Anything & Everything!!!! :D discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
38 views
Problems

Comments Showing 1-50 of 329 (329 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
here you can talk about your problems..

or usually if ur like me..ull just complain about anything u can find..

so feel free to share your problems

remember: WE'RE ALL HERE FOR YOU


message 2: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
i have exams that are killing


message 3: by Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse), I <3 Percy *sigh (last edited Sep 03, 2013 02:53AM) (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
DAMN!
you took my comment

my exams are killing me too!

(Rose, we totes have the chem test tomoz hahaha)


message 4: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
shut up..u gave me NDE


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
hahahah whatevz.

i thought it was tomoz as well.

i forgot i had the SOR test to worry about.


message 6: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
lol
stop scaring people


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
scaring people? pffft nobody else knows what we are discussing about.


message 8: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
lol yep..hense no one is saying anything on this link


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No I bet I know... Sasha told Rose she had a big test soon/the next day, Rose freaked out, and Sasha laughed and admitted it wasn't true, and now Rose is being teased. But I have no idea what NDE or SOR is.


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

One of my problems is, two of my good friends (a boy and a girl) are 'friends with benefits' which makes me kind of uncomfortable


message 11: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
NDE is near death experience
and SOR is studies of religion

n ur so close to the truth


message 12: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
Makayla_Maud wrote: "One of my problems is, two of my good friends (a boy and a girl) are 'friends with benefits' which makes me kind of uncomfortable"

i agree that'd be strange...btw ur referring to the movie right? like sorta like that?


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
Makayla_Maud wrote: "One of my problems is, two of my good friends (a boy and a girl) are 'friends with benefits' which makes me kind of uncomfortable"

OMG!!! WTH??? are u actually referring to the 'freinds with benifits' that i think u are???

like... wait how old are they?


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "NDE is near death experience
and SOR is studies of religion

n ur so close to the truth"


Haha I do that all the time to my friends because I'm pretty much their timetable, calculator, dictionary, tutor, and calender all rolled into one so they ask me if we have test today or an assignment due so I freak them out and say yes


message 15: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
Makayla_Maud wrote: "Rose wrote: "NDE is near death experience
and SOR is studies of religion

n ur so close to the truth"

Haha I do that all the time to my friends because I'm pretty much their timetable, calculator..."


lol i think all friends like to mess with each other once in a while


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
Rose wrote: "NDE is near death experience
and SOR is studies of religion

n ur so close to the truth"


haha see you called me and idiot for not knowing ur stupid acronyms... now see ur the only one who knows stuff like NDE.


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "One of my problems is, two of my good friends (a boy and a girl) are 'friends with benefits' which makes me kind of uncomfortable"

OMG!!! WTH??? are u actually referring to th..."


As in friends that have sexual relatonships with out actually being boyfriend/girlfriend... yes. The boy is 14 and the girl is almost 15 and they have both lost their virginity but not to each other.


message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "One of my problems is, two of my good friends (a boy and a girl) are 'friends with benefits' which makes me kind of uncomfortable"

i agree that'd be strange...btw ur referring..."


Well I've never actually seen that movie... but refer to what I replied to Sasha


message 19: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
ummmm that must be totally awkward for you


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "Rose wrote: "NDE is near death experience
and SOR is studies of religion

n ur so close to the truth"

Haha I do that all the time to my friends because I'm pretty much their ..."


Yep


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "ummmm that must be totally awkward for you"

It is. Especially as they make out it front of me. (by the way, I'm kind of... well they call it frigid because I've never had a boyfriend or had a crush on anyone or kissed a guy or anything... is that weird because I'm 13)


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
Makayla_Maud wrote: "Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "One of my problems is, two of my good friends (a boy and a girl) are 'friends with benefits' which makes me kind of uncomfortable"

OMG!!! WTH?..."


OMG!!!! WOW not14 and 15 is WAYYYYYY too young. AND they've lost their viginity?

I've only read about hings like this happening in notorious books... BOOKS not real life.

OMG, gosh Rose, and some of our friends think our group is wild just cuz we tell jokes....


message 23: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
yep....but we're total nerds...admit it or not....

and Makayla i'v only heard about things like that in teen books....r u serious?


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "One of my problems is, two of my good friends (a boy and a girl) are 'friends with benefits' which makes me kind of uncomf..."

The girl lost hers on her 13th birthday to her boyfriend of 1 year (I don't know how old he was presumably the same age) and the boy lost his at 13 to a 16 year old.


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
Makayla_Maud wrote: "Rose wrote: "ummmm that must be totally awkward for you"

It is. Especially as they make out it front of me. (by the way, I'm kind of... well they call it frigid because I've never had a boyfriend ..."


ur only 13? i just automatically thoght whoevr i met online is around my age. Im 16 and so is Rose.


and well dont worry about kissing a boy. Im sure you'll find some one..

AND please dont get a 'friend with benifit'


message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Makayla_Maud wrote: "Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "One of my problems is, two of my good friends (a boy and a girl) are 'friends with benefi..."

But I don't plan to do that. Especially since I don't even have a boyfriend.. and yeah @Sasha it's really weird for me.


message 27: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
Makayla...r u sure they're a good influence on u?


message 28: by Aiman (new)

Aiman Whoa!


message 29: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
aimen why whoa?


message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale wrote: "Makayla_Maud wrote: "Rose wrote: "ummmm that must be totally awkward for you"

It is. Especially as they make out it front of me. (by the way, I'm kind of... well they call it frigid because I've n..."


I'm not going to get a 'friend with benifits' like I said it's uncomfortable to me and I'm not really concerned about the no boyfriend part


message 31: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
good...just focus on what's important right now..u can do all that later...just saying...nt judging or anything


message 32: by Aiman (new)

Aiman NO, I was just saying whoa about the 'friends with benefits' conversation


message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "Makayla...r u sure they're a good influence on u?"

Well probably not but I guess I was raised well, and because I was bullied I taught myself from a young age that I was going to be as perfect as possible so that I didn't prove my bullies right I'm not going to 'sleep around' or anything. I'm kind of focused on what's important.


message 34: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
wow...i guess some ppl like u take those bullies in a positive way which is a good thing


message 35: by Aiman (new)

Aiman Yep, I feel, well, PROUD of you ;-) :D


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "wow...i guess some ppl like u take those bullies in a positive way which is a good thing"

It was hard. It was all through primary school and because of it I didn't really have any friends so I took it all on alone... except for my best friend, we've known each other for 10 years and she's always there for me


message 37: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
it's hard to find frnds like that...ur lucky u have one


message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Makayla_Maud wrote: "Rose wrote: "wow...i guess some ppl like u take those bullies in a positive way which is a good thing"

It was hard. It was all through primary school and because of it I didn't really have any fri..."


Great now I sound self-pitying


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
Im glad that you found such a good friend. Rose is right, those are teh hardest to find.


message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiman wrote: "Yep, I feel, well, PROUD of you ;-) :D"

Wow thanks


message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "it's hard to find frnds like that...ur lucky u have one"

She's great.


message 42: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
it's not self -pity k? dw


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "it's not self -pity k? dw"

It feels like it to me.


message 44: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
dw...change topic!



what else people? what other problems?


message 45: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
n plz don think i said change topic to shut u up or anything...it was so maybe ull change what ur thinking about and think positive things..

not be sad or feel self-pity


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
ok then.

Lets talk about phobias.

I have MEphobia.


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha okay here's another problem from me, hopefully one that doesn't make anyone shocked: Amanda died in Saw 3 and now I'm sad and it sucks. I hate it when my favourite characters die.


message 48: by Rose, AKA brownies XD (new)

Rose | 669 comments Mod
i have no idea what saw 3 is...but im sure ull be alright


message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 03, 2013 03:51AM) (new)

Haven't you ever watched the Saw movies? There's seven - Saw, Saw 2, Saw 3, Saw 4, Saw 5, Saw 6, Saw 7? They're horror movies about the Jigsaw Killer, a.k.a Jigsaw, who puts people in complicated torture traps?


Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 864 comments Mod
Rose wrote: "i have no idea what saw 3 is...but im sure ull be alright"

its a movie!

and u call be an idiot for not knowing stupid acronymns that you make up :(


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.