Yoga Folks discussion

Hellos and Site Questions > Introducing myself !

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Weber (tracywe) | 18 comments Hi all! I'm new to Goodreads and joining a few groups. I'm a yoga teacher, yoga studio owner, and yoga teacher trainer. I'm also the author of a yoga-related mystery series that will be published in January. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Bishop (breathebykatebishop) | 24 comments Hi Tracy! Welcome to our yoga group! Tell us more about your yoga mystery serious. We are always looking forward to a new yoga novel. Congratulations!
Kate Bishop, "Breathe"

message 3: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Weber (tracywe) | 18 comments Thanks for the welcome! My series is called the Downward Dog Mysteries, and the first book is Murder Strikes a Pose. The protagonist is Kate, a yoga teacher and yoga studio owner. Her sidekick is a German Shepherd named Bella. It's out this coming January and is listed on Goodreads. You can also visit my author page on Goodreads or TracyWeberAuthor.com for more info. I've been teaching yoga for 13 years and owned a German Shepherd for 9. I guess we write what we know! (Though I haven't murdered anyone yet....)

;-)

message 4: by Robert Steven (new)

Robert Steven Goldstein | 19 comments I join Kate in welcoming you. Yoga and animals are two of my favorite topics. My guess is that most of the people active on this site have also refrained thus far from murdering anyone, so you'll have something in common for striking up friendships! Good luck with your mystery series.
-Robert Steven Goldstein, "The Swami Deheftner"

message 5: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Weber (tracywe) | 18 comments Thanks for the welcome!

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita Perry (yogaanita) I want to add my own hello too! You are writing about my two favorite loves-yoga and dogs!

message 7: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Weber (tracywe) | 18 comments Really wish Goodreads had a "like" button. Those are my two favorite things, too!

message 8: by Nikiverse (new)

Nikiverse It sounds like Rin Tin Tin meets yoga! What age bracket are the books good for?