisters are nuts for it so we had a 3 way conference call during the awards over a span of 3 states. SD OH and FL.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

twilight67 wrote: "is it november yet"

Not yet, but at least you have us to chat away the hours with. :)

message 22: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Melzz wrote: "twilight67 wrote: "is it november yet"

Not yet, but at least you have us to chat away the hours with. :)"

I agree ladies, I keep checking to see if any new interviews with the cast have been posted yet.

message 23: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Only 157 days! :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

twilight67 wrote: "that will help but i hate to wait for things to come out. i mean first blood promise now this"

I know what you mean, In my mind I'm pacing. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Speak (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Laurie Halse Anderson (other topics)