≡The Ultimate Group≡ discussion

IDK!! (The REALLY Random Stuff) > Totally random coversation I stared cuz I was BORED!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments Heylo people of the world! (More specifically, people of the ultimate group) :P

message 2: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 77 comments HELLO!

message 3: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments Sup Marley

message 4: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 77 comments Nothing much Charlie, we went to the park today during school, it sucked though because my friends were pissed at me! But, I'm better now! How are you Charlie?

message 5: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments I'm doing very good Marley. That sucks about your friends being pissed at you! My friends get pissed at me over the stupidest stuff sometimes

message 6: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 77 comments I know right! She is complianing that I didn't take her advice, when really it would have messed things up more. But, I'll live. So, what did you do today?

message 7: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments I went to school and we had finals (yuck!). My friend is going out with this weirdo that all of the rest of my friends think is creepy! *shudders* but my math final was easy

message 8: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 77 comments I was horrid on my last Math test, I didn't pay attention in class the whole week, and didn't get it at all. I should have studied or something.... Why do your friends think you're weird?

message 9: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments They don't think I;m weird they think my friend's boyfriend is weird. By the way I'm a girl, but my friends call me charlie brown cuz I can play the charlie brown song on the piano, and one time my friend called me charlie face and it just stuck with me :)

message 10: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 77 comments Okay Charlie, I get it, why is he weird?

message 11: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments His really pale and hunches over a lot so he looks like a stalker kinda. And whenever he talks he mumbles so you can't really understand what he's saying. AND his name is Gilbert.

message 12: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 77 comments Oh, weird, but, if he's nice and interesting, I suppose to each his own... Gilbert, old fashioned.

message 13: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments He's kinda nice but he's really quiet so I don't really know if he's interesting or not. Apperently Gilbert is a family name cuz his dad's name is Gibert and his dad's name was Gilbert and so on.

message 14: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 77 comments Hmm, makes sense. Queit is good, perhaps that is what she wants. Anything else about him or you.

message 15: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments Well...I don't know much about him, considering I met him less than a week ago. But if you want to hear me talk about myself that might take awhile ;D. Just kidding

message 16: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 77 comments Go ahead and talk about yourself, I'm always interested to meet new people.

message 17: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments Wellllllll.....I like to draw. I'm also pretty good at it, if I do say so myself :) I like reading, obviously. I have two cats but I also like dogs. I have a little brother. I'm NOT a girly girl.

message 18: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 77 comments Is your little brother the annoying kind? I hate small children, I have an older brother. I draw like a 2 year old!

message 19: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments My brother can be sweet sometimes but impossibly annoying at other times. I wish I had an older sister. I have to go now, sorry, bye :D

message 20: by Charlie Face (new)

Charlie Face (charlieface) | 39 comments My brother can be sweet sometimes but impossibly annoying at other times. I wish I had an older sister. I have to go now, sorry, bye :D