Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

Patient Zero (Joe Ledger, #1)
This topic is about Patient Zero
Books > Joe Ledger series

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Philip (last edited Sep 01, 2013 07:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Philip McClimon (philipamcclimon) | 32 comments Came across this as a group read in another group. It has zombies, but rooted in the world of espionage and black ops. Zombies aside, Joe Ledger is a kick Ass action guy. The others in the series are about other things but all involve Ledger and the covert Department of Military Science. Good good action adventure so far. Anybody else read these?

Ctgt We actually did a group read of this title a couple of months ago. So far, that's the only one I read but I do plan on continuing the series down the road.

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 4746 comments Mod
What Ctgt said. I really enjoyed Patient Zero and I definitely want to continue the series (have the next two in fact).

message 4: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new) - rated it 4 stars

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) | 5327 comments Mod
I liked Patient Zero too. It wa a really good story.

message 5: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Philip, I've read the first 3 in the series and they keep getting better and better. How many have you read so far?

message 6: by Philip (last edited Sep 02, 2013 04:16AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Philip McClimon (philipamcclimon) | 32 comments Eileen wrote: "Philip, I've read the first 3 in the series and they keep getting better and better. How many have you read so far?"

I am about 30% into Patient Zero. I have already looked into the others though and will probably read the whole series. So far just Patient Zero but am just really enjoying it.

Any character described as a "world class smart ass " is somebody I want to know more about, plus he is a bad-ass which always helps. He has just enough flaws to keep him from being douchebag, which is nice.

message 7: by Tad (new) - added it

Tad (tottman) | 74 comments I've read Patient Zero and Assassin's Code, now I just need to read the ones in between and after. I read them out of order and I was struck by how well-written the first one was. He's definitely entertaining.