Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bulletin Board > Free on Amazon 'Deadly Secrets'

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gordon (new)

Gordon Bickerstaff (gfb12345) | 76 comments FREE on Amazon

Hello, I'm Gordon Bickerstaff and my book Deadly Secrets is on free promotion.

Please have a browse. It may entice you to read on. I hope you like it!

I'm writing my second book and if you have time to give me feedback and suggestions positive or negative (I'm not offended by words)on Deadly Secrets then I will use what advice I can to improve book 2 which will be a sequel.

In Deadly Secrets Gavin Shawlens starts a job that will turn his life upside down and threaten his life. First he is reunited with a former lover then the work turns out to be worth a global fortune. Big baddies hatch plans to take control of the work.

Gavin and his ex soon become trapped in a desperate a tug-of-war and will surely become collateral damage in the hands of ruthless people. Unless they can outsmart the clever people who are pulling the strings and deciding who lives and who dies.

Thriller, crime, suspense, medical theme, all-action drama. Kindle ebook.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EDK7SKI
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EDK7SKI

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward (stephmward) | 6 comments Hi Gordon.
Thanks for the heads up on your book promotion...I just "bought it" and will add a review and/or send you comments as soon as I get a chance to read it. I have to admit, I am terrible at finishing books...I think I'm currently reading 5 books and some for a number of months, but this sounds like a great story, so I'll try to get to it soon!
Best of luck with your second book.
Thanks again,
Stephanie

message 3: by Gordon (last edited Sep 03, 2013 10:14AM) (new)

Gordon Bickerstaff (gfb12345) | 76 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hi Gordon.
Thanks for the heads up on your book promotion...I just "bought it" and will add a review and/or send you comments as soon as I get a chance to read it. I have to admit, I am terrible a..."

Hi Stephanie. This story has been growing in my mind for ten years and it was a great relief to get it down on paper. It's my first piece of fiction so any comments will be greatly appreciated as I develop the story in book 2 and improve my writing. Thanks.

Gordon

message 4: by Ira (new)

Ira Phillips | 8 comments Thanks, Gordon. I've just downloaded your book. I have a few to read and review first but will definitely get back to you with some comments/review.

Ira

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate de Jesus | 11 comments Hi Gordon, I'm an indie author myself, working on book 3 (childrens action adventure series) and I just downloaded your book on Amazon. I am always happy to help a fellow author with reviews, etc so I look forward to reading your book!
Kate

message 6: by Gordon (new)

Gordon Bickerstaff (gfb12345) | 76 comments Ira wrote: "Thanks, Gordon. I've just downloaded your book. I have a few to read and review first but will definitely get back to you with some comments/review.

Ira"

Hi Ira. Thanks I hope you like it. Second book has the same academic in a very different kind of mess so any comments on parts that worked and parts that failed to sustain a good read will be very welcome.

Gordon