School discussion

Introduce yourselves

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

Kelsey | 155 comments Mod
HI! :D

My name is Kelsey Humphrey. I absoulutely love to draw/do arts & crafts, read, write, play video games, and play board/card games with my family!
Some of my faverite series/books are: The Twilight Saga, HoN (House of Night), Morganville Vampires, Blue Bloods, Night World, Harry Potter, Middleworld, and much, much more! :) I am currently attempting to write a book.
I am in high school (graduating class of 2010!). I take several advanced placement classes.
I am currently on a huge vampire book kick/craze.
I am a kind, friendly, loyal, artistic, and intelligent girl...and I heart Goodreads!

message 2: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

ummm...can we add more colleges to the discussions?

message 3: by Evee (new)

Evee Hey I'm Elena. I Love to Write, Read, Sing and watch Anime. Nice to meet you Kelsey.

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) My name is Liz. I love all the classics and twilight. I am 14 (15 in september). I love to read, and talk politics.

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) Hey, a lot of you already know me xp, I'm Emily. I like teen books and basically all genres. I love to talk politics also (sometimes)

message 6: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) politics is fun to talk (as long as it isn't with your friends)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) Why not with your friends?

message 8: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) because then they might not be my friends anymore :)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) LOL, that's sad, but pretty true! I talk politics with my friends and I can get pretty worked up about it! XP

message 10: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

Yeah...most of my friends don't share my political views...it can get pretty ugly, because I like to argue and debate

message 11: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) yeah it is better just to come here to do it because i couldn't care less if i hurt their feelings :)

message 12: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) Exactly. The funny thong is that I have this enormously strong friend who has different political views, so she just tunes me out or won't let me get a chance to talk when I annoy her and then I get blamed for arguing with her by my other friends! It's pretty funny to watch us argue though.

message 13: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) Hey, Liz! I guess that's true, but it's still hurtful (sniff, sniff) Kidding!

message 14: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

LOL!

message 15: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

Campaigning is hard though...I tried to run for Senior Class Pres. for next year...but I lost...

message 16: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) Wow, that's pretty good that you ran!

message 17: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

yeah I had only one opponent but she was somewhat more popular than me

I found it kind of funny later when I found out that she is a young republican and I'm a young democrat, kind of like in an actual presidential race

message 18: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) LOL, that is pretty funny. I'm a republican, but sometimes, I don't agree with them.

message 19: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

yeah I thought it was funny LOL

message 20: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

Yeah most people don't agree 100% with their political party

message 21: by Lady Ivory Rose (last edited Jun 01, 2009 10:22AM) (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) I know, but a lot of the time, I don't really like the government at all.

message 22: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

LOL!

message 23: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) hi guys! my name is ayunda. i'm almost 12 even most of my friends are already 12 :) HI!!!

message 24: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) Hi, I'm Autumn. I'll be 16 in October. I love to read, duh, write stories (although there is no time), listen to music, hang with my friends, read some more, and art. I enjoy a lot of mythology and mythical creatures. I'm in a vampire craze, always loved dragons, and love the different variations of the Legends of Arthur and Merlin. Love cats, art like pottery and foil relief, and hates math!

message 25: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) Muy beun. Y tu?

message 26: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) (Espanol uno)
Soy de Oregon. ?Vive tu?

message 27: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) i don't know, i think it's ok...
Anyway, hi!!

message 28: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) Kaitlin wrote: "Hi Im Kaitlin Terry and I am a Preppy/Emo Nerd and I love it. I don't like to RP,I just don't get the point. GO BFMS BAND!!!! THAT 70'S SHOW!!!! GO PON AND ZI!!!! (If you don't know what I'm talkin..."

Wow. Okay. We have alot in common. Phantom of the Opera, Twilight, OCD & the other OCD, mythology, writing stories, and I love randomness too. One of my BFF's is totally random.

I have three years, and I really need to start looking. I have the grades though. Public school.

message 29: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) GPA= 4.0
Classes= As in what I want to take or have taken? Besides required classes, a computer class, art class, espanol, and study hall. I've signed up for all honors courses for next year, including a college credit social studies, governing board, computer skills 2, espanol 2, pottery I think, and study hall.
Main interests= Writing, English, Lit, mythology, American history
I'd like to stay in the Washington Oregon area.

message 30: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (last edited Jul 16, 2009 06:25PM) (new)

GPA- last time I checked approx. 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (also last time I checked I was like 16th or 17th in my class out of about 285)
Classes- AP Lit., AP Stats, Pre-AP European History, Pre-AP Latin III, Drawing, Pottery II, Art II (I got to skip Art I), ACT Prep
Main intrests- Art, drawing, reading, & writing
and where you'd like to attend school- not sure

I love Twilight, vampires, Hello Kitty, and am going to be in 12th grade this year. (Go 2010!) =D

message 31: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

Yeah I know but I haven't had a chance to look them all up.

message 32: by Kelsey, Awesome Vamp Mod (given by Tay) (new)

P.S.

I am a nerd and am proud of it!

message 33: by Kacey Rai (new)

Kacey Rai | 20 comments HI, I'm kacey, i'm from South Africa, so i hav zero idea of wat u r talking about wen you list school subjects...anyways

i'm random and procrastinate..alot. I love reading, writing, anime, music...being random =D

i'm 15 (16 in december- finally)
in grade 11 next year.

message 34: by Kacey Rai (new)

Kacey Rai | 20 comments its a pleasure =D Ur a mod for a lot of the groups i joined...=D (i like making smiley faces)