GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Gay 1x1s > Jesse and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sorry ^^ i was doing stuff in other groups.

I mainly do realistic. I'm into romance, friendship, drama, tragedy, hurt/comfort, that sort of thing (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I have a few ideas for that actually (: I have a list of MxM plots that we could possibly do, it would want to hear them ^^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Guy A is a jock, a jerk and he makes fun of people a lot. Guy B is a nerd, likes to play video games and roleplay, that sort of stuff. Guy B is openly gay and is proud of it. Guy A on the other had, is a different story. Everyone thinks that he's straight, but he's actually gay even though he himself tries to deny it. And his way to do that is to torment his crush, who is Guy B, and date the head cheerleader. Guy A and Guy went to the same middle school together, but nce they started High School, Guy B transfer to an LGBT private boarding school for High School, his parents helping him pay for it. Guy A was thankful for that because know he could forget about his feelings. And he did, for two and a half years anyways. During the middle of his junior year, Guy B's parents told him that they couldn't pay for him to go to his school anymore and he had to transfer to a pubic boarding school instead, leaving his boyfriend, Guy C behind. This news angered Guy C and the night before he left, cheated on Guy B with someone who he thought was his friend and then told him that next day what he did, as well as break up with him. Guy B was upset, so he stayed with his friend Haven for a week before going to the new school, which Guy A happens to go to. To make things worse for Guy A, Guy b shares a dormroom with him now. At fist, Guy A tries to act normal and like his usual self, making fun of Guy B and what not. But after some time, his feelings start to take over and he begins to get really shy around Guy B, not knowing what to say or do anymore basically.
-
Guy A and Buy B have been dating for about 6 months now, happily too. Guy A is a very joking, silly type of person, while Guy B prefers to think things out more, but they make it work well. Guy C, who is a guy that has had a crush on Guy A for a long time, lies to him and says that he saw Guy B with another guy. Of course, Guy A has his doubt's at first, but he begins to notice strange behavior in Guy B, while makes him think about what Guy C said. In reality, Guy B had found a job to buy Guy A a birthday present, but Guy A didn't thin so anymore. He eventually confronts Guy B about it and Guy B denies it of course, but Guy A doesn't believe him and breaks up with him. The distressed and depression of this fact makes Guy B move away to go live with his sister, starting a new life there. 5 or 6 years later, Guy A and Guy B meet again. Guy A had figures out that Guy C was actually a lier and has tried to make up with Guy B, but he never answered his calls. Bu that's not the biggest problem now. It's that Guy B doesn't remember him. 3 years after he transferred to his new school, these jock boys figured out that he was gay and bashed him in the head, causing him to loose memory of everything in life, even who his siblings were. Now, Guy A is going to try and get that back for him.
-
Guy A is a new transfer student at a High School, getting into his Junior years. He is a nice and kind person, can be a bit of an airhead at times, but he's sweet. He gets underestimated a lot, being sort of short and tiny, but he actually knows karate, having taken it with his best guy friend before he moved. During lunch, he meets B, who is a dark, cold and mysterious sort of guy. He never socializes with anyone after cancer took his boyfriend away a number of months ago and he never shows any emotion whats-so-ever. Guy A tries to talk to him, only to be shunned away in the beginning. But there is something similar about Guy A that reminds Guy B of his dead boyfriend and he starts to actually feel more comfortable around him, but he's scared to get close to anyone else, afraid that they might be taken away from him again. After a bit however, he can't stop getting close to the smaller male and he starts to open up a lot. But then, Guy A gets into an accident that almost kills him and places him in a coma for a few weeks. During this time, Guy B is freaking out and finally realizes that he loves Guy A.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hehe, I'm glad you like the ideas. The 3rd one is fine (: And I've always been Guy B doing it, but you can choose (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay cool (: So, I already have my character made, if you want me to put him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I'm Guy B, if that's okay with you. And that's fine. I sort of do, but don't mind it lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Xander Moore

Date of Birth: June 14

Sexuality: Openly Homosexual

Appearance
 photo tumblr_mmwgsnMXiL1spaco0o1_500_zpsfde9d338.jpg

Xander has jet black hair and and hazel eyes, more light blue showing that green. He stands at 6'1 and weighs about 140 lbs, skinny, but at the same time muscular.

Family

Xander's father and mother are deceased, so he lives with his older brother and sister, who are twins. His brother works at Walmart and his sister at a babysitting office, watching and teaching small children.

Older brother: Daymun Moore

Older Sister: Diane Moore

History: Xander's life was a wreck growing up. First, him and his older sibling have different mother, their mother dieing in a car crash when Daymun and Diane were 4 years old. His father remarried after that and had Xander, but he wasn't healthy when he was born and needed to stay at the hospital for an extra week to strengthen his body. Because of this, he has asthma. Because of the death of his first wife, his father was nearly always drunk and abusing his children and new wife, eventually to the point of killing her right in front of Xander when he was 8, but he was never arrested for it. This made Xander so angry that one night he came into his father's room and stabbed him to death, not meaning to though. He was half asleep, but it still happened and he woke up soon after. At his funeral, he didn't even cry. In honestly, he was glad his father was gone because he figured he would be happier now, but he wasn't. Word got around his school and people avoided him and made fun of him a lot, though one glare from him made them fall on their butt in fear, thinking he was going to kill them too. Xander wouldn't ever do that though, he didn't mean to kill his father and didn't remember it at all. The bullying got so bad until one day, Xander snapped and started throwing desks around his classroom when he was in the 5th grade, putting 2 children in the hospital. When interrogated though, he said he didn't remember any of that while tears rushed down his face. That was when Daymun and Diane finally decided that they should move to a different location and the bullying stopped for the most part, some people knowing who he was though, but they didn't know everything.
When Xander got into High School, he met Peyton and automatically realized that he was attracted to the boy. He was so cute and adorable and small, Xander couldn't even describe the feelings he felt when he first laid eyes on him. Though he didn't want to get close to him in fear of hurting him or getting bullied by him in case he knew of his past. Peyton though wanted to be Xander's friend and he talked to him a lot, every single day and walked him own after a week or so of knowing him. Soon enough, Xander and Peyton began to date and Xander opened up a large amount. He loved him a lot, though he never had a chance to tell him that because after 5 months of dating, Peyton was hospitalized because he had cancer that he hid from Xander. When Peyton died, Xander's wall came up once more and he hasn't smiled since, always having a cold, blank expression on his face.

Personality: When he was dating Peyton, Xander was always happy and smiling. He loved Peyton more than anything in the world, even more than himself or his brother and sister. He spent every second that he could with him and he opened up nearly completely to Peyton, especially after he let Peyton know of his past and he wasn't afraid of him. He just smiled and said everything was okay, hugging Xander as well. After his death however, Xander's personality has dropped so that he now acts like he did before he met Peyton. He never talks to anyone, never shows any expression either, except anger on occasion if someone if messing with him. He hates everyone a his school and they know it and don't bother him at all anymore after he beat up and hospitalized their star football player when he said something bad about Peyton. That taught everyone else and no one, not even teacher or the principle bothers him about anything anymore. People have tried to talk to him and be his friend, but they all fail, being afraid of him. In all honesty though, Xander just terrified to get close to anyone else, afraid of loosing them again or that, one they figure out his past, then they would hate him. So he is scared, so so scared of that happening so he does everything he can to prevent anyone from talking to him.

Tattoos
Xander has two tattoo's, one on his chest and one on his left wrist.

photo stock-vector-forever-tattoo-artistic-font-42401023_zps9a6f93c4.jpg
This is what it looks like. (sorry, I couldn't actually find one on a chest that just says forever lol ^^;) The reason he has this is because Peyton always said that Xander and his love with be forever and he would never stop loving him.

photo mommytat_zpse663a038.jpg
After his death, Xander got Peyton's name tattooed onto his left wrist.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) It's alright (: And sorry I left you, I had to go to sleep. I like him though :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oh lol And I can do either of them, whichever you prefer (: I've been wanting to do more 1st person, but whichever you want.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay sweet (: And yeah, of course I'll start off if you want me to.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hehe, not a problem at all (: I'm going to start off with lunch.

-----------------------

Xander

As i sit at my normal table at lunch, the rest of the student's come into the cafeteria, filling up the table. None of course come to mind. They no better than to do that. Not to mention that none of them were my friends to begin with, so it was normal. I didn't mind at all, nor did I care however. I liked it this way. Getting close together, having these things called friends...It was just a waste of time. It caused pain and suffering, I think that i know that more than anyone. Get too close to someone and one of you will end up getting hurt. It was just how it worked.

My still untouched lunch lay in front of me, I haven't touched it yet. Wasn't even planning on touching it. The only reason I even ought lunch was to that my brother and sister wouldn't nag me about not eating, since the lunch ladies tell whenever I don't buy a lunch. Which use to be everyday. Now, I just buy it do Daymun and Diane will get off my back about it and just assume that I was eating. Even though I wasn't. I hadn't eaten much since Peyton passed away...Everything was just the same boring routine now. With Peyton, things would change up and be exciting. Not anymore. Now everything was dull. Boring. Worthless. Every passing minute meaningless.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian

Hearing all of the sudden burst of whispers, I was about to shoot one of my famous glares over at them. Everyone always shut up after I shot them one of those glares. But as i look over towards then, I was just face to face with some kid that I have never seen before in my life. A kid with sort of long blonde hair, really wavy and bright blue eyes. At his question, I just raise an eyebrow. has no one yet informed him about me yet? That was surprising.
" Do what you want....," I grumble, resting my cheek on my hand and looking away from him. As long as this kid didn't take to me, I was perfectly fine.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian

At his words, I slowly turn my head to look at him and glare when I realize how close he was to me. This kid was a talker alright...and a very annoying one at that. I scooted away from him a bit, looking the kid up and down. He was a bit small, skinny, probably didn't really have too much muscle on him at all. To most people, he's probably be cute. Not to me. He was more like an annoying little fly buzzing around in my point of view then some cute kid.
" Why don't you do ask them yourself...?" I say to him, raising an eyebrow, anything to get him away from me.
"

I didn't say anything else after the last thing that this kid said. He was annoying, not someone that I would hang out with. Probably not even someone I would have hung out with when Peyton was alive. He didn't seem to know much about personal space. i risk a glance over at him and see that he was looking at my tray of still uneaten food, raising my eyebrow at him.
" You can have it...," I say, pushing the tray towards him without another words and looking away towards the wall again. It was the most interesting thing in the room after all.

Not replying to what the kid first said, I just continued to stare at the wall. This kid must have a big appetite and that sort of reminded me of Peyton. He ate so much food every single day...and yet for some reason, he always stayed 145 pounds, sometimes even loosing a pounds. It was confusing for me, but that's just how it was. When the kid asked the last thing, I glanced over at him.
" 2nd floor, right across from the computer lab...," I mutter.