Never Go Back (Jack Reacher, #18) Never Go Back question

Competition - win a signed copy

Reacher isn't married, the woman in Korea wasn't married as far as we know. So how could Reacher be accused of Adultery? You need to be married to do that. Since when have American airlines provided bathrooms on board? When one of them said,"I don't like it." The answer should have been, "Me neither." not "Me either." Hexagons do not need to have all their sides equal. That is why the term, Regular Hexagon is needed to show that it does have all sides equal. Other than those points, a damned good story, had to put it down to go to sleep. Sam seemed to have all of his characteristics, should have been his daughter. Next time maybe?

Reacher's competition always underestimate him. And it is understandable, since he does seem to do superhuman things to get out of the situations.

As long as I don't have to think of Tom Cruise being Jack Reacher, I can enjoy the books.

One day, we should get all the 'Jack Reacher' type of characters in the same story. Since none of them can "lose", it would be quite a tale to see who comes out on top.