Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Can anyone remember name of this book!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol (caz-g) | 6 comments i got this book a couple years ago but have l since lost it and cant remember title or author hope it rings a few bells heres what i can remember:
its a were romance book mfm with a little bdsm.
at the start of the book it looks back on the last mission she (werewolf) had been on and how she was almost killed by a magic monster of some kind.she is now being paid to look after pack alph`s daughters when they go to meet their expected mate`s,her job is to make sure they are kept safe and protected from the wrong mates.the mates have to prove there worth with money and skill they fight in the arena to prove to the women there skill and strength then put in there bid in for there chosen mate with gifts etc.
while the she is watching two men she notices a man man with long white hair watching her not the fight.the fight gets out of hand and she is called in to help as the fight gets dirty ,she helps stop the fight .then she is offered up for a mate and the white haired man said he wants her for a mate and he fights for her and wins (he turns out to be omega and a sub and change into a white wolf) she goes to meet him and finds out hes already got another mate (alpha and dom ) shes their third (there from Switzerland and the alpha`s mother is as friend and old lover of her mothers) the girls she looks after meet there mates and all decided to go to each others wedding.she goes home alone to her cat a man who makes the magic monsters come to get her and change her into one but her mates come and save the day lol (thinks she was an amazon ideas anyone !

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
NO idea Carol, but I'm thinking it will add another cliff to my TBR mountain range. Past the Himalayas and adding the Alps now.

message 3: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda This is a heck of a story line and you have a incredible mind to recall this much detail. I'll scream if this book is in my TBR pile.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Carol--there is a group here on GR that is devoted to finding forgotten titles for people. That is the only thing they do, and they take doing it very seriously.

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1... for the link to the group, if you want to join it and list there too.

(And yes, shameless plug for the group, since I'm one of the Moderators for it.) :oP

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol (caz-g) | 6 comments Wish there was a way to copy and paste this lol