Twilight RP discussion

Plots

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) This is where we come up with the plots. I came up with one to start with.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Plot-Edward said in Eclipse that nothing went on between him and Tanya, what if he just didnt want to tell Bella. He and Tanya were in fact together for quite some time, they slowly began to like each other, with the help of Esme they were put together and loved each other. They got married and adopted a human boy after Jealousy consumed Tanya after finding out something about Irina ((I will tell that side-plot in another post)) his name was Jason and he was a paranoid Schizophrenic after having been beaten by his father.

Tanya and Edward hit a bumpy road in the road of they're love and it was too hard to fight and they decided to get divorced, Jason hearing about this and panicking ran away in the middle of winter in Alaska and nearly freezing to death Tanya and Edward find him and turn him.

-Skip to Twilight-Era-

Edward is now living in Forks, Washington, after having Jason taken away from him during the divorce he is crushed and doesnt think he'll find love again (In comes Bella we all know the plot for that) After him and Bella are married, Bella is a Vampire and Reneesmee is born (In Breaking Dawn) Tanya decides to come with Jason and talk things over about Edward taking Jason for a century or two, not knowing Bella doesnt know that he and her were together.

Side Plot for Irina-Irina gets imprinted on by a werewolf Taylor and finds out its her 'Gift' to be able to have children. She finds out that she is by Taylor and tells Tanya, Tanya gets furious and enraged she tells Irina to leave and get lost, Irina does with Taylor and comes back when Tanya has Jason and Edward is with Bella, trying to patch things up she doesnt tell Tanya she has five more children all boys, all werewolves.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Just something I thought up.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) You've now announced it on both of my groups :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I know, I wanted to join a really active one so I joined this one, the other one is slower. :) I want both of you're groups to use it.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) :) I'm honored :) We'll use it next.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Any of you're groups actually feel free to copy and paste it, just give me credit.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! Check out my characters make sure they're okay!

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) I saw them, and these our my only two groups :)

I swear I'm going to kill that son of a @#?%!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Who?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats really good and I get to be Edward. This should be really fun!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I get to be Jason and/or Tanya and/or Irina :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2009 05:14PM) (new)

Well aren't we going to use the carries from the other rp. I thought Allie was Bella

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Hmm, if Allie doesn't get on I'll steal her precious little Bella. But, I do have Carlisle.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I'm gonna try and catch up on the Cullen Plot, seeing as I am Esme.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, but I'll still talk to you.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice you might kill me but to get Esme involved can Edward go to her to think Mary over.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ok. are we making another folder for this plot.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) I will later.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh, what are you talking about???

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) I said if you didn't get on, when we do this plot. But, I might not even be here then.