Everything and Nothing about anime discussion

anime RP > Bleach rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ===, most people are afraid of me, that is wise (new)

=== | 106 comments Mod
((rp here))

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta was walking around the seretai and started flirting with a young girl

message 3: by ===, most people are afraid of me, that is wise (new)

=== | 106 comments Mod
((wowz))

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 69 comments ((ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................))

message 5: by ===, most people are afraid of me, that is wise (new)

=== | 106 comments Mod
((heh heh.....))

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 69 comments ((i hve night at the meusem 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 7: by ===, most people are afraid of me, that is wise (new)

=== | 106 comments Mod
((g4u))

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 69 comments ((i hve:bombs
smoke bombs
poison bombs
slime bombs
flash bombs))

message 9: by ===, most people are afraid of me, that is wise (new)

=== | 106 comments Mod
((ok...))

message 10: by ===, most people are afraid of me, that is wise (new)

=== | 106 comments Mod
((buagwawawawawa))

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta was sitting on one of the walls with an umbrella hat over his face relaxing

message 12: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai walked through the divisions, taking some paperwork to her division.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta looked down and saw the lieutenant of squad 3 walking by with some paper work in her arms and he straightened his captains jacket and jumped down "may i offer to help you ma'am"

message 14: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai grinned, "Thank you for the offer Hisakta-taichou, but I don't need the help!" She bowed a little before continuing on her way.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* he chuckled "no formalities if you please may i at least walk with you"

message 16: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai nodded, "Alright by me sir!" She said. She continued walking.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta walked next to you "i see your captain has you doing alot of work"

message 18: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai shook her head, "It's not a lot!" She said pleasantly, "It's all to easy... I still find myself with some free time so I'm good with it!"

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta laughed "your a spunky one aren't you lieutenant"

message 20: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "... Err... Maybe..." Mizushai said, not quite sure if that was a good or bad thing. Not that she would mind if it were a bad thing.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta laughed again "i admire that the world would be so much better if people would just see the good in things instead of the bad"

message 22: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) That earned an agreeing nodd from Mizushai, "Wouldn't it be? Then again, world's like a good book, there can't be the admirable hero if there's no villan..."

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta nodded "very good point and if there were no conflict we would be useless now wouldn't we"

message 24: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai nodded, "Yup, and we wouldn't be here. There's a use for even bad people!" She grinned, "That makes it fair, so everyone has a purpose, to make things equal!"

Patrick *Fallen Angel* once again hisakta laughed "your very intelligent young lieutenant"

message 26: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "Thank ya' sir!" Mizushai said, "I think a lot with that free time!" She turned a corner.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta smiled and put a hand on your head "your very welcome" he smirked kind of flirtatiously

message 28: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai ducked a little, not too comfortable with that. She stopped in front of the 3rd division building, "Well thanks for the interesting talk sir! Good bye!" She opened the door and walked in, putting the paperwork on the desk.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* he snaped "damn" he shrugged and jumped back on the wall and started walking

message 30: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai grinned, taking a stack of papers and working on them. She hummed a tune she heard somewhere in the Living world once.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* he pulled his umbrella hat down over his eyes and lied down again putting a blade of grass in his mouth

message 32: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai started to sing in a quiet voice. 'Ichimaru-taichou must be out today' she thought. Stack one completed. Stacks 2 and three: in progress.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta's lieutenant appeared over him and hisakta lifted his hat "hello beautiful rein how may i help you"

she scowled at him "captain you need to quit neglecting your work hurry up and get back" she scolded and grabed his ear pulling him back to the squad 13 barraks

message 34: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((wowz, really reminds me of the 8th division captain and lutinent, coincidence?lol))
Mizushai whooped, "Stack 2: DONE!!" She started on stack three, trying to hurry through it so she could go to her other work.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* ((thats who i based my charector on lol))

hisakta pouted "oh come on rein it isn't going anywhere why don't you join me for a drink" he smirks

rein scowls and slaps him hard "thats enough captain now get to work" she pushes him into his office

message 36: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) (( XD thought so!))
Mizushai jumped and punched a fist into the air,"Done!!!" She put the papers in a neat stack on the desk, with a small sticky note.
"Heya Ichimaru-taichou! Papers are done! Just a reminder! ^-^
-Mizushai! :D

Patrick *Fallen Angel* he started doing his paper work but pulled out a bottle of sake when he was sure rein was gone and took a drink

message 38: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai skipped from her division, closing the door behind her. She laughed, paper in hand. She had a reason to go to the Living world! Some hollows, but they ALWAYS gave her way more time than she needed.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* he was down to his 6th bottle when a hell butterfly flew through his window "captain hisakta there have been repeated sightings of menos in the real world we need you to take care of it" and it flew off and hisakta sighed "well anything to get out of paperwork" he got up and once again traveled to the real world

message 40: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai picked up her Giagi and skipped off to find the hollows. "Heeeeeeeeeere hollow hollow!" She called. 'Didn't think so...' She thought. She perked up her head, sensing the energy. "Found 'em!" She took a duck-capped thing that looked like a pez dispenser from her giagi's pocket. She popped one of the pills and jumped out of the giagi.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* he was walking around in the real world there were pressences of normal hollow but he couldn't feel any menos but he still stayed around looking

message 42: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai pulled out Nenshou-hana, "Alright shou-shou, let's go!" She said, answered with a strong, booming, 'ALRIGHT!' She defeated the hollows easily and sent their souls on. "Feels good every time, huh shou-shou?" 'Yup!'

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta was standing on the tip of the tallest building with the wind blowing "it sure is a nice day"

message 44: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((g2g))

Patrick *Fallen Angel* ((later))

message 46: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai got her giagi back and punched a fist to the air, "Yay!" She had about 20 minutes left, so she went to a music store.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* he opened his eyes a menos had just appeared in the heart of town and it wasn't alone

message 48: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Mizushai's eyes widened, she felt some heavy spiritual pressure just pop up. She put down what she had and went to find the cause of it.

Patrick *Fallen Angel* hisakta was already there he had released his shikai it was two timber wolf swords that were curved and he cut the top ones head off

((like this only curved like a fang http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I... ))

message 50: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((there's more than one?))
Mizushai was frustrated. There were high riatsu levels throughout the town, and she wasn't sure which to go to. 'Menos!' She thought. 'I thought those were only in the textbooks...' She popped some soul candy, 'Stay here!' She told the mod-soul.

« previous 1