One Tuesday Morning (9/11, #1) One Tuesday Morning discussion

Suspense

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Grammie A very good read which I enjoyed. It's so believable, even though it is fiction based on a real happening that everyone remembers. I highly recommend this book.

LAWonder10 I thought this was very well-written and a great story-line.
I agree it is very believable.

Sarah loved this book

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Such a tear-jerker. Loved it!

Dawn Turner Loved this one! It helped me heal and be able to pray for first responders again. (Long story.)

Leeanne This was the first Karen Kingsbury book I read, I absolutely loved it and I'm dying to read Beyond Tuesday Morning, I thought that the book was very well written. Cried through half of it though.

message 7: by LAWonder10 (last edited Jun 09, 2012 12:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

LAWonder10 Karen Kingsbury is a tremendous author. I have read most of her books.They are certainly worth the time and effort.

Tina Leonard Love Karen Kingsbury! Really loved reading this book. I'm never disappointed!

message 9: by J. (new) - added it

J. Butler Excellent read, but I must say, as great as it is, I thought Beyond Tuesday Morning was three times better. For those of who haven't read it yet, you are in for such a treat!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I related with this so much. It seemed so real, so understanding of feelings described. The reactions of the characters were just like everyday people we meet each day.

J. was right. Beyond Tuesday Morning is such a treat to read.

message 11: by Nat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nat This one made me cry! ( good cry) Very well written! As a Responder volunteer in our little burg, I felt a true sense of connection to some of the events....and a guilty relief that I had never ( and pray never) had to deal with this kind of horror!

Carrie Terrell This was the first Karen Kingsbury book that I ever read...hooked from then on. She is an author that I highly recommend, especially to the Christian genre.