Anything Goes RP discussion

*Le Dead RP > Niran.k and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Niran (new)

Niran | 599 comments Hey!
Hmm, I mostly like supernatural, but not twilight stuff. I like something dark and fierce yet a little bit of romance. I don't mind being girl or boy :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hi! Lol ^.^

I don't like Twilight stuff either lol So, you like drama, tragedy, hurt and a bit of romance? Do you prefer MxM, FxF or MxF in terms of romance?

message 4: by Niran (new)

Niran | 599 comments I usually just stick to female and male romance because its what I do most of the time anyway.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay (: Well, I have this idea for a MxM or a FxF one, though it can stay friendship/enemy thing. It is really sort of dark and sadistic thing though so yeah.

But, if you don't want that, I might be able to come up with something else ^^

message 6: by Niran (new)

Niran | 599 comments Lets hear the idea first :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Girl A has just turned 18 and is moving out of the foster care unit, thankfully being provided a apartment for the time being until she can get a job and everything to take care of herself. So, she moves in, but the apartment is really run down and sort of dirty, not much space either. But, it wasn't like she was expecting something too nice, considering they didn't have enough to pay for a nice, big place. She didn't mind though, needing to deal with crap all her life. Girl B is the first person that she meets, a sort of mysterious sort of girl, but she's nice enough and Girl A is happy to have a sort of friend already. Strange things start happening though. Girl A begins to hear things and see things that aren't really there, children wandering around the hallways, but when she follows them, she comes to a dead in in the hallway. confused, she keeps it to herself, not wanting everyone to think that she was crazy. Truth is, when she was 5 she had a near death experience, having a car accident that killed her parents, as well as her. She was brought back however, and have heard things before, but they were never like this. Now, she's seeing the ghosts of small children running around her new apartment and she can't explain why. And to make things even more strange, whenever she interacts with Girl B, the ghosts yell at her to get away from her and that she's dangerous. But she doesn't understand why...

This could either work as a FxF or a MxM friendship/enemy (: