Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Bloggers Wanted for Online Editing Course Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Brock | 7 comments Hi everyone,

To celebrate the publication of my new online course, Revise and Edit Your Own Novel, I am looking for bloggers who would be interested in hosting a giveaway and/or guest blog (you could choose the topic for me to write about).

I would like to use Rafflecopter with a variety of winners, including free courses, steep discounts, and participation discounts. Plus a free course to you for hosting the giveaway!

I am open to other giveaway ideas as well, just ask!

You can read about the course here (there is currently a 60% off sale but that ends at midnight tonight PDT):
https://www.udemy.com/revise-and-edit...

The best way to contact me is via email: ellenbrock (at) keytopservices.com

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Thanks!

-Ellen

message 2: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Watt (tanyawatt) | 33 comments Ellen wrote: "Hi everyone,

To celebrate the publication of my new online course, Revise and Edit Your Own Novel, I am looking for bloggers who would be interested in hosting a giveaway and/or guest blog (you co..."

Hi Ellen, I read your post and I wanted to let you know about my blog "Check it out" where I do free shout out's for anyone who needs help getting the word out. I also offer another promotion for only $5.00, you can read about it on my page "Do you want a spot on my blog" If your interested contact me at tanyawtt@yahoo.com here is my website www.authortanyawatt.wordpress.com
Hope to hear from you, Tanya