Rhonda Gibson: Love Inspired Historicals and other Books discussion

Taming the Texas Rancher
This topic is about Taming the Texas Rancher
My Newest Title is Out!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhonda (last edited Sep 03, 2013 07:33AM) (new) - added it

Rhonda Gibson (rhondagibson) | 69 comments Mod
I am so excited! Taming the Texas Rancher went out this month to the Love Inspired Book Club readers! I've already gotten so many emails about it.

If you have a chance to read it, please let me know if you liked it. If you don't like it, please don't hurt my feelings telling me so... I'm a feel good kind of girl. LOL

I will be happy to answer any questions you have about it too ;)

Dawn (baseballblondie) | 14 comments I loved it! :)

message 3: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Thanks Dawn!!!

message 4: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 32 comments Sounds really good. will look out for it.
can you tell us a little about it?

message 5: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Sure Jenny!

Taming The Texas Rancher is the latest in my Mail-order bride series. It is Hannah Young's story. She decided that since Rebecca found a husband being a mail-order bride she could do the same and so she answered a rancher's advertisement. This book is set in Granite, Texas (fictional town) and takes place mainly on the Westland ranch. Daniel Westland is only getting married so that he can inherit the ranch. He has no intentions of falling in love, just in fulfilling his the requirements of the contest his mother set into motion. Hannah wants love, Daniel wants the ranch. Without love, Hannah refuses to get married. Without Hannah, Daniel will lose the ranch.

message 6: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 32 comments Oh this sounds fun.
think I have the first one. I am reading a little more now but still slow.

message 7: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Thanks Jenny. It was a fun one to write. I just turned in Levi Westland's story. It comes out in May. You know each story seems like my favorite and then I start on another one. LOL

message 8: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 32 comments i can imagine that.

message 9: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Thanks Joy!

message 10: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Today is RELEASE DAY for Taming The Texas Rancher! I am also giving away a free ebook called Her Christmas Angel on Amazon!

message 11: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn (baseballblondie) | 14 comments Yay! I'll try to remember to get my review up on both my blog and Amazon by the weekend.

message 12: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Thanks Dawn! You are a doll!!

message 13: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Thank you so much, Joy! I'm so happy you enjoyed Taming the Texas Rancher. And to answer your question... Yes, Levi's story is coming out in May. It's titled His Chosen Bride. I loved writing his story and hope you will like it as much as Daniel and Hannah's :)

message 14: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Hi Danie,

I have been on several blogs where they have given away a copy of Taming The Texas Rancher. I haven't done a give away of it on Good Reads. I'll try to remember to post it here next time I'm featured on a blog where they are giving away a copy :) I'm so glad you enjoyed what you've read so far.

message 15: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Just remembered this! So I copied it from the Tweet I got. It's another chance to win Taming The Texas Rancher :) Be in to win TAMING THE TEXAS RANCHER by Rhonda Gibson @SoulInspiredNZ @RhondaGibson #christianfiction christianfictionsite.com/1/post/2013/10