Task Force- [✯ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ✯] discussion

Europe > ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments
Living Room

Kitchen

Master Bedroom

Boys' Room

Ellah's Room

message 2: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Evan, Ellah, and Micah had been home from school for all of 5 minutes and already, Micah had started teasing and bullying Evan. Ellah didn't know what to do so she walked down the hall and into her room. She climbed up on her bed and curled up, she started crying, the last time Micah had teased and bullied Evan was yesterday. Ellah hated Micah for doing it, but she knew he was her older brother. Ellah thought for a moment, How can he do that, he's supposed to be setting an example? Ellah continued to cry and stayed curled up on her bed.

message 3: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Julia walked in, and her smile vanished as she saw the boys, setting her bag on the couch as she walked to them, trying to grasp what was going on. "Micah. " her voice, sharp and curt, hit him like a slap. "You stop. Now"

((Should there be like a troublesome teenage brother Micah gets this from?))

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((Yep, that would be fun))

Micah turned and looked at his mother, said nothing, and then walked into the room he shared with his brother(s). Evan went into Ellah's room to comfort her. Ellah looked up as Evan walked into Ellah's room. Evan comforted Ellah and the two talked for a bit.

message 5: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Julia closed her eyes as she tried to calm down. She marched down the hall to Micah's room, walking in with her arms crossed. "Micah. Why do you do that to your brother?" She demanded.

((Do you want to make him?))

message 6: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Don't ask me" he replied, even though he knew it was Pleistarchus that was the one who'd taught Micah to do it. Evan and Ellah still were chatting. "It's not like I'm going to go appoligize to Evan" Micah added, even though he probably would have to anyway.

message 7: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments "The hell you aren't. Get in there. Now. " she spat, pointing to the door. "Where did I go wrong" she whispered, more to herself as she groaned

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "What, I already am in my room!" he countered. Micah sat on the floor of his room. He looked around for a moment, then at his backpack.

message 9: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments She narrowed her eyes and picked up his backpack. "No. I mean go apologize. Now" she demanded

message 10: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Oh, that....................................................................." he trailed off and went to go apoligize to Evan. After apoligizing to Evan, Micah went back into his room. He sat on the bed and did nothing for a while.

message 11: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Rolling her eyes, Julia found her way back to the kitchen, working on starting the stew that would be their dinner. She sighed, leaning hard on the counter as she thought of her son, and how frustrated he always seemed to be.

message 12: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments After a while of silence, she ladled the stew into bowls and set it on the table. "Kids dinner!" she called happily.

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Evan, Micah, and Ellah came running down the hall. They walked into the dinning room after their mother had called. They usually weren't this hyper about dinner, but such as the way of kids they came anyway.

message 14: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments She watched them with a sigh, wiping at her brow and shaking her head with a smile. She then shuffled to the window and snapped it shut, the last remnants of the cold air blowing up her arms and causing her to shiver.

Task Force- [✯ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ✯]

unread topics | mark unread